It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment Resolution ‘Loophole’ Allows Democrats to Reject White House Witnesses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

" Democrats essentially running the impeachment process then it does not represent the full House,.."

Thus , Unconstitutional . The SCOTUS Will be Forced to Weigh in on this Matter by LAW .

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: network dude

Why aren't the Republicans "leaking" again?

I don't like leaks. But if you think they would, and you are right, one reason might be when Republicans ask questions Schiff says don't answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't think it was illegal either, but if it's impeachable, Trump not only said it on the phone call but said it again on air.

Doesn't have to be illegal to be impeachable, for example, bringing dishonor to the office, violating the Constitution, etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: network dude

Why aren't the Republicans "leaking" again?

I don't like leaks. But if you think they would, and you are right, one reason might be when Republicans ask questions Schiff says don't answer.

Devin Nunes is not known for being quiet. With a few exceptions, he is being quiet.

That alone strikes me as fairly meaningful.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Gryphon66

Please.

Please bring Mueller into it.

I've had a day, I need a laff.

Would have done it in June if it were up to me.

Collusion, obstruction of justice, quid pr quo, bad hair piece, two scoops, bigly.

Don't forget the Japanese fish feeding debacle !!! 😃🥥😃

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Please.

Please bring Mueller into it.

I've had a day, I need a laff.

Would have done it in June if it were up to me.

Collusion, obstruction of justice, quid pr quo, bad hair piece, two scoops, bigly.

Ridiculous isn’t it?
They just continue to pull sh!t out of their asses with this deranged narrative.
A few of them earlier today in my thread about the “whistleblower”, had to resort to knocking Trump’s wife because the narrative is blowing up.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You just can't argue without stupid insults, can you?

I see you're pivoting again ... wrong about the two previous resolutions, wrong about public hearings and now you want to debate the Constitution.

There is no reference to political parties in the Constitution.

What was it you said?

Try harder.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Has the presidential election cycle begun?

No. It hasn’t.

The photo is from Trump's kick-off rally in June 2019.

Don't be obtuse. You're wrong.

He’s doing some rallies

The election cycle has not begun

You’re wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No. It hasn’t.

He’s doing some rallies

You’re wrong

Trump shoots a person in the middle of Fifth Avenue on national TV. Did he do it?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
That is how investigations work...

When it gets to trial Trump's team can call witnesses, his legal team could also talk to witnesses now without the bother of doing it in-front of congress to get evidence and testimony.

That's a new angle; do you think if Trumps legal team were to talk to witnesses now, without the bother of doing it in-front of congress, could Democrats pretend that they are trying to intimidate witnesses? Maybe that would be an impeachable offense that will stick.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No. It hasn’t.

He’s doing some rallies

You’re wrong

Trump shoots a person in the middle of Fifth Avenue on national TV. Did he do it?

Is this another parody?

That you Schiff?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

No. It hasn’t.

He’s doing some rallies

You’re wrong

Is this another parody?

That you Schiff?

Boy, that's original.

Trump officially kicked off his 2020 re-election campaign in Orlando in June

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

219 affirmative votes in the House and Trump could be impeached for his hairpiece.

That's the power of the House authorized in the Constitution.

edit on 31-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Formatting

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I don't think it was illegal either, but if it's impeachable, Trump not only said it on the phone call but said it again on air.

Doesn't have to be illegal to be impeachable, for example, bringing dishonor to the office, violating the Constitution, etc.

What "it" do you keep referring to? What did he say that you think is grounds for impeachment? Asking Zelensky to do him a favor?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Who’s his opponent?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Who’s his opponent?

Not Biden, so no offense has occurred.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

What "it" do you keep referring to? What did he say that you think is grounds for impeachment? Asking Zelensky to do him a favor?

LOL ...

The House is conducting an impeachment inquiry based on several matters. The one that gets all the attention so far is the "Ukraine Quid Pro Quo" that you were referring to in the post I responded to. Have you already forgotten what you were talking about?

I do not think the "Ukraine Quid Pro Quo" was illegal. If the Democrats get 219 votes then the "Ukraine Quid Pro Quo" is impeachable.

Clear?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Who’s his opponent?

Not Biden, so no offense has occurred.

Talking to yourself now? LOL.

I'm not going to waste any more time.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Does anybody really love Trump. I voted for him but I don't love the guy..meh. All I know is all the candidates they are throwing at him could be Cambodian military officers from the 60's. I feel they they all truly despise me for working hard, earning an education, bettering myself, going from low income to upper middle. They freaking hate me for some reason. Warren's medicare plan frightens the crap out of me. Go look at the tax rates.

I would basically be working to pay taxes. I would have no disposable income or time to even go to the doctor. I'd rather just die but some of them won't even let me do that. Want to take guns. Can't I just keep it in case you are elected? At least give me that dignity.

I don't know anyone that really "likes" Trump on a personal level.

I know a lot of people that like what he is doing for the country though.

I do know some people that actively hates him every waking minute of their lives and REALLY don't care about what he is doing for the country.

Kinda odd that, all the hatred flowing out of the party of love and tolerance...

I can't stand Trump personally. He's a loud mouth, a braggart, he is uncouth, he is sexist, filing for bankruptcy several times makes him not a good businessman in my book, he hasn't been able to "keep it in his pants" through any of his marriages, he lies and exaggerates, he runs off at the mouth ALL the time, etc., etc. I hated his television show as well and think he is crooked as hell. I did not vote for him.

All that being said I think he has been constantly poked with the dirty end of the stick from the get go. The Democrats and the media never gave him a chance and have attacked him non-stop since before he even won the election. It is appalling how he has been treated. Even though Republicans despised Obama their treatment of him doesn't even compare to the foul levels that Trump's detractors have stooped to.

I decided when he won to at least give him a chance and watch what he does and was very surprised. He has had to fight for every inch of gain for our country every step of the way and keeps on fighting despite being constantly attacked from every angle. He has done his damnedest to do what he promised to the people who elected him and our country is better for it. He is doing a damn fine job despite what his enemies would have us believe.

Do I think Trump is perfect? Hell no! But will I vote for him in 2020? You can bank on it!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

That’s what you’ve been doing for the whole thread, wasting your time.

No offence has occurred

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join