It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has a flaw that has hurt him politically

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: JustJohnny

As a leader, you surround yourself with people that give GOOD advise, on how to execute your agenda or mission.

Why would you not?

It is obvious to any (educated person) that B.O. didn't. He had the likes of Pelosi out there saying " "We have to pass this legislation in order to know what's in it".

Please tell me about yes men and "stooges". That stupid comment right there, should've killed B.O. Care. Because that's not how "law" is passed.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Flaw?
Trumps flaw is his greatest asset

While Trump is offering policy, doing as he promised (drain the swamp?), the others are fighting him personally, no policy, no plan, one purpose, take down Trump.

It’s perfect for Trump, the oppositions hate means that the opposition are in total disarray, Trump focuses on policy in action and the democrats are focused on nothing but hating Trump.

Trump will win based on offering something deeper than Trump hate, that’s all the democrats are offering as policy
If they are offering more, it can’t be seen through the media hate, it didn’t work before how can it work again

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
NM
edit on 31-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Raggedyman

What policy is Mr. Trump offering? currently?

I think you have missed the point, not just by a little bit but completely in the reaction that we see everywhere
It’s not about what Trump is doing or not doing, it’s about the democrats being at total war with Trump and not offering alternatives, offering policy

It’s exactly your whole reply

Whatever Trump is offering it’s better than you moaning and bitching about Trump all the time, exactly as you replied
The green new deal is the only policy and its retarded

Trump policy, “protect our borders, build a wall” “get our troops out” “reform our industry”

Democrat policy, ”we hate Trump”, “impeach Trump” “Trump is ugly”

Your reply to me. “I hate Trump” “Trump, Trump Trump 😭”

Am I not explaining this simply enough for you

Leave Trump alone to fall in a hole he makes for himself and build an election on good policy, not moaning and bitching about Trump

What policy Trump? not the one where he is crying “all the time” about the opposition

As far as I am concerned the democrats have been sucked into a slinging match and they can’t win because they have nothing to offer

Your reply, save it, I know what it will be

“Trump bad man”

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I totally disagree. As a former military officer, my job was not to be liked. I didn't want everyone hating me that's for sure but a good balance of like and hate is a good thing. A good leader will not be liked by all. They will be hated by a good many of people. If they are liked by all I can tell you, they are a horrible leader.

As a leader I didn't care about them because they did not make up the majority. I had about 52-55% who approved. Good enough. All I need to get the job done.

Trump works in this realm. He does not care about people liking him on a massive scale. He acts like he does but he knows that can never be reality in politics. No matter what he does close to half will hate him just to hate him. No way around that fact. Just keep doing what you do. If 51% approve then good enough. Anyone that has a problem with that there is always next time.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ah, you caught it. I was trying to withdraw the post as it's off-topic.

However, since you took the time to type all that out, you deserve a quick response.

No, I didn't miss anything, but I'm not interested in another spin of the "Trump is innocent/Trump is guilty" merry-go-round-- it's boring to the edge of tears.

I am interested whenever I see a Trump fan post how much he's done, the amazing changes he's made in the country, etc. etc. Some can actually answer, I see you cannot.

I'm not a Democrat bud. I know that some folks, apparently you included, can only see people in one of two camps. You're mistaken in my case, but I don't care what you think.

I always find it telling when one of you pulls out the really silly ad hom ... no, I assure you, there's nothing in anything you've ever thought, written or chucked-up that would be too complicated for the average 5th grader to understand, much less myself.

Your post marks a zealot ... but not even a very interesting one. Thanks for your time.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I do not like Trump. He's actually a POS without question. However, I'm not voting for anyone who wants to increase my taxes. I will never vote for this at any given tangent in my life. I refuse to be punished and refuse to punish others for pulling themselves up by my boot traps, getting an education, earning a good job and doing that job well and being paid accordingly for it and then taxing the living # out of them.

I will never vote for any candidates that thinks this is a good idea. It's horrible and it's not right on any level.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I do not like Trump. He's actually a POS without question. However, I'm not voting for anyone who wants to increase my taxes. I will never vote for this at any given tangent in my life. I refuse to be punished and refuse to punish others for pulling themselves up by my boot traps, getting an education, earning a good job and doing that job well and being paid accordingly for it and then taxing the living # out of them.

I will never vote for any candidates that thinks this is a good idea. It's horrible and it's not right on any level.

Cutting taxes without cutting expenditures results in recessions and crashes.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I do not care about expenditures. Not my problem. Actually none of the issues are my problem. Let me keep more of my income and I will solve almost all my problems.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I do not care about expenditures. Not my problem. Actually none of the issues are my problem. Let me keep more of my income and I will solve almost all my problems.

I hear you.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well Gryph I am an Australian, hated Hilary so was happy to see Trump get in
Hated Hilary but doesn’t mean I am a fan of Trump, he is better than the other option and. He will win another term unless the idiots that are not in, stop focusing on individuals and come up with good policy
Some really good policy that offer hope and not spend their miserable days moaning about Trump and his supporters, Trump supporters who now have been completely alienated by the democrats and have little to no help of winning them over

No, I am no big fan of Trump but, compared to what else is on offer, like you moaning and bitching about Trump and his supporters, history will repeat

Interesting, I am a Trump zealot, lucky me then, seems my Trump May get more than one or two more terms and I will have more time with my Trump

Awesome, you go on hating Trump and be that stereotype moaning bitching Trumptard that has become what the republicans rely on to parody the opposition

Hey, yay Trump 👍😂😂

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I said it before. Trump is a slimy piece of crap, but the other choice was Clinton.

He is as fake as a 3 dollar bill. Everything he got people to chant were lies. Lock her up, Mexico will pay for the wall, MAGA, he was going to end ISIS in the first week. He promised lies and got elected. It normally wouldn't work, I believe most people saw through the BS, but the left ran Hillary of all people against him.

The left has been throwing a tantrum every since directing their anger at him when it should have been at their party for running such a horrible pick against him. For the record, I didn't vote for either of them because I have standards and I wouldn't cross either line for the horrible choices we were given. Voted libertarian just so my vote would be counted and the establishment would know I didn't fall for either of their BS.

This time is different though. Trump is still the slimy piece of crap I always knew he was, but the left had Beto. The retard that let the cat out of the bag and stood up on stage and proclaimed loud and clear that they were coming for my guns. If it was just him that is one thing, but it wasn't. The parade of fools up there with him bobbed their heads and clapped their hands while the crowd hooted and hollered.

Yup, that did it. So while I will vote for him and I do agree with some of his policies I am under no illusion that he is anything more than he was. He is the lessor of two evils and that is all.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Having been in the military, you will understand that any good leader will listen to any advise. You have probably yourself, given advise to a superior that was ignored. But didn't become a whiny B**** about it, I'd hope.
Everybody now days has this idea that everything is a "democracy".

I don't really understand what the Dems are all bent about. Pres. Trump didn't do anything to Ukraine that the IRS doesn't do to millions of Americans everyday. And the Dems can actually fix the IRS.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

The hate for Trump is deeper and more primeval than Obama or Bush.

I’ve never seen nothing like it . 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
if you remember correctly, trump lost by 3 million votes, so his personality really wasnt going to cut it.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson
if you remember correctly, trump lost by 3 million votes, so his personality really wasnt going to cut it.

Why do people keep repeating this nonsense?

We don't have a Country that's ran by the coasts. If we did Trump would have spent time in more highly populated areas. The reason the Democrats keep screaming about this is because they hate the fact that rural voters in places like Detroit, Florida, Ohio and Wisconsin have any power. They want the election decided by left wing Liberals in California.

It's not Trump's fault that Clinton didn't go to Wisconsin.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormson

But yet he won that pesky "Electoral College" thing.

You know, what you need to win to become the actual President.

To the OP...

I'm a small business owner that currently has 17 employees in the Bakken oilfield.

There are two of my employees that are misogynistic bastards.

And I'm the woman in charge.

We butt heads all the time on stupid things. They are a royal pain in my ass.

I once had a dream that I accidentally ran over them with my work truck.

I had a smile on my face for about a week rewinding the dream over and over...

However.

If a Democrat once again gets in charge and I once again have to downscale to next to nothing, they will be the last two on my payroll.

Because at the end of the day, they get sh!t done.

In spades.

THAT is what Trump does for the whole damn country.

So I think he should stay.

edit on 31-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think this op is the true TDS. Trump Devotion Syndrome.

Trumps Dystopian Servants rings true as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I think this op is the true TDS. Trump Devotion Syndrome.

Trumps Dystopian Servants rings true as well.

Not if you understand what the word "Dystopian" means.

Unless you think the economy and the average American citizen are not doing better by any economic metric we currently use.

No... a Dystopia is what would happen under any of the current Democratic Presidential hopefuls.

Because math.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Clearly you and I both have a different interpretation of what "doing better" actually means

For me I make the judgement based on how the poorest of citizens are doing , what are basing your judgements on ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join