It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has a flaw that has hurt him politically

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The truth is, Democrats, the media and never Trumpers hate Donald Trump. The sad truth is, Trump doesn't realize how psychologically scarred these people were on election night. All you have to do is watch footage from election night and this is obvious. They just knew Hillary was going to win so Trump's victory triggered Trump Derangement Syndrome. They've been talking about impeachment since Inauguration day. So when Schiff and other Democrats act like they haven't made up their minds on impeachment it's laughable.

The flaw that Trump has that has really hurt him is he thinks his personality can win anyone over. He doesn't or didn't realize how much these people hate him.

So he won and came into office trying to please the establishment Republicans. He thought if they just met him they would like him. He did this with Comey. He thought he could win Comey over and Comey was hiding trying to avoid Trump.

He should have came into office and appointed those who were most loyal. Newt should have been Chief of Staff, Huckabee Secretary of State, Pompeo C.I.A.(Good move), Rudy A.G., Sessions Department of Defense and he should have let Comey go immediately and appointed Trey Gowdy to head the F.B.I.

This would have insulated Trump. Instead he's trying reach out to the establishment and all some of them want to do is take him down.

With Comey, he should have fired him and just let it go. Instead he tweeted about recordings that might exist then Comey leaked the memos and this triggered a Special Council.

Remember, Rosenstein kept saying there's no reason to appoint a Special Council. If Trump could have just let it go, there might not have been a Special Council appointed.

Look at the Whistleblower. He's a very partisan Democrat who hates Trump. People know who he is but the press is just protecting him. This just shows you how corrupt the media is. If this was a Republican whistleblower and a Democrat President, his name would be all over the news.

He's an Obama appointee and he shouldn't have been anywhere near the White House. This is Trump's flaw. He thinks he can win over people who hate him and so he doesn't insulate himself.

Remember when he first came into office he talked about how he could get along with Chuck and Nancy.

If you just flatter the guy, he will accept you. This is why he's been on the defensive since he became President. He thought he was coming into office and he was just going to have political battles. These people hate him and they want to overturn the last election. Trump has been too naive and that has cost him.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm not so sure, I think he knows them very well. Shoot, he gave most of them money for their campaigns. After all he has worked with politicians his whole adult life, mostly Democrats. I also think he gets off on triggering them, in sort of a sadistic pleasure way. They all underestimate him though, he's not stupid. I believe he says and does certain things just to piss them off and get the knee-jerk reactions they freely give him. I like watching that part. I wish he wouldn't tweet so much though.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Some folks do hate Trump. Some folks hated Obama. Some folks hated (add name of past Pressident here.)

Not everyone that doesn't agree with Trump or calls him out for various issues hates him him though.

A person's political affiliation does not make them automatically dishonest, unethical or untrustworthy, yet, the extremist corporate media has convinced millions of people that is true.

It is not true. We need to start saying that. IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And not everyone who voted for him liked him to begin with. In my opinion, there will be more of those this next time around.

edit on 31-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Gryphon66

And not everyone who voted for him likes him. In my opinion, there will be more of those this next time around.

Perhaps. IF the Democrats choose a candidate that is basically unelectable (again) I believe that someone else would be elected, I see no reason at this moment to believe that would be anyone other than Trump.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

man that is rich....

The part about trump thinking he can win anyone over is true.. but only because he is crazy egotistical and thinks he is Perfect at everything..

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

PS....

Trump did only appoint those who were loyal.. The he fired them when they ignored his orders because they knew he would be committing a felony if they did them...

Just a real peach of a man that surrounds himself with stooges afraid to tell him no..

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think this op is the true TDS. Trump Devotion Syndrome.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Ummm...I totally concur...

He should have cleaned out every department of Obama holdovers...I just can't understand why he didn't...he should have also fired all of the left leaning US attorneys...cleaned house and started over...

He wouldn't be in this pickle if he'd done that...it's not too late...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Only one?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

He should have cleaned out every department of Obama holdovers...I just can't understand why he didn't...he should have also fired all of the left leaning US attorneys...cleaned house and started over...

YouSir

Exactly!

If he would have came in and had Rudy as AG and Newt as Chief of Staff, he would be insulated. Instead Trump is trying to win everyone over. If Trump never said anything about tapes and Comey there wouldn't have been a Special Council. The first thing he should have done was let Comey go and give notice to all Obama holdovers that they have 30 days.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

No - his 'fault' (if it can be called one) is he doesn't give a good brown splat what people think.

Other maybe than his family...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

YouSir

Exactly!

If he would have came in and had Rudy as AG and Newt as Chief of Staff, he would be insulated. Instead Trump is trying to win everyone over. If Trump never said anything about tapes and Comey there wouldn't have been a Special Council. The first thing he should have done was let Comey go and give notice to all Obama holdovers that they have 30 days.

I can only imagine how CNN would have covered that. I bet they would have been screaming about Trump booting out all those good people so he could install his "regime" or "goon squad". He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

YouSir

Exactly!

Ummm...the only reason that comes to mind as to why he didn't fire them all...is that he left them at their posts so they could be used to ferret out their corruption...

If it were me however...my transition team would have named and issued pink slips to all of the Peter Strzok's no matter how high or low...fired them on day one...and had a ready team to fill the gaps...

You know there had to be many conversations that covered this subject in President Trump's inner circles...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He played the game and the results are:
He exposed his enemies.
He exposed the corruption.
He exposed the M.I.C.
He exposed the FED.
He exposed the sex/human trafficking.
He exposed China for the communist country they are.
He exposed the intelligence agencies.
He exposed the fake climate control/global warming.
He made friends with the peoole that natter most.. Americans.a reply to: HalWesten

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The truth is, Democrats, the media and never Trumpers hate Donald Trump.

This is not a fact. This is an opinion. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Because Pres. Trump calls a spade, a spade. That is not a "flaw". It may not be diplomatic, but it is not a flaw.
The real flaw is, that we got a lot of (public educated), anti-American, "domestic enemies" in government that have convoluted the truth and meanings of words so much. That they don't even know what they're saying. That goes for all three branches of government.

Pelosi, Ms. Defend the Constitution said,
"We need to pass this legislation in order to know what's in it".... Because that is how, (in her mind), the Constitution works.
Trump is and has been, the only saving grace to my country, The U.S.A.,in a long time.
Now the women and boys that are running this country want to "impeach" him because they don't/can't understand when, or what a man is speaking. That is a direct result of our public "education"/indoctrination system. It has made loyal serfs and useful idiots. But not loyal Americans.

If any President before Pres. Trump had this much effort put into over turning his "election" they'd get him on not washing his hands enough. That's how stupid and unConstitutional our laws have become. The patriot is now the traitor. Such is history.

It is said, that Ben. Franklin was asked, "What do we have? A
monarch"?
He replied, "A Republic, if you can keep it".
The Republic was lost in the early 1900's. Not to a monarch. But to a political ideology. The Constitution was almost perfect.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
"Voting" for "heads or tails" Repub or Dem, you'll still get the quarter.
When we voted for Trump we got an American!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The truth is, Democrats, the media and never Trumpers hate Donald Trump.

This is not a fact. This is an opinion. Thank you for sharing.

No its an actually fact which you can actually see everyday on CNN and other liberal minded news outlets. That is not an opinion. But "Observation"

Have you seen the post chaos of Libya on CNN or the talking heads blaming Obama admin for the post military intervention which the Obama admin created?
edit on 31-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

As a leader, you surround yourself with people that give GOOD advise, on how to execute your agenda or mission.

Why would you not?

It is obvious to any (educated person) that B.O. didn't. He hadthe likes of Pelosi out there saying " "We have to pass this legislation in order to know what's in it".

Please tell me about yes men and "stooges". That stupid comment right there, should've killed B.O. Care. Because that's not how "law" is passed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join