It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conjuring Demon Zozo with a Ouija Board

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am not familiar with that zozo, but I have been meaning to ask you yesterday if you are perhaps familiar with a character that calls himself “ivo”, he claimed to be a musician in life and he died in his forties. Asside from how we conducted the experiment I don’t remember much more details. This all happened in my teenage years, when some friends and I tried doing it with a glass and snippets of paper on a rainy sunday afternoon. Although I am very much on the fence about this, we did some experiments that ruled out anyone of the group taking a piss, which made it all the more a freaky experience.

edit on 1-11-2019 by 2Faced because: Yada

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

As for the board working without touch, no ... I would imagine that's very unusual. I believe I have seen PK a bare couple to three times, but not that day. I have trouble explaining some of the answers from the board, though, and especially the profanity from middle English and the odd events in the hours and days following.

As far as the red eyes, they were seen by around 20 people. I've never found a beer or plant that would provide that level of hallucination! I thought it was a prank, but the decision to go to that canyon was spur of the moment and we almost went somewhere else. It's been 30 years and I still remember that night, so it made an impression, though I'm not saying I have a remote idea of what it was.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saturnschild

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

You know "zozo" (ZoSo) isn't a real thing, right? It was just something Page made up.

Or did he?

(cue x-files music)

Considering it started with him and found nowhere else in history? That's my guess.

This is from Jerome Cardan's De rerum varietate, 1557. I think there was a slightly earlier image of it too, in a different book.

Pretty cool! Do you know what it says to the left of it? The word is too obscure. However, Zozo is made up (though Zoso is the 'symbol' in the image and Page's reality). Very cool find! Gives credit to Page.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Now Halloween has come and gone, so I will add a bit more to my page 2, unsettled spirit post. Two Park Cities, and the Kansas one was home base for the BTK serial killer at the time. And BTK was some kind of deacon in his church, FWIW. One old description of a dowse, has an astral human hand rising up from the Earth, to pull down the end of the wooden forked twitch. I called the two Park Cities, as working in sympathy, like a tuning fork, but the classic forked twitch, or willow branch, is working in sympathy with something within the Earth, when it reacts to an underground target.

About the only time I used an Ouija Board was with a dowser's pendulum. But it seemed superfluous. since all I asked it was a yes or no question. I will hazard a guess, that it takes two operators to make it work. And using two souls may indeed open up some nasty doors. That BTK serial killer got right into the mix when he tortured and murdered his victims, something much darker than two teenagers working with a planchett on top of a Ouija Board. But in both instances, there may well be sympathetic energies generated which can travel over vast distances. But that's just my own take, here.
I have another one of these sympathetic phenomenon tales, but it should be in it's own thread. I don't want to hijack old Zoso's.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
do you mean "Pazuzu" from the Excorcist Movies you want to summon with a frickin Ouija Board?
something must be not right with your brain haha

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Well, I don’t think its the beer or a plant that would induce a hallucination of a certain type. I’m suggesting that, due to the drinking and the acts of what you were doing, perhaps you were more susceptible to a type of a hallucination.

Large predatory animals, the dark, menacing sounds; these are all human archetypes of our tribal past. Maybe that’s what you conjured up, so to speak.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Do you have children?

None at home

Do you have pets?

Nope

Often pets die from this type of experiment and rare but it has been said children as well.

Well, I’m good to go then. Please share the process with me, I’m quite keen to see this work.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think you are mistaken in your perception of what I posted.
Maybe you need to read it again.my words are very clear and say nothing
in relation to your reply.

originally posted by: SailorJerry

...but he did buy Crowley's property and live there at one time so he did have in interest in such silly things....
a reply to: Faeded

Well considering it burned down in 2015 and had been owned by Jimmy Page in the 70s and a list of all the families that have owned it in between them are recorded

Please do tell us who you are and from when you owned it

Your history of the symbols seems to be pretty far off for someone that was intimately involved

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Do you have children?

Do you have pets?

Often pets die from this type of experiment and rare but it has been said children as well.

No kids, sign me up, what do I do?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
@DeathSlayer

Still waiting for those instructions...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saturnschild

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

You know "zozo" (ZoSo) isn't a real thing, right? It was just something Page made up.

Or did he?

(cue x-files music)

Considering it started with him and found nowhere else in history? That's my guess.

This is from Jerome Cardan's De rerum varietate, 1557. I think there was a slightly earlier image of it too, in a different book.

Pretty cool! Do you know what it says to the left of it? The word is too obscure. However, Zozo is made up (though Zoso is the 'symbol' in the image and Page's reality). Very cool find! Gives credit to Page.

'Saturnus' -- Jimmy's a capricorn, ruling planet Saturn.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
It might be real. The Universe is a strange place. Just google, "Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism".
That doesn't have much to do with "the real world" as described in this physics article. You could perhaps more correctly say "Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism related to an isolated elementary particle" and contrived experiments in physics labs to isolate particles show it's hard to assign materialism to the isolated particle. But in "the real world" (emphasis below is mine), that's not how things generally work, rather they work more like this:

stahlke.org/dan/publications/qm652-project.pdf

Decoherence attempts to explain the transition from quantum to classical by analyzing the interaction of a system with a measuring device or with the environment. It is convenient to imagine a quantum mechanical particle or system of particles as an isolated system floating in empty space. This simplification may be fine in some cases but in the real world there is no such thing as an isolated system. Typically a particle in flight will collide with air molecules or will emit thermal radiation that gets absorbed by the environment. Any interaction with the environment leads to an entanglement between the particle's state and the environment's state. As the entanglement diffuses throughout the environment the total state can no longer be separated into the direct product of a particle state and an environment state. What was once a superposition of particle states becomes a superposition of particle X environment states. At this point the particle ceases to act as if it were in a quantum superposition of states, instead acting as a statistical ensemble of states.

The end result of the decoherence process is that the particle will appear to have collapsed in a manner described by the Born probability law...

Decoherence tends to happen on an extremely fast timescale in most situations. The decoherence rate depends on several factors including temperature, uncertainty in position, and number of particles surrounding the system. Temperature affects the rate of blackbody radiation ­ each radiated photon will interact with the environment. Uncertainty in position tends to create a wide range of interaction energies and thus a rapid spread in vector components. The number of particles in the surroundings affects the rate at which interactions can happen. The rule of thumb is that decoherence occurs when the environment gains enough information to learn something about an observable. In any case it takes only a few interactions before a system has become completely decoherent. A single collision with an air molecule is enough to cause a chain reaction of decoherence as the collision molecule in turn collides with its neighbors.

So the vast majority of people making really, really stupid comments on that "Quantum Physics Debunks Materialism" youtube video like "a tree can't really fall if nobody is around to observe it" make it clear they have the wrong impression that if nobody is observing the tree, it doesn't exist, which is completely wrong. What might be true of an isolated elementary particle in a laboratory experiment is not true of the tree, the tree is effectively material for the reasons explained above and quantum mechanics doesn't debunk that, the above is a quantum mechanical explanation of how it doesn't debunk materialism of the tree.

There are numerous other problems with the video, like using that misleading excerpt from "what the bleep do we know" which makes implications about conscious observers showing an eye watching the particle, but in fact no conscious observer is required as that video ignorantly implies.

But it seems a whole ignorance-based religion has grown around these concepts which are misleadingly explained and trying to draw inferences about what we observe in the real world as an extension of lab experiments on isolated particles, which physicists explain (as above) why such inference is non-sequitur.

edit on 2019118 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Came for this reply. I can go to bed now satisfied.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Faeded
I think you are mistaken in your perception of what I posted.
Maybe you need to read it again.my words are very clear and say nothing
in relation to your reply.

originally posted by: SailorJerry

...but he did buy Crowley's property and live there at one time so he did have in interest in such silly things....
a reply to: Faeded

Well considering it burned down in 2015 and had been owned by Jimmy Page in the 70s and a list of all the families that have owned it in between them are recorded

Please do tell us who you are and from when you owned it

Your history of the symbols seems to be pretty far off for someone that was intimately involved

Wow what an incredibly untrustoworthy thing to do.

You claimed that YOU OWNED and lived in the property. Then when I called you out that all the people who have had it are documented

You go back and edit your post? Thats some pretty snaky bs right there

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Large predatory animals, the dark, menacing sounds; these are all human archetypes of our tribal past. Maybe that’s what you conjured up, so to speak.

It's certainly possible, as is most everything! If I understand your stance, though, an archetype event where 20 ish people see the same illusion, dragged from ancient genetic memory or somewhere, is about equally as weird as a being manifested from another dimension of reality... in fact, it could be said to be two ways of saying the same thing.

Also, I wonder what beast in our collective past had intense, bright red eyes?

But I hope it is something illusory as mysterious beings with luminous red eyes stalking us in nature preserves makes the outdoors considerably less fun.

Nowadays, I avoid both being alone in the wilds at night and Ouija boards... just in case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join