It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Jack-O-Lanterns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well I guess it was only a matter of time...

For years Christian conservatives went after Halloween as being the "work of the devil". Now atheist liberals go after Halloween for being the "work of racists". You can't even make this stuff up!

If this isn't a perfect example of Democrats and liberals coming full circle. Basically becoming what they set out to combat. But that's what happens when you go to war, but find no enemy. You make **** up as you go to justify your meaning in life.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wait until Christmas...they'll soon go after "blackface" chocolate Santas.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: BomSquad
a reply to: Plotus

Yeah, the only problem is that the media fuels their desire to find things to take offense at and crucifies any who dare disagree. Non stop coverage of the racists pumpkins and their victims until they cave in and admit what horrible people they were to have racist decorations on their steps.

Hard to stay in business when people start picketing and vandalizing your business over this manufactured outrage, no matter how frivolous it is. (I'm not saying that this has happened yet, but it is usually phase 2 of these situations if the person/business doesn't immediately cave in to their "victims")

I'm sure angry, faux-offended mobs have already been deluging this small business with condemnation.
Bed Bath & Beyond will likely be boycotted for selling these abominations.

Ummm...I wonder if any of these that actively seek offense and are perpetually offended by the harmless...realize that they're test subjects in a vast experiment...?

I'm sure the 3 letters that instigate...organize...and set in motion these experiments...gain immense insight into certain populations penchant to be led...

Among humans...there are certainly Alpha's and Beta's...but by far...the vast majority are Omega's...herd animals...
following the Pied Piper...

I wonder who are those in the control group...?

I further wonder how in depth are those calculations for these many forums...here on ATS...

Which...script...do you have a preference to follow...?

Or is that swallow...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: projectvxn

"black-o-lanterns"
LMAO!!! Well played.

I do what I must in the service of God and Country.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Talking about the important things.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Imagine the sterile world all these people will live in at some point. A world completely devoid of color and character, a hermetically sealed bubble outside of which is a socially toxic and poisonous world in which they cannot live. Unable to go out in the sun, or touch the environment, they will sit inside their little bubble listening to white noise along with every other of their senses being deprived of any input so as not to offend them.

Unable to even see the outside world for fear of psychological triggering, they will sit in silence eating their tofu and genetically cultured 'meat'. Sterile, devoid of any sensory input, emotionless and forever bland.

This...is their future.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Semi unrelated:

I had Ancient Aliens playing on TV at my restaurant last week. I asked a customer if there was anything else I could do for him, he said: "Change the $%&*ing channel".

I replied "It's Ancient Aliens, I don't understand". To which he responded "They're talking about @&^%ing Nazis. Are you a Nazi?"

"Uhhh..no. I had no idea Ancient Aliens was a Nazi show"

"You need to %$#@ing KNOW everything that goes on the television if you're going to run a business! Mother %$#@er!"

The world is insane. You never know what's going to trigger someone from one day to the next.

Its obvious you're a Nazi alien with an attitude problem and stop poisoning us with genetically modified food.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

why do wingnuts always attempt to inject political iciocy into threads

did you even read the OP ????????????

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Imagine the sterile world all these people will live in at some point. A world completely devoid of color and character, a hermetically sealed bubble outside of which is a socially toxic and poisonous world in which they cannot live. Unable to go out in the sun, or touch the environment, they will sit inside their little bubble listening to white noise along with every other of their senses being deprived of any input so as not to offend them.

Unable to even see the outside world for fear of psychological triggering, they will sit in silence eating their tofu and genetically cultured 'meat'. Sterile, devoid of any sensory input, emotionless and forever bland.

This...is their future.

I imagine Pluto. But perhaps that too close.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
black pudding is racist !

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
black pudding is racist !

As is a black '8' ball.

bally

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yah cause like orange man bad... orange pumpkin bad...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Black Friday sounds racist too, it should be banned from use.

The song White Christmas obviously promotes white supremacy, and should also be banned. The fact that snow is white has nothing to do with it, either.

Anything which someone wishes to paint black, brown, red or yellow must first be approved by local authorities as being not racist, although nothing will ever be approved as being non-racist..... obviously.

It is wonderful if one race holds a parade to promote their race, or has a TV channel for one specific race, and no other races are permitted on them. Because the government loves to promote one race, above all other races. Except the white race, which is not allowed, because it is racist. Only Jewish whites are permitted, of course.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Orange & Black are the traditional Halloween colors...but, apparently, only Orange is now politically correct.

Yes. Catch-up.

Trump declared the same in an executive order last Halloween.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So does that mean everyone with an orange face Jack-I-lantern is a trump voter?

Yes and all Trump voters are racist. Therefore orange pumpkins are also racist.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
a reply to: highvein

People who take offense at black pumpkin, BAD!

Pumpkins are not People! Now if they put the pumpkin on top of an effigy of a person, maybe...and I mean MAYBE, there would be case for at least insensitivity. If said effigy were being lynched or forced to perform a minstrel show, then yes, that WOULD BE racist.

A completely black pumpkin on a hay bale? NO, not racist. If the only part of the pumpkin that was black was the "face", then they might have a point.

Are the green pumpkins racist against ETs? Are the white pumpkins racist against Caucasians?

Get off your high horse, the air must be too thin up there and you can't think straight!
Well if corporations can be people, so can pumpkins.
edit on 2-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join