It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

So after her brother spoke about his mother taking the kids and running from the minority community to find better schools. Hypocrite Michelle said white ppl are running from minority communities ( partly because the schooling there sucks) makes sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Michele Obama who lives in a Black community......Yeah right...

Stuck in the middle of rich area USA...Bloody hypocrite...

As for people fleeing black area's in the US, can't say I blame them, who needs a hail of gunfire and the rather anti social aspects of many of the area. Street fighting from 7am till 6:30am, wanton destruction of food places and simply out of control drug parties often with extreme violence and fatal stabbings / shootings.

Its not exactly a tourism advert....

Mixed marriage here and we want to move to a better area as do half of my neighbours who are not white themselves.

Its not always the colour but the way people have been brought up, some have come from war torn countries and to them its like landing in another mini version so they want like us to move to a more peaceful quiet place, can't say I blame them.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Except Michelle Obama. She bleeds bacon grease while she lectures young children on nutrition.

Just think how screwed up this is going to make young white kids feel at schools across America.
That fat effing boar-whore was routinely on Sesame Street talking to these kids when they were babies.
Now she is making them feel like absolute nazi scum.
White kids are being BRUTALIZED in schools across America just for being born white and this morbidly obese buffoon spews this diarrhea out of her massive maw.
Someone should harpoon that hideous,
bat-faced goon with an elephant gun right in front of her dopey, delusional, doofus husband.

originally posted by: Night Star
Perhaps there would be less racism Michelle if you united people instead of pitting them against each other. This whites against blacks mentally is crazy. There are whites against whites, blacks against blacks, and every combination of people against other people. It is up to the population to open their minds and heart, accept and help each other. There will always be bad people, stay away from them or fight against them simply because they are bad people. Color makes no difference. We all bleed red.

edit on 6-11-2019 by JonathanNicholas because: Mispelling.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

Shes actually hates people because of the color of their skin. But it's par for the course for DNC members.
edit on 12-11-2019 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
All I can say is I bought a condo in a very nice neighborhood with many multifamily houses. The city passed a law that gave low income families the options to live wherever they want and get the apartment subsidized rather than the old way which was living in a project. Well the idea looks good on paper but as soon as minorities moved in within a week there was sneakers thrown up over the telephone/electric lines, kids walking up and down the sidewalk smoking blunts, loud music, and within a year the local credit union was robbed twice. Then there was the theft.. Cars broken into, my backup home generator stolen, hubcaps.. Who steals freakin hubcaps?? People don't run away for no reason..
edit on 12-11-2019 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

Shes actually hates people because of the color of their skin. But it's par for the course for DNC members.

Oh come on everyone knows that the best way to unite people and abolish racism is through racism itself and stereotyping people.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join