It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Republicans should do to end the impeachment farce

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Since you're so intent on stalking me, the least you can do is give me a decent massage...

I'm not into dudes, however it's cool if you are, I won't judge you on that. I will judge you on how poorly your argument holds up which is very poor.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Since you're so intent on stalking me, the least you can do is give me a decent massage...

I'm not into dudes, however it's cool if you are, I won't judge you on that. I will judge you on how poorly your argument holds up which is very poor.

Sorry, I mis-gendered you, I mean, you are acting totally and omnipotently irrational, so I figured it was that time of the month for you.

Suggestion for a massage retracted.

So, ok, maybe you can just wash my car, trim the hedges and mow the lawn for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sure, as soon as you make a coherent argument regarding your dopey premise.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not into dudes

lol
that is not what I hear

tho them being "into" you may not be the same thing........

what is is and all that

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Uh boy howdy this thread is veering quickly into creeper territory.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Uh boy howdy this thread is veering quickly into creeper territory.

You don't find the alphabet people creepy do you?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Thank you 1/3.

Standing army is unconstitutional.
edit on 18-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Rep. Lee Zeldin: Upcoming impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development

oh goody
more info

New developments in the impeachment probe were revealed during two closed-door depositions that took place over the weekend, revealed Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., who called for a delay in the upcoming impeachment hearings until those transcripts are publicly available.

According to Zeldin, Sandy "went right to the heart of why there was a hold on aid to Ukraine" during his Saturday deposition, and called for a release of the transcripts containing Sandy's statement in time for week two of public hearings.

yay transparancy
right?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
Attn!

Info shared in Schiff's dungeon this past Saturday that requires the transcripts to be released IMMEDIATELY, or further testimonies DELAYED.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And we should without question accept the assertions of Rep. Zeldin why?

He’s getting news bytes on Fox. Let’s see what comes up.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I’ll go one better.

Government runs out of money at midnight Thursday night. The impeachment farce ate all the time needed to pass a new budget. Seems that impeachment is leading to another shutdown. So all those people out of work and still working for free...it’s because the Democrats can’t prioritize reality over fantasy.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

A shutdown government is an ideal government, especially where these imbeciles are concerned.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Sorry Charlie:

House and Senate leaders secured a deal on Monday afternoon that would extend government funding for four more weeks and sidestep a debilitating governmentwide shutdown

Source

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And that’s why you should never post what the MSM says, they were just talking about it on the news as I was typing. Grrr.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
AND ANOTHER BOMBSHELL RELEASED TONIGHT.

From DAVID HALE, the #3 Guy at the U.S. State Department:

David Hale, the State Department’s No. 3 official, testified in a Nov. 6 closed-door deposition that no one in the Trump administration or any "government channel" ever mentioned former Vice President Joe Biden or his son Hunter as a reason for withholding aid from Ukraine, according to a transcript of his remarks released late Monday by House Democrats in their impeachment inquiry.

Democrats have argued that the White House improperly pressured Ukraine to look into the Bidens and Burisma Holdings, the natural gas company where Hunter Biden held a lucrative role despite limited expertise while his father oversaw Ukraine policy as vice president.

George Kent, a State Department official who has also testified in the impeachment investigation, said he flagged Hunter Biden's apparent conflict of interest to the Obama administration at the time.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And we should without question accept the assertions of Rep. Zeldin why?

He’s getting news bytes on Fox. Let’s see what comes up.

Zeldin is more believable than Schiff's "star" witnesses, IMO.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Just as trumps amps up his complaints about Mike Pompeo not having the state department standing up for him.
How convenient.

When is this dude going to be testifying before congress?

Oh he's not?

Yeah thats what I thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"House and Senate leaders secured a deal on Monday afternoon that would extend government funding for four more weeks and sidestep a debilitating governmentwide shutdown"

4 weeks? 4 whole weeks??

So, they funded it right up to the point where they all go home for Christmas break, and the House is delivering Articles of Impeachment to the Senate (or... not...)?

Great.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

all those things do not apply, it's not a court of law. Donald Trump is an idiot, sorry to say but he is. You have to wait till it goes to the Senate, then with the Chief Justice presiding it will be a court of law. never in all my days have I ever seen such an ignorant bunch of people.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What Republicans should do to end the impeachment farce

They should put Rudy in the hot seat. He's trumps fixer after all. What could go wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join