It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is not an honorable man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dfnj2015

Trump is not an honorable man

What makes YOU so honorable...that your opinion of the honor of others should carry any weight?

I have no honor. It's people in the military who hold honor to the highest possible degree.

What? Nope! Donny bone-spur would disagree what constitutes a hero

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As long as you do political dirty dealings overseas I guess it's ok. You can't investigate people for that, since they did it overseas. Is that the message we are sending. Is there no accountability?

Where is the logic of that?

If Biden were innocent of such accusations, then what is he mad about? He should be demanding that Ukaraine fully investigate and clear him of wrong doing.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Didn't you hear? 👂

Obama instructed you to get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

His name appears even in The Holy Bible he is your President!
He saved you from Sillary!

Honor him!

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't know if there is any such thing as an honorable man. LOL

I think we'd really have to narrow down exactly what you mean by "honorable".

I think that it is really hard to believe there is such a thing if you're being honest with yourself.

OTOH, I think most politicians are shamelessly bad people. Which you might not be able to blame someone for incidentally not being a good person and caring enough about it to try and hide it. You can blame someone for being shamelessly corrupt. As most politicians are.

But of course then you'd have to get into the fact that it's impossible to be anything like "honorable" if you're a politician and THEN you're getting much closer to the root of the problem. And the fact that it is a problem that is impossible to solve.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join