It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green New Deal? Israel steps closer to winning the race to serve cultured meat!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We evolved with nature, our bodies know how to handle foods our ancestors ate. None of them ever ate fake meat unless it came in a Spam can.

Our ancestors had a really limited diet (and died fairly young.) Once we learned to farm, our diets changed to things that were never found in nature (wheat and corn are really good examples of this, but so are pigs, cows... and dogs (which aren't on the diet, of course.)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I went back pretty far in my ancestry and my ancestors usually lived into their eighties except some that died from job related injuries or exposure to toxins or got killed in wars they were required to be soldiers in.

Go look in old cemetaries, lots of people used to live into their eighties or nineties, but lots died during the 1918 flu pandemic and many died in the wars. Also there seemed to be quite a few that died within the first year of birth.

I thought I was going to see a shorter lifespan in the historical records. it was only short because there was so much war going on and when people harboring diseases spread it among new cultures as they traveled..

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join