It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those crying whimpering terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Gryphon66

Has being polite and nice done anything to deter terrorism?

I am not advocating for "being polite and nice."

I am stating my opinion about the indignity that Mr. Trump brings to his high Office specifically on this occasion and, admittedly, referencing the same in general.

You may have a different opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What branch of the military did Mr. Trump serve in?

As much as it galls some people, he is the Commander-in-Chief of all the branches right now.
Which branch did Obama serve in?
What did GW Bush do in his time of service that made him such a 'great' President?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I am stating my opinion about the indignity that Mr. Trump brings to his high Office specifically on this occasion and, admittedly, referencing the same in general.

Fair enough.

My opinion was that it was different and possibly more effective than all the polite PC talk we've heard for the past 2 decades.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

As much as it galls some people, he is the Commander-in-Chief of all the branches right now.
Which branch did Obama serve in?
What did GW Bush do in his time of service that made him such a 'great' President?

He is the Commander in Chief. America has a long tradition of civilian command of the military.

These repeated claims have little to do with what I have said.

I responded to another poster who wanted to bring in military service as a point of argument. If it is, then Mr. Trump is disqualified on that basis. My previous reference to his being a draft-dodger was an appeal to emotion, my bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Would have anyone asked what brach Hillary served in if she was elected. Oh, I forgot she took sniper fire..... fake valor all around.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You

My previous reference to his being a draft-dodger was an appeal to emotion, my bad

In that case, should make Trump an easy target for impeachment. You better be a whistle blower for Shift and Pelosi....

It might just start an impeachment inquiry. Oh, wait....
edit on 31-10-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Would have anyone asked what brach Hillary served in if she was elected. Oh, I forgot she took sniper fire..... fake valor all around.

I won't criticize Hillary's combat history. Poor gal once had a house drop on top of her.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Mr. Trump's general traits are not my issue in this case. Trump's general traits are also not an excuse for the indignity he brings to the Office but that's an opinion.

The President of the United States should not mock a fallen enemy like a schoolyard bully.

Ok well he speaks for the people and patriots mock fallen enemies like a schoolyard bully, so....

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: vernichter

The coward was sharmota.

Middle East culture see's ROE and diplomacy as a weakness.

The scum terrorist was a weak sharmota who deserves an open grave so diseased pigs can openly piss on him.

One thing is certain... Dirtbag Daddy won't have the guts to do this again.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I won't criticize Hillary's combat history. Poor gal once had a house drop on top of her.

I have been wondering why she needed that back brace that she's been sporting lately.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Trump wasn’t talking to you. He was talking to an enemy that doesn’t practice compassion and grace. He was talking to still active enemies that might makes right. In their psychology, Trumps words are right because baghdadi got killed.

He was addressing the American people and the world. Your position seems to be that the President of the United States should demean himself to the level of the terrorists. I disagree.

You don't understand how # talking works. I'm sick of presidents taking the high road with our enemies, you prefer an apology tour, I don't. I voted for a man who doesn't apologize to our enemies abroad and doesn't take their crap. You've become too wrapped up in how the democrats treat their domestic opponents and are following suit. That POS was our enemy, he would have killed you and your family and all of those closest to you if given the chance and you're all twisted and bent out of shape because our leader said something mean about him. Get with it, dude, you and all the other democrats' actions are downright embarrassing. I WISH Obama would have had the balls to call out our enemies like this, Bush, too, and Bush I and Clinton.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Who gives a rat's ass if that POS was disrespected? This is America, fck him and the demons he rode home on. What branch of the military did you serve in?

I am not speaking about the dead terrorist, but about the President of the United States.

Since when does "America" brag about waging war and bringing death?

So none. You're gonna sit there and bash him for not joining the military when you never served either. Got ya. Muhammed Ali is one of the most iconic figures in American history and nobody pisses and moans about him dodging the draft. Whether Trump's was real or faked, at least he had a reason and didn't run like many did, which includes Bill Clinton, and of course you don't care about his draft dodging either. Only Trump, as if he's the only one who didn't serve.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No, I brought up military service to call out your hypocrisy because yo uthink you have room to talk about him "dodging the draft" so I wanted to know what branch you served in that gave you the right to call him out for not serving. I got the answer I expected.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I thought it fell on her sister.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I am stating my opinion about the indignity that Mr. Trump brings to his high Office

One person's opinion , based on a political party's brainwashing , does not make a majority .
I call it "saying exactly what is on his mind"
You do understand that concept , correct ?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Interesting. I registered for Selective Service at 18 and was not called. Mr. Trump on the other hand avoided service multiple times after being called.

What branch did you serve in?
edit on 31-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I did not claim that anything I've said was anything but my opinion. Frankly, I had no idea that would so trigger all the ardent Trump supporters but I was obviously mistaken on that count.

I'm sorry you and others here can't abide differing opinions. Honestly, I don't feel that the President needs pandering sycophants to rush to his defense. He's a big boy.
edit on 31-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Desnarked

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You seem distressed.

Don't take my opinion personally.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Fair enough.

My opinion was that it was different and possibly more effective than all the polite PC talk we've heard for the past 2 decades.

A point that seems lost on a lot of people these days. Soft soap and PC words are for everybody but terrorists. Terrorists don’t understand it, don’t care, and don’t have an ounce of respect for it. They see it as weakness. They see launching rockets from a ship and blowing up a bunch of rocks in a desert as weakness.

They understand one thing and one thing only: getting punched in the mouth. Reminding them that they got punched in the mouth now and then isn’t a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Interesting. I registered for Selective Service at 18 and was not called. Mr. Trump on the other hand avoided service multiple times after being called.

What branch did you serve in?

I didn't serve, but I don't sit here and bash him for not serving. I went to college in '98 & '99 and then into the oilfield and when I got out in 2006, I signed up for the Air Force but would have turned 28 before Basic Training ended so I wasn't allowed to join, too old they said, even though I was in my prime and finally mature (IMO). We're all registered for selective service.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join