It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those crying whimpering terrorists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vernichter
Our great President have said about Baghdadi “He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming all the way.”

www.vice.com...

Do you believe it is possible that someone whimpering and crying could detonate a shahid's belt?

Absolutely. Do you think by referring to a suicide vest by it's islamic word, it gives it some sort of prominence? This coward killed his family members, children, with him. If being strong to your belief causes you to murder suicide, then there is no nobility in it. None. Rather than crying and whimpering, I imagine this scumbag was smiling with the knowledge that he would be responsible for even more death of innocents.

Good riddance. And may worse fall before others, who take on his mantle.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
There's no honor in disrespecting even an enemy after their death, and there's no dignity in the President of the United States lowering himself to make such a vulgar statement, even if it were true.

Hardly unexpected from a draft-dodger though. Big talk from a little man.

Despite a slight agreement with you - his words reminded me of clintons "we came, we saw, he died *guffaw cackle cackle*" - you kinda completely ignored the point of the OP, which was asking if someone wearing such a prestigious item of clothing fit for the jihadist on the go with tawhid in their heart, would whimper and cry as they pulled their own coward chute..

Nah, ignore that, just take a swipe at Trump, seems all the rage.. ignore everything else, orange man honk reeeeee...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

without knowing all the facts - escape tunnels do not magically " poof " into existance fully formed as an egress to a safer place it is POSSIBLE that the escape tunnel was " under construction "
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Then why run into it?. He would have been just as well running into the closet where he kept his array of suicide belts.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Anyway, it is what it is, Bush had his "Ace of spades" capture moment, Obama had his "We Got him" moment, Bone spurs needed his moment.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vernichter
Do you believe it is possible that someone whimpering and crying could detonate a shahid's belt?

Yes, probably.

A man who had sent countless people to their fates through suicidal actions and sheer barbarity, at last had to face his own suicide. He probably thought he would not die running away, and was faced with the realisation that whatever faced him after death was not going to be the paradise he was hoping for. Sad face.

The sad thing about al-Baghdadi's death is that he took two kids with him.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vernichter

I think it is fair to assume it was just hyperbole from trump and it should never have been considered an accurate quote of a first person account..

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I think someone crying and whimpering would be exactly who would do it. What exactly is the point of your post?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Thanks for your review of my post.

The point of the OP regards the episode of our President gloating over a man blowing himself up with two children at hand as American forces closed in. Even if we are "glad" as a nation that a terrorist leader is dead, there is still no reason for the President's childish mocking.

The use of American might should be a solemn matter not another episode of a reality TV show. In my opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The point of the OP regards the episode of our President gloating over a man blowing himself up with two children at hand as American forces closed in. Even if we are "glad" as a nation that a terrorist leader is dead, there is still no reason for the President's childish mocking.

The use of American might should be a solemn matter not another episode of a reality TV show. In my opinion.

Live like a pig, die like a pig, be remembered as a pig.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

But that is who and what Trump is. Jesus, even the slow folk understand this. And you are one of the smart ones.

Trump is Trump. Always has been, and likely at the this point, he will be that until he dies. And it will be a marvelous death, the best. But in your pursuit of Orange Man Bad, you pretend you don't know that, and offer your feigned outrage, it's nice.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

That wasn't his point. Unless it was more veiled attempts at just digging a pock into the facade.

Well, that's how I read it anyway. he was asking a question... depends, I guess, on what is in the fore of a persons mind, when giving an answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
“At this point, what difference does it make?”

Trump is a smack talker. He talked smack about a piece of human filth being exterminated. So what? At the risk of invoking Godwin’s Law, this is akin to complaining that somebody describes Hitler as kind of a moody knob.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mr. Trump's general traits are not my issue in this case. Trump's general traits are also not an excuse for the indignity he brings to the Office but that's an opinion.

The President of the United States should not mock a fallen enemy like a schoolyard bully.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Given what was going down at the moment I sincerely doubt anyone was in a position or close enough to hear any whimpering or crying over the fire-fight. Besides, we know Donnie is constantly making stuff up to make himself look richer, smarter, more feared, respected, worshiped, and on-and-on. So my gut says this was just Donnie being Donnie.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

A fine sentiment that I do not personally disagree with ... but I am not the President of the United States reporting on the results of our military action against an enemy.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Please list why baghdadi should receive any respect?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The coward was sharmota.

Middle East culture see's ROE and diplomacy as a weakness.

The scum terrorist was a weak sharmota who deserves an open grave so diseased pigs can openly piss on him.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Gryphon66

Please list why baghdadi should receive any respect?

There is no reason that Baghdadi should receive respect. That is not my statement.

My statement is that the leader of the free world with the massive military might of American forces at his command was acting like a small, petulant bully rather than the Commander in Chief who just ordered the deaths of our enemies.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

The President of the United States should not mock a fallen enemy like a schoolyard bully.

I disagree. Not only should he have taunted Baghdadi he should have also said something about his parents like, 'You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries', and then taunted him a second time if that didn't work.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I disagree. Not only should he have taunted Baghdadi he should have also said something about his parents like, 'You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries', and then taunted him a second time if that didn't work.

... followed up by the President and his Cabinet all standing and collectively mooning toward Mecca?

Oy vey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join