It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Dead 4 and Evil Dead remake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So, I guess another Evil Dead Sequal is in the works. I think it will kick ass. The remake on the other hand, without Bruce as Ash, it's not the Evil Dead!

Bruce Talks Evil Dead Remakes/Sequels & Bubba 2 [3.7.05]
In a recent lengthy interview with The Beat, Bruce talks about the Evil Dead remake, Evil Dead 4, and Bubba Ho-Tep 2:

On the "Evil Dead" remake: "We're going to do the remake and none of us feel bad about it because it's our own remake. We're not getting some 1970's TV show out of Aaron Spelling's file draw and making a movie. This is our own movie. So we're gonna update it for a new generation with new effects and tell a new story with a new cast. We'll be pulling the strings from behind. And hopefully they'll like it. I don't know when it will come about. It'll take a while to find a director and to write it and get it all set but it's gonna be made."

On the "Evil Dead" sequel: "Everybody wants to make it. I do, Sam does, Rob Tapert does, so that's not an issue. The only issue is that this guy happens to have stumbled into a phenomenon. So until that dies down he won't have time. And really... there's no more mystery. That's it. There's nothing beyond that. It really is that simple. To tell the guy who made Spider-man to stop so he can make Evil Dead 4... it doesn't compute."

From www.deadites.net...

Another Article www.comicon.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've always loved the Evil Dead movies. I have like 4 copies of 'Army'.
I have always heard that we will never see a Evil Dead 4. I rember a interview with Bruce Campbell for the Evil Dead video game. He said that the game is Evil Dead 4, we will never see Evil Dead 4 as a movie. I like the idea of a remake too bad Bruce wont be in it.

Here is some more recent info from Bruce Campbell.

"I gave Spider-Man his name in the first one, and I defeated Spider-Man in the second one (that snooty usher I played didn't let him into the theatre). In the third, there'd better be something just as amazing," he says.

But he doesn't think he will be reprising his signature role as demon-battling Ash in another of Raimi's Evil Dead movies. "Sam's riding his gravy train right now. Why would he want to do an Evil Dead sequel? His only sequel will have a spider in it."

www.theage.com.au...

new topics

join