It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we Let's Talk about Beef Jerky?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

LOL this thread got me hunting for cheap decent beef jerky, cause I can practically live off the stuff if its any good at all. This isn't bad for the price on Amazon.

Big G's Famous Beef Jerky - 6 PACK BUNDLE 10$ - Tender Beef Strips - Award Winning - Savory Fresh Flavor - No Added MSG - Low Fat - High Protein - Made in USA - SIMPLY THE BEST!!
by Big G's

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I make my own , tons every year, Bear, Elk, Deer, Moose, and of course Beef when I have a hankerin but dont have the wild game.

Im also a fan of making smoked steelhead
Nothing like some smoked steelhead and capers with cream cheese for a morning meal!

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Best ever is called Mingua Brothers. It's a small company in Kentucky that's sold only around the area. But you can order it online.

Mingua

I've heard they got a decent jerky going to order some soon.

Just for in some People's Choice Nashville Hot and I'm going to have to hide it from myself too damn good almost perfect heat for my tastes good texture right amount of chewy and dry. Just got it Katies Habenero and its really good nice flavor and heat, chewy not crumbly but lord it's expensive you don't get a lot for 8 bucks

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
i fart beef jerky. im that hard core

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Best ever is called Mingua Brothers. It's a small company in Kentucky that's sold only around the area. But you can order it online.

Mingua

Just ordered some should be here tomorrow definitely like how close they are.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Still waiting for the Mingua to get here, but I did order some Country Archer it arrived this morning. The first thing is its all in pieces at its price point per ounce I'd expect larger pieces or slabs, secondly on their original flavor you get and overwhelming teriyaki flavor not a lot of the saltiness or peppery kick. Don't get me wrong it tastes good its just not my favorite flavor. Not getting any smokiness at all, the texture is okay I prefer a little dryer, however. All in all not my favorite not likely in the top five but better than your average fare you can get in convenience stores

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Still waiting for the Mingua to get here, but I did order some Country Archer it arrived this morning. The first thing is its all in pieces at its price point per ounce I'd expect larger pieces or slabs, secondly on their original flavor you get and overwhelming teriyaki flavor not a lot of the saltiness or peppery kick. Don't get me wrong it tastes good its just not my favorite flavor. Not getting any smokiness at all, the texture is okay I prefer a little dryer, however. All in all not my favorite not likely in the top five but better than your average fare you can get in convenience stores

Well, the Mingua arrived and it is worth the wait at least on flavor, texture, smokiness. Its pieces, however, are mostly 2 inch by 1 inch and 1/4 rectangles I imagine one reason is that it's cut with the grain giving it that old-time chewiness that breaks down just as soon as you are going that's enough. Definitely has the saltiness and the dryness that I prefer get you a glass a water as you eat this. Reminds me of the jerky you could find in old country stores before eating jerky was label keto LOL before we even knew what keto was LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join