It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening back up the Seth Rich Discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So I've been doing some thinking. Seth Rich has been on my mind since the day he was assassinated.

That event coinciding with recent events in the past 3 years got me really scratching my head.

So for those who don't know, Seth Rich was shot twice from behind, execution style while walking to his home in what police have described as a botched robbery.

Seth Rich died on the spot, yet nothing was taken. Wouldn't you think, someone who has the gall to pull the trigger and kill someone from behind without them even suspecting a thing, they would have stolen at least his wallet...? Nope, nothing.

What strikes me as more odd is a few hours before the execution of Seth Rich, an FBI vehicle was burglarized literally 2 miles from the location of the execution.

Here is a link to the FBI website showing the bulletin:

www.fbi.gov...

On Sunday, July 10, 2016, between 12:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m., unknown subjects burglarized an FBI special agent’s vehicle and removed a secured gun lock box which contained weapons and other equipment. The vehicle was parked in the H Street Corridor near H and Seventh Streets, N.E., in Washington, D.C.

H Street Corridor near H and Seventh Streets, N.E Washington, DC
Seth Richards was killed at Flagler Place and W Street Northwest

Here's a GPS from the Burglary on H Street, to Seth Rich execution spot:

10-15 minute drive. Seth Rich was killed at 4:20 am, 2-3 hours after the FBI vehicle robbery.

Another important fact of the crime, we have NO IDEA what kind of caliber bullet was used in the execution. Not a SINGLE media source or official sources has said. Why? Lets go on...

So what were the motivations for the execution of Seth Richards aside from a botched robbery?

Well, I'm glad you asked. It is rumored that Seth Rich, who worked as a DNC staffer, was the one who leaked the DNC emails to wikileaks. Who did this hurt most? Yeah, Clinton.

Now that brings me back to the events of the last 3 years. We've seen FBI and intelligence communities in bed with the DNC, especially Clinton. We seen how Comey didn't suggest prosecution for Clintons crime of destroying subpeonaed documents, but daily we hear about an impeachment proceeding against our president?

Does something not seem fishy?

I know we all smell it, but did anyone stop to think about the depth of this evil deep state cabal?

They're literally trying to turn America into a Nazi-styled Germany with the mirage of freedom.

You see them take away your freedom of religion with this whole LGBTQ bullsh**. Religious bakery store owners being sued and shut down because they refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding. The fact that feelings over-rides our freedom of speech! The democratic nominees all talking about taking our right to defend ourselves away, because I know I'd feel safer with my daughter and wife at home with a loaded gun than not.

America has about 3 guns per person in America. With that many guns, no wonder you don't hear about the atrocities that happen in other countries, happening here. Any criminal in their right minds would think twice about a home invasion and rape if they knew there was a possibility the owner had a gun. Take that away, what do you get? The loss of fear...The loss of fear in the eyes of the criminal. What will stop this man from raping, killing and/or abducting someone? I know anytime I've called the cops, the fastest they've ever gotten to me is maybe 5 minutes...A lot can happen in 5 minutes my friends.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And this will be going to RATS........

Or?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

Are you familiar with @Johnheretohelp on Twitter?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Just a further read for anyone that doubts the Clintons ties to the deep state and intel communities:

Here we have the previous governor of Arkansa, Bill Clinton, running drugs with the CIA out of Little Rock and Mena:

The Story:
en.wikipedia.org...,_Arkansas

Several conspiracy theories exist regarding Mena Intermountain Municipal Airport, its alleged connection to the CIA, and even the involvement of figures such as Oliver North and former presidents George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton.

Article goes on to explain how the CIA did an internal investigation and found no evidence, shocker.

The Actual Story:
www.conspiracyschool.com... aine-and-bill-clinton

we examined a CIA-supervised coc aine smuggling operation based during the '80s in Mena, Arkansas. We also detailed evidence of then-Governor Clinton's role in supressing evidnce, mishandling federal funds, even blocking a congressional level investigation into the affair. While Clinton's at-least tacit role in the Mena cover-up continues to this day (he has yet to authorize any investigation into the charges), behind the scenes are highly secretive, quasi-independent elements within the US intelligence community who are handling the actual machinery.

That's more accurate..
edit on 30-10-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Are you familiar with @Johnheretohelp on Twitter?
www.youtube.com...

Wow and that video was posted literally a month ago.

It brings me happiness knowing I'm not the only one with a raised eyebrow here... Personally, I feel this can happen to any of us that compromise the deep state and their agenda, therefore dare I forget the name, Seth Rich, and stop seeking answers for his murder. That name could have easily been, Joe Gee.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The Seth rich stuff is sooo ridiculous to anyone who has actually looked..

There is a podcast called conspiracyland that does a crazy deep dive..

Interviews with EVERYONE.. the parents, all his friends, the Local police investigators ,fbi investigators, the whack a doodles who really popularized it, everyone..

The truth is that the ONLY reason ANYONE thinks Rich was involved was the assange quote, and then the Fox News PI that got caught faking stuff..

The Fox News PI even got caught having himself shot in thebutt as part of a fake deepthroat meeting..loL

I mean it really was propaganda meant for stupid people.

A) there is no one easier to sell a conspiracy to than the parents.. instead of his death being a senseless act, Seth is a hero fighting corruption...

Except the family didn’t buy it at all.. the family and friends were the first to jump up and point out the conservatives pushing this were lying..

B) the whole “they didn’t rob him” stuff is a joke. As wouldn’t a professional faking a robbery take his wallet?!?!

Lol

C) it obviously wasn’t done by a pro.. Roch even fought with his attacker.. what pro let’s them fight them??

None..

I I gotta run but could go on forever this one was so stupid to anyone who looked past conspiracy sites.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGeeSeth Rich died on the spot, yet nothing was taken. Wouldn't you think, someone who has the gall to pull the trigger and kill someone from behind without them even suspecting a thing, they would have stolen at least his wallet...? Nope, nothing.

news.yahoo.com...

He was still alive, and he was left when the assailant fled. He stayed alive for about an hour and a half. He was taken to the hospital and died later that morning.

So, he was not killed on the spot.

But as I recall, some police owned weapons "went missing" the previous day nearby. A smart politician murderer would hook up some local thugs for a hit- that way it will likely go sloppily, and be easily debunked.

This stuff is far too covered up to get a straight answer, of course. I bet half the evidence has conveniently gone missing.
And what did he die of later that morning? It seems unusual he'd be in the ICU for over an hour before death when competent doctors are involved. I guess I don't really know where he was shot, either.
Of course, they say "nothing was taken" - but it isn't much of a robbery without theft, and who double taps for a simple robbery? Wouldn't it make more sense of something very specific was taken, but unreported? A data storage device, maybe?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
What is it now? 47 or 48 strange murders in the Clinton circle. They are the common denominator, as someone with common sense easily catches on to. Only a simpleton, or a fool, or someone who just "really, really, really wants to believe and protect, out of political bias, would believe otherwise.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
B) the whole “they didn’t rob him” stuff is a joke. As wouldn’t a professional faking a robbery take his wallet?!?!

Lol

I don't recall hitman Iceman taking his victims wallets after executing them, and he was as professional as murderers come...

So you were saying?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

C) it obviously wasn’t done by a pro.. Roch even fought with his attacker.. what pro let’s them fight them??

None..

I I gotta run but could go on forever this one was so stupid to anyone who looked past conspiracy sites.

he died from two shots to the back

Yeah, I guess if I got shot in the back twice, I'd turn around and start swinging too... You seem to disregard what you call "made-up fables" but promote your own...Because he had bruising on his hands, indicates he fought his attacker?

Back to the reply above though...

Sure, lets say a professional would take his wallet to make it look like a robbery.

But so would a robber in a legitimate robbery...........dotdotdot....dot...dotttoodoto

The fact that it wasn't taken, can you explain that? Seems like they wanted more than his wallet, they wanted his silence.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Gotta love the rock solid sources.. lol
“Conspiracyschool.com”..

See the problem with using those sites is you would be required to then go independently verify every claim it makes individually..

Something no BS internet conspiracy theorist is gonna do..

For example, it claims Clinton blocked the investigation, so who is gonna track down if he actually is who made that call???

No one...

Everyone who reads it is just gonna assume all those side facts are true.... and we have no idea.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Gotta love the rock solid sources.. lol
“Conspiracyschool.com”..

See the problem with using those sites is you would be required to then go independently verify every claim it makes individually..

Something no BS internet conspiracy theorist is gonna do..

For example, it claims Clinton blocked the investigation, so who is gonna track down if he actually is who made that call???

No one...

Everyone who reads it is just gonna assume all those side facts are true.... and we have no idea.

I'm assuming you disregarded the other link to wikipedia, a site more suitable for your grade level. So much for a hog-wash site, when even Wikipedia mentions the conspiracy as well.
edit on 30-10-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

You do realize that all of your posts on ATS just reflect that any investigation into wrongdoing on the part of Democrats is just a wild conspiracy theory, but any investigation into Republican wrongdoing is totally justified, no matter how much of a wild conspiracy it actually is?

Just wondering if you knew that.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
But as I recall, some police owned weapons "went missing" the previous day nearby. A smart politician murderer would hook up some local thugs for a hit- that way it will likely go sloppily, and be easily debunked.

The same day, actually 2 hours from the time of the killing, I posted all the information above with the actual FBI bulletin

top topics

join