It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smells like another Democrat setup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: SourGrapes

a reply to: Extorris

None of that explains Ukraine's reaching out to our DOJ way BEFORE Biden even hinted at running. Ukraine reached out to the U.S. and were ignored, multiple times. Why?

I read the transcripts, did you? No Biden.
False.

Show me where "Ukraine" reached out to DOJ about Crowdstrike or Biden. REAL Sources and evidence please.

Rudy, working for Trump and emplying two Ukranian Ex-pats who are now indicted for money laundering for Russian Oligarchs, put together a package of BS and Conspiracy theory to 1) Exonerate Russia and Blame Ukraine + Crowdstrike for the 2016 election interference and once it became apparent Biden would run, Rudy folded Biden into that objective.

Show me where Trump mentioned Biden or Crowdstrike.

Everywhere. If you are unaware of the call transcript and various testimony, then I suggest you catch up.
If you are aware, then your post is pointless troll and a waste of posting space and not worth responding to.

edit on 1-11-2019 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

Btw, look at my stats. I'm a troll?

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Was it Ukraine, earlier this year, that was publicly asking why the U.S. DOJ won't accept evidence of wrongdoing? Honest question. Something about them having information that they have tried to share, only to be ignored or blocked?

Yep, the Ukranians were unable to get their visas approved through the embassy, thus why Obama's ambassador to Ukraine was replaced. Also, known that the Burisma investigation was re-opened back in February. Well before the July phone call.

It seems the Dems are in distress that Zelensky seems to want to really clean up corruption in his government too and it is looking like their corrupted connections there have been cut out!

And before Biden threw his hat in the ring. So, its NOT about Trump asking a country to investigate an opponent. Biden is ONLY "running for President ", to try and shield himself from what's coming.

It's not just about Biden, it's about the Democratic National Committee and Democrats in general. The theory that Trump is pushing is that the Russians never hacked the DNC and never sent that data to WikiLeaks to strategically publish during the Campaign. That was the DNC framing Russia to hurt Trump during the election.

Seth Rich knew it and got murdered. The DNC hired Crowdstrike, who fabricated evidence to frame Russia. Then Democrats hid the DNC server in the Ukraine, where Hunter Biden was being a criminal and stealing money, and his dad was working the legal system to get the prosecutor fired.

The election was rigged by corrupt Democrats, but Trump won because God willed it.

If Trump can push that conspiracy theory, he thinks it will disparage all Democrats and people will want to only elect lily white "Chosen One" Republicans, like himself!

First off I have never heard Trump say anything about Seth Rich.

Second I have never heard him say he won because god willed it or that he was the chosen one.

The election was attempted to be rigged by a few Democrats working in polling places. You know like the one district in I think it was Detroit that got more votes than it had registered voters.

In my opinion there is more evidence the DNC emails came from Seth Rich than a russian hack.

Why? Well for one Julian Assange says they came from Rich. Second the transfer speed of the files was too fast to be done over the internet so it is highly likely it happened locally. Third the DNC would not let the FBI examine the server.

link   

None of that explains Ukraine's reaching out to our DOJ way BEFORE Biden even hinted at running. Ukraine reached out to the U.S. and were ignored, multiple times. Why?

False.

Show me where "Ukraine" reached out to DOJ about Crowdstrike or Biden. REAL Sources and evidence please.

Rudy, working for Trump and emplying two Ukranian Ex-pats who are now indicted for money laundering for Russian Oligarchs, put together a package of BS and Conspiracy theory to 1) Exonerate Russia and Blame Ukraine + Crowdstrike for the 2016 election interference and once it became apparent Biden would run, Rudy folded Biden into that objective.

It was known Ukraine was re-opening the Investigations back in 2018. Here is One article from March 2019 which provides references, texts, sources, and links for anyone to dig deeper and realize that shows them the truth of the Dems duplicity and the deception of some of these current witnesses.

Edit add: Even better yet, let's go back even further in time to January 2017...Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfires

This is such a detailed article to refresh everyone's memory. Certainly to understand the first phone conversation between Ukranian President Zelensky and President Trump. Quid Pro Quo is nonsense and in this article Trump was apparently not a fan of giving aid to Ukraine before he was even elected as quoted in September of 2016!

edit on 11 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I read the transcripts, did you? No Biden.
False.

Show me where Trump mentioned Biden or Crowdstrike.

Everywhere. If you are unaware of the call transcript and various testimony, then I suggest you catch up.
If you are aware, then your post is pointless troll and a waste of posting space and not worth responding to.

Edited, because I was wrong. I reread the transcripts and Trump does talk about Hunter and his stopping Ukraine investigations. However, that doesn't take away from my original comment about Ukraine bringing this to the U.S., BEFORE Biden decided to run for President.

Btw, look at my stats. I'm a troll?

Ugh. This is why I dont typically comment in these threads, it's difficult to do via cellphone.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

First off I have never heard Trump say anything about Seth Rich.

He doesn't have to. He has Sean Hannity to do that.

Second I have never heard him say he won because god willed it or that he was the chosen one.

He doesn't have to. He has his evangelicals to do that.

In my opinion there is more evidence the DNC emails came from Seth Rich than a russian hack.

Why? Well for one Julian Assange says they came from Rich.

See? It's working. You trust uncorroborated conspiracy theories above the FBI, CIA and the DNI.

edit on 1-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

SourGrapes I've had similar accusations, good thing we thought ahead so many years ago

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
Thanks for posting that!
The progressive globalists think we are all idiots with 5 min attention spans, incapable of researching their lies and calling out their hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Haha, exactly! Hey, I remember you!

Sadly, there' isn't many of us around, these days.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Democrats are mentally ill.

I find it funny how Dems talk # and say how Trump lies all the time, but forget the fact that they have been lied to for thr past 3 years with constant narrative changes.

It just shows the mental illness with these people

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
One thing is for sure, the Democrats certainly do not want the American people to know who the 'whistleblower' is.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Dems can't impeach Trump they are trap, the Senate will expose their witnesses. They will just keep it in the limbo as a charade, I think it's a bad idea because it gives Trump the moral high ground and will backfire.

The only reason why they are doing this is out of desperation and desperate people do stupid things.
edit on 2-11-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Problem is, Biden is not yet an "opponent". He has to win the Democrat Primary first.

Sorry, facts and reality just keep getting in the way.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Everything smells these days. And it ain't just the Democrats. Wish the partisans would go someplace else.

posted on Nov, 4 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

“There’s no small amount of irony associated with the fact the president is apparently being impeached over in the House for holding up aid to Ukraine and at the same time Democrats are going to filibuster the defense bill, which would provide for the assistance to Ukraine,” McConnell, R-Ky., said last week.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join