It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smells like another Democrat setup

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I like how they keep calling Biden an opponent. He is not going to get the nod. He did this to protect himself and it is why Obama is not endorsing him.

They are creating distance.

So, according to Schiff and the left, once Trump wins in 2020 there is no reason to ask for an investigation right?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The Democrats screamed murder when they did not get the whole mueller report unedited. Yet they are not leaving any of the information out that is fueling the impeachment hearing, it is behind closed doors.

Does anyone see the irony in that? We the people need to hear exactly what was discussed in those hearings, unedited.

Oh yeah, no taping allowed and the manuscripts will somehow disappear, the disappearance will be blamed on the Trump administration.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Funny, smells more like deflection to me. Perhaps we should talk about what Trump did, and not those around him trying to figure it out. The question will be, "Is it ok for the US President to ask a foreign government for political favors against an opponent. And in this case, was it ok to withhold funds appropriated by the Congress for defense for political reasons? I simply want a vote on that and for each Senator, Dem or Rep, to have to go on record with that vote.

Simple.

Is it ok for the US President to ask a foreign government for political favors against an opponent?
is it ok to the US President to ask a foreign government to investigate a political opponent if he's corrupt?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

except that the funds weren't withheld.

and it wasn't a "political favor."

and Biden's son isn't a political opponent.

So whos' really deflecting?

I'd continue, but it seems that you don't realize the irony of your stance.
edit on 31-10-2019 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I really believe that this whole smoke and mirror mess is far more than just Democrats. This is a Marxist Communist take over of our country. This is a UN globalist push to usurp our Constitution and great republic. My only suggestion is prepare yourselves to protect our republic. DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!!!! Stay calm and let those commies take the first shots. Do not be fooled with their false flag operations. We patriots need to stay focused. Do not start trouble. Love your family and keep your heart pure. We will prevail regardless of events today. Remember this commies when you wake us up and I mean really wake us up this sleeping giant will show no mercy I promise you. God Bless America and all it Patriots!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
They will literally be doing this in his last year of presidency....

What really grinds my gears is these people are recieving tax payed pay checks who are there to help the American people.

And instead of working on homelessness, drug epidemics, veterans ect, the last 3 years they have only been working on undermining the president.

How despicable and low...

And how do the American tax payer continue to give them pay checks?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A very long and growing parade of officials and WH Staff have confirmed the Whistleblower Report , not least of which Mick Mulvaney, POTUS's Chief of Staff.

This OP SMELLS like desperation.

And just for the Mudpit

Trump is going down faster than Melania at a Justin Trudeau summit.

edit on 31-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Democrats Only Have This to Campaign on !!!!!! 😎 😃

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

A very long and grwoing parade of officials and WH Staff have confirmed the Whistleblower Report , not least of which Mick Mulvaney, POTUS's Chief of Staff.

And just for the Mudpit

Trump even admitted that Melania wouldn't cry for him if he got shot.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Even when he’s being humble you guys twist it into perversion

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Speaking of perversion, remember when trump and his buddy Epstein used to go into Miss Teen America dressing rooms? You ok with having a perv walk in on your daughter?

www.foxnews.com...

www.rollingstone.com...
edit on 31-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh all the connections to corrupt Democrats by Eric Ciaramella are just standard coincidences and are not to be considered reasons for a cover-up conspiracy masked as an impeachment inquiry !!!! 😃 🦚

Whistle blower who? Seems that whole narrative is gone. Now its some senior cabinet member writing a book while they are still on the job...7 figures is the amount they are looking to get.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

A very long and growing parade of officials and WH Staff have confirmed the Whistleblower Report , not least of which Mick Mulvaney, POTUS's Chief of Staff.

And just for the Mudpit

This is exactly how far I expect a deranged cult member to sink.
Democrats, the party for inclusion and women’s rights and yada yada.
You guys are nothing but a bunch of lowlifes that parade around with an air of sanctimonious bullsh!t.
That’s all you guys got and you say my OP smells like desperation?
Take a good whiff of yourself. It ain’t good.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

And just for the Mudpit

This is exactly how far I expect a deranged cult member to sink.
Democrats, the party for inclusion and women’s rights and yada yada.

Nothing I posted was derogatory toward women. LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Circus politics that has been dominating the news headlines for the past year.
There all part of the political theater picking our wallets clean.

edit on 31-10-2019 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
They will literally be doing this in his last year of presidency....

What really grinds my gears is these people are recieving tax payed pay checks who are there to help the American people.

And instead of working on homelessness, drug epidemics, veterans ect, the last 3 years they have only been working on undermining the president.

How despicable and low...

And how do the American tax payer continue to give them pay checks?

Think of it this way, everything the dem's do turns to poop, literally. Look at all the democratic ran cities in America, they've turned them into urban cesspools full of crime, homelessness, diseases and junkies. With the do nothing dems doing exactly that, NOTHING, it could very well be a blessing in disguise. It irks me that we pay these clowns to be in office but we as a country may actually be getting the better end of the deal if they continue to keep their heads where they are now, which is firmly planted up their booty looking for unicorns. Do we really want and trust them to be doing anything important, like solving homeless, veteran and drug issues?
edit on 31-10-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Was it Ukraine, earlier this year, that was publicly asking why the U.S. DOJ won't accept evidence of wrongdoing? Honest question. Something about them having information that they have tried to share, only to be ignored or blocked?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

All the Democrat attempts to oust President Trump prior to the latest “Whistleblower” attempt, have failed miserably for them.

That's not the impression that I'm getting from the parade of government officials testifying, and confirming the whistleblower's accusations.

This "whistleblower" is a sham, a hoax, another made-up attempt at getting Trump. There can be no direct accusations from this person because they have no first-hand knowledge, they contacted Schiff's office before making the so-called accusation and as such have no credibility.

Incorrect.

The declassified whistleblower complaint sent to Congress last week stated: "I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another."

The inspector general, Michael Atkinson, said the statement Monday was posted in response to questions raised in the media and by congressional Republicans.

The IG said the whistleblower stated on an initial form Aug. 12 "that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information."

www.wnd.com...

You guys sure do get duped by fake news a lot!

So ah, why didn't they come forward? Why have this person with 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand knowledge come forward?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Democrats Guilty of Abuse Of Power . WTF are Patriotic Americans Gonna Do About that RIGHT NOW , Before " America " is NO MORE > ?

tv.infowars.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join