It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smells like another Democrat setup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

We've learned their playbook.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: RazorV66

All the Democrat attempts to oust President Trump prior to the latest “Whistleblower” attempt, have failed miserably for them.

That's not the impression that I'm getting from the parade of government officials testifying, and confirming the whistleblower's accusations.

The Ukrainians re opened the investigations months before Trump's call. Nothing else is relevant.

Just like the Steele/Simpson dossier. Mifsud was a western intelligence asset. There is no Russian consulate in Florida. Michael Cohen never went to Prague. Everything else is just window dressing.

Those nagging facts.

Once you guys all read the Mueller report you will understand!

Robert Mueller is going to be the one that takes Trump down and this I am 100% sure of!

Can yall remember a year ago when they were spending 3 years investigating a President that had unemployment at historically low numbers for all races.

And you still dont believe he is rasist?

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

I should be ashamed.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

All the Democrat attempts to oust President Trump prior to the latest “Whistleblower” attempt, have failed miserably for them.

That's not the impression that I'm getting from the parade of government officials testifying, and confirming the whistleblower's accusations.

The Ukrainians re opened the investigations months before Trump's call. Nothing else is relevant.

Just like the Steele/Simpson dossier. Mifsud was a western intelligence asset. There is no Russian consulate in Florida. Michael Cohen never went to Prague. Everything else is just window dressing.

Those nagging facts.

Robert Mueller is going to be the one that takes Trump down and this I am 100% sure of!

Can yall remember a year ago when they were spending 3 years investigating a President that had unemployment at historically low numbers for all races.

Lolz🤪

What? Put the bong down, you've had too much.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Remember that NYT "We are the Resistance" editorial, by Trump Admin people supposedly?

Wanna take bets Eric was the author?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

www.rawstory.com...

HR McMaster's former assistant and long speculated White House leaker, Eric Ciaramella. If true, then I'd say there's plenty of conflicts of interest present to summarily disregard anything the man says and, I suspect, that fact is why the Dems have been so tight lipped and secretive about who the "whistleblower," as the left calls him, is.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Except for the military and VA, Trump has disturbed just about every other agency. Career government employees and appointees either can't get promoted, or, they no longer have jobs. He's cutting their budgets, ending long careers and bleeding these agencies out pint by pint. They want him gone and will stop at nothing to make it reality.

And there in lies the problem. Just ask JFK... the most beloved president this nation has ever known....how'd that work out for him?

edit on 30-10-2019 by olaru12 because: check it brenda

edit on 30-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I don't know, what did Trump do? If he did something wrong why isn't he impeached already?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

With all due respect, the "impression you're getting" is formed by a steady diet of bias confirming leaks and a reluctance to seek out information that may contradict your preconceived notions.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

Those nagging facts.

Lolz🤪

If this isn’t sarcasm, then you better call 911 right now because you got an emergency going on.
Even the Dems have long forgotten the Mueller tragedy.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
When did Joe become the Democratic nominee befoe the primaries were even held? You point has just been debunked. The RNC is not holding primaries from what I heard so Trump is their nominee but and a big one at that is the DNC is holding primaries to determine who will be Trump's opponent. Did you believe those polls that have him as a front runner while leaving Tulsi off the list of choices? How about Google shutting down results of any searches for her whenever she is trending? That is more akin to what you are alleging Trump of doing unless you think that they did it just cause and no one asked them to. Post something factual not another scooby do0 moment for the Dems. Ask the person on the other end of the call if he felt that way oh wait they already did and he said no. Did you know that Ukraine has been running an investigation into Biden re-opened in Feb. Facts what is your response after being presented with them??

JUST IN CASE YOU DID NOT GET THE POINT DEBUNKED NONSENSE since Biden is not the official contender at this time. If it happened after the Primary a nd some how America choose a Hair sniffing creep with an odd infatuation with children your point would be valid til then go to the library and do some research on how to think for yourself instead of spewing false narratives that reek of seditious comments. Wouldn't that be a hoot if Sandemann wins his lawsuit and President Trump takes a cue from it and locks up all those who are/have been lying about him since well when did you start?

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Funny, smells more like deflection to me. Perhaps we should talk about what Trump did, and not those around him trying to figure it out. The question will be, "Is it ok for the US President to ask a foreign government for political favors against an opponent. And in this case, was it ok to withhold funds appropriated by the Congress for defense for political reasons? I simply want a vote on that and for each Senator, Dem or Rep, to have to go on record with that vote.

Simple.
:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I will wait for confirmation of this, but as shown above by burdman, it was suspected that this was the guy for a little while now. If it turns out to be true, this guy needs to testify and be cross examined IN PUBLIC.......the people have a right to know wtf is going on here.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
He is a a CIA operative. The US government has being using US CIA assets to spy and get information on Trump since 2015.

The difference is Trump is not playing along. Just want to see him get past November in his third year if you know what I mean....

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The Crowdstrike Server !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 🐸

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

This "whistleblower" is a sham, a hoax, another made-up attempt at getting Trump. There can be no direct accusations from this person because they have no first-hand knowledge, they contacted Schiff's office before making the so-called accusation and as such have no credibility.

Incorrect.

The declassified whistleblower complaint sent to Congress last week stated: "I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another."

The inspector general, Michael Atkinson, said the statement Monday was posted in response to questions raised in the media and by congressional Republicans.

The IG said the whistleblower stated on an initial form Aug. 12 "that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information."

www.wnd.com...

You guys sure do get duped by fake news a lot!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

This "whistleblower" is a sham, a hoax, another made-up attempt at getting Trump. There can be no direct accusations from this person because they have no first-hand knowledge, they contacted Schiff's office before making the so-called accusation and as such have no credibility.

Incorrect.

The declassified whistleblower complaint sent to Congress last week stated: "I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another."

The inspector general, Michael Atkinson, said the statement Monday was posted in response to questions raised in the media and by congressional Republicans.

The IG said the whistleblower stated on an initial form Aug. 12 "that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information."

www.wnd.com...

You guys sure do get duped by fake news a lot!

Wow, that was a link from the New York Times. Are they now fake news? You guys can't even keep your enemies straight, much less the truth. And you blew right by my main point - that the so-called whistleblower's identity does NOT have to remain concealed.

You are so easily triggered.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
"Is it ok for the US President to ask a foreign government for political favors against an opponent.

Yes, it is. If you’re a democrat.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

For somebody with all the "allegations" set in stone, the House Democrats can't seem to even find anything 😃

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Some chatter about the ID of the WB. And apparently he helped "coordinate" the Russian hoax !!!!! 😎

uuHH OOhh 😎

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Wat?

The fake news is that the whistleblower didn't have any 1st hand information. He did. I cited my source.
edit on 30-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join