It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smells like another Democrat setup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
All the Democrat attempts to oust President Trump prior to the latest “Whistleblower” attempt, have failed miserably for them.
It is a well known fact they all failed because of their lies and misinformation.
The only people that still believe the lies are the Dem supporters, even when faced with overwhelming evidence and real facts contrary to the Dem lies.
Now here is a guy by the name of Eric Ciaramella. The alleged “Whistleblower”.

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.
“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” said a former NSC official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Also, Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, including former colleagues also held over from the Obama era whom Schiff’s office had recently recruited from the NSC. (Schiff is the lead prosecutor in the impeachment inquiry.)

And Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government. “He knows her. He had her in the White House,” said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

Who smells a Democrat rat here?
This just a continuation of the absolute political hit job for the last 3 years on Trump by the disgraced Democrats, who lost an election that everyone said they couldn’t possibly lose.
They will not stop lying and covering up their own misdeeds that got them to this point.
The only thing more outrageous than 3 years worth of lies by them is that their supporters still cannot see through those lies.
Not sure if it is just willful ignorance or just outright stupidity.

www.realclearinvestigations.com...
edit on 30-10-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Makes me wonder what other stunts the Dems will pull out of their hat, once impeachment fails and Trump is elected again in 2020. Can you say REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Funny, smells more like deflection to me. Perhaps we should talk about what Trump did, and not those around him trying to figure it out. The question will be, "Is it ok for the US President to ask a foreign government for political favors against an opponent. And in this case, was it ok to withhold funds appropriated by the Congress for defense for political reasons? I simply want a vote on that and for each Senator, Dem or Rep, to have to go on record with that vote.

Simple.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Oh all the connections to corrupt Democrats by Eric Ciaramella are just standard coincidences and are not to be considered reasons for a cover-up conspiracy masked as an impeachment inquiry !!!! 😃 🦚

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Ukraine officials were not aware of any aid withholding at the time 😎

And the investigations in Ukraine re-started a few months before the phone call even happened 😎

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

All the Democrat attempts to oust President Trump prior to the latest “Whistleblower” attempt, have failed miserably for them.

That's not the impression that I'm getting from the parade of government officials testifying, and confirming the whistleblower's accusations.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Funny, smells more like deflection to me. Perhaps we should talk about what Trump did, and not those around him trying to figure it out. The question will be, "Is it ok for the US President to ask a foreign government for political favors against an opponent. And in this case, was it ok to withhold funds appropriated by the Congress for defense for political reasons? I simply want a vote on that and for each Senator, Dem or Rep, to have to go on record with that vote.

Simple.

Deflection?
Simple is right, because you would have to be not to be able to connect the dots between this guy and his Dem handlers.
Because it appears that Brennan, Schiff, Biden, Hillary and Obama have all had their hands up this guy’s ass making his mouth move.
Nice attempt at deflection yourself. Another miserable failure.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Except for the military and VA, Trump has disturbed just about every other agency. Career government employees and appointees either can't get promoted, or, they no longer have jobs. He's cutting their budgets, ending long careers and bleeding these agencies out pint by pint. They want him gone and will stop at nothing to make it reality.

I knew this was going to happen. Major Garret discussed this on his CBS show Take Out. I laughed because he made it into the big revelation. It's not. Trump said he was going to do it and he is doing it.

What we are witnessing is the last remnants of this old system that has been going on for decades fighting back. They are trying to protect their system.

A good example of this is PBS. 85-90% of their money is from high dollars donors and they are majority staunch hardcore liberals. Tax payers pick up the remaining 15% which is nonsense. They don't need Government funding anymore. It would be like tax payers paying for 15% of Showtime. It's nonsense. They are a business and they are making cash hand over fist with large salaries. Many organizations just like PBS. It needs to stop.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah it smells and badly. I’m so sick of the dems BS. Hypocrites the lot of them.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's not the impression that I'm getting from the parade of government officials testifying, and confirming the whistleblower's accusations.

Yeah but the problem you guys have is the transcript is out for everyone to see.
If the NSC people transcribed it that way, then you can take it as fact that it is accurate.
That’s the problem with you guys, your political bias is so skewed and you have been so shaken to your core that Trump won, you just cannot accept real facts placed in front of you.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Simple.

Yes, it's very simple. We have a treaty with the Ukraine to share information about, and ask for help regarding potential illegal activities between our countries. Trump was doing EXACTLY what he should have by asking them to look into an issue from the 2016 election, one that the Ukraine already admitted they did against Trump and for Hillary. In this case no money was withheld pending their cooperation, are you intentionally ignoring the fact that the money was put on hold months beforehand and released long after this phone call? Two different things. Not related. But that's exactly what Biden bragged about doing to get a prosecutor looking at his son fired. Successfully.

It's not difficult to realize what the truth is when you accept the facts for what they are, and ignore the lies, leaks and partial information smokescreens being put out there by Schiff and Pelosi. If they REALLY had all this "evidence" they could have nailed Trump the first time and not failed - what is it, four times now? They have nothing.

edit on 30-10-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Dems are sore losers and should never have any powers. They run the government the same way soviet commies do.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

This "whistleblower" is a sham, a hoax, another made-up attempt at getting Trump. There can be no direct accusations from this person because they have no first-hand knowledge, they contacted Schiff's office before making the so-called accusation and as such have no credibility.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's not just Dem supporters. It's also the news, most tech companies, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand our anyone who has a lot to lose, Murkowski, Romney, etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

There's been no proven "confirmations". All innuendo and scripted borderline lies 😃

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I wish I could star this post fifteen times.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Simple.

How do you know it was political? It could be just an investigation of corruption in the Obama administration. Have you considered that Biden is staying in the race just to claim that the investigation of his corruption is politically motivated?
He sold influence and bragged about it on video.
After the FISA report becomes public we will see epic attempts at deflection by the guilty and Joe will try to slink away, unnoticed.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The Ukrainians re opened the investigations months before Trump's call. Nothing else is relevant.

Just like the Steele/Simpson dossier. Mifsud was a western intelligence asset. There is no Russian consulate in Florida. Michael Cohen never went to Prague. Everything else is just window dressing.

Those nagging facts.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's funny that we most all knew immediately upon even the mention of some "whistle blower" that it was 100 percent going to be some mental midget with full blown ties to democrats and their handlers including Brennan and the rest. It was obvious then just as it is now.

Full sham 100 percent garbage the entire time.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Simple.

How about we not talk about what Trump did and talk about what the dems are doing and have been doing. The do nothing dems want everyone to focus on Trump so we won’t focus on them and their wrong doings. I’ve never seen such a display of hypocrisy in my life. The whole party’s a joke and a sham.

Oh look...... a butterfly..........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join