It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embassies Closed Worldwide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Obviously the coverstory is that gov employees including diplomats, military, and even customs/passport/visa officials are striking, but that is so last month (see www.haaretz.com...)

So, why have they really suddenly closed embassies worldwide?

Is it in prep for strike on Iran? (see www.jpost.com...)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Soooo.... any impending blood moons or eclipses coming up?? The Hunters moon at the beginning of the month foreshadowed the whole Syria/Turkey dilemma. I wonder whats about to happen? The suspense is driving me crazy. Perhaps a pre-emptive nuke strike? Maybe they accidentally summoned Satan from the depths of hell??

Its nearly all Hallows Eve. I suppose we will get a Halloween surprise!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Is it in prep for strike on Iran?

Although things have gone a bit quiet on that front I doubt a pre-emptive strike is on the cards , Israel has it's leadership problems and America are building up for an election , another war in the Middle East is the last thing Trump needs right now.

I hope that pot is going off the boil.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Soooo.... any impending blood moons or eclipses coming up?? The Hunters moon at the beginning of the month foreshadowed the whole Syria/Turkey dilemma. I wonder whats about to happen? The suspense is driving me crazy. Perhaps a pre-emptive nuke strike? Maybe they accidentally summoned Satan from the depths of hell??

Its nearly all Hallows Eve. I suppose we will get a Halloween surprise!

I'm guessing something to do with Lebanon and Iran. I think we're at "wait and see" stage.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Obviously the coverstory is that gov employees including diplomats, military, and even customs/passport/visa officials are striking

Why would it be a cover story ?
Some folks will believe anything they see on Youtube .
Folks strike for higher wages.
That's what they do...

edit on 10/30/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Speaking of Satan, just noticed the highest voted up comment in this YT:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why isn't it just as likely it's because They fear a strike?
It is likely because they haven't formed a compromise majority government yet. Their election isn't over until it's over.
edit on 30-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
'Fear a Strike'

Double meaning?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Have they ever closed Embassies before a military strike in the past ? Not to my knowledge. What reasons would they have to close the Embassies due to a military strike ?

There are nine Consulates in the United States and none appeared closed that I was able to ascertain, they have regular office hours and are answering the phones. You Tube videos are not exactly representing the truth in many instances and often are outright disinformation

edit on 10/30/2019 by DJMSN because: corrections

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No wartime president has ever not been elected, why would you say that would be a problem for Trump?

Jaden

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I got a friend in Lebanon , i hope nothing will happen over there.

Besides them booting the government , and get the country back on the rails.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Have they ever launched a nuclear strike before?

Jaden

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Seriously ? That is just so stupid that I have no idea how to respond.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The timing may be suspicious (Lebanon) But, they did the very same back in 2014.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Yeah because that has worked out really well every other time we’ve tried that recipe

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Although things have gone a bit quiet on that front I doubt a pre-emptive strike is on the cards , Israel has it's leadership problems and America are building up for an election , another war in the Middle East is the last thing Trump needs right now.

Granted,
Maybe it is just what it says on the tin, Israeli Government won't pay their Embassies staffings, their expenses without receipts...on the other hand, receipts are the protocol just about everywhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe it's part of the new government takeover

A quiet coup is really abrew this Halloween

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Is it in prep for strike on Iran?

I know the propaganda is that Israel is America's puppet, or vise versa, but the reality is that Israel doesn't give a # what America thinks when it comes to what they consider their vital national security interests. We told them not to bomb Iraq's nuclear program in the early 80s. Israel did it anyway. They didn't even consult with the Bush administration before striking the Syrian reactor in 2007. And the Israeli government situation would actually make a strike more likely, not less. Netanyahu is famous for using security matters to try to hold onto power. His turn to try to form a government just ended unsuccessfully. He's still PM though, and he could order a strike to try to consolidate his support.

I don't think that's what's happening here, just clarifying a few things for readers.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

No more foreign wars ?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: TheGreazel

Yeah because that has worked out really well every other time we’ve tried that recipe

I don't mean the US FFS!

I mean the Lebanese people booting the government.

Foreign powers will only ruin that nation more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join