It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Drones Painted as Commercial Airliners Spray Nano-Thermite Fueling Wildfires

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I heard that Getty was started by a dead tree branch falling on a power line. Ironic.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: panoz77
Well at least they are burning down and purging the correct State.

If this were true then Texas would be ablaze.

After all the northerners showed up it when to hell.
edit on 10/30/2019 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Personally I think it's actually Bigfoot's (Bigfeet?) starting the fires. I think my theory is just as credible as the one in the video.

we were trying to keep this under wraps, but since you blurted all that out, Steve, the "foot" up in Simi has a teenage "bigfoot" kid. Well, he saw some of the older bigfeet smoking, and one thing lead to another, he stole some Marlborough Lights and was under the big tree, he lit one up, and coughed a bunch, dropping the smoke, and inadvertently started the fire.

Good news is, he promised never to smoke again. Bad news, he started a fire. He is sorry.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

How do they ignite it?

I'll play... maybe they ignite it with the orbiting super lasers? Better yet, with the HAARP SCALAR weaponry, somehow with super science ... who'd miss Cali anyway? The real estate costs are outrageous.

Of course it's the govt wiping out their economic cash cow... like duh.

in case it's needed

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

Aluminum oxide is a product of the thermite reaction. Molten iron is the other. An air drop of micron sized particles would be problematic as Thermite is a two component mixture that is not easily ignited. How to keep them together? How to ignite them if you could possibly keep them together?
If you wanted to do this by air, make a cardboard incendiary bomb of burning charcoal. Easier yet, just have a mountain biker start the fire with a cigarette or two.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
How do they ignite it?
It takes major heat like a blowtorch to light.

A think its called a flare and would be obvious.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Mandroid7

How do they ignite it?

I'll play... maybe they ignite it with the orbiting super lasers?

No need, it's really not that difficult;

On topic though, the theory seems a bit of a stretch, as others have mentioned, I imagine that there would be far cheaper and easier ways of going about it if one was so inclined.

🍻

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: letni

Aluminum oxide is a product of the thermite reaction. Molten iron is the other. An air drop of micron sized particles would be problematic as Thermite is a two component mixture that is not easily ignited. How to keep them together? How to ignite them if you could possibly keep them together?
If you wanted to do this by air, make a cardboard incendiary bomb of burning charcoal. Easier yet, just have a mountain biker start the fire with a cigarette or two.

Seriously, don't confuse the issue with facts

This would be top secret nano-thermite. Actually it was simpler when they were just trying to kill us with chemicals and whatever happened to the little fibers? I like fibers.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Mandroid7
How do they ignite it?
It takes major heat like a blowtorch to light.

Obviously it's engineered to be ignited with less effort.

And exactly how do you engineer a reduction in ionization energy in the 3p orbital? Don't tell me that the leftist pedophilic aliens that live in hollow earth have buddies in the electric universe do it.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Their madsci cocktails to transmute humans doubles as global dimming to hide what's happening to sun

Which is physical metaphor of battle between light and dark we each and all are part of, creating our future.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I have questions!!! I have questions!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join