It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Drake Equation Fallacy

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

powerful telescopes like bubble are fake?

You know I have heard a lot about these bubble telescopes. So powerful
you can't help but drool and blow bubbles watching galaxies appear for
17 billion gazillion years. lol

Gonna get me one em!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You were responding to my comment with that question.

link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Gonna get me one em!

So, are you saying They are all fake photos, and their are no other galaxies out there with billions of planets, are you saying it's a conspiracy lololol

link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

You were responding to my comment with that question.

And I answered you!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
These are powerful, expensive instruments nobody else can purchase, or use, or see through, sorry to say.

But don't feel bad, they'll tell us all about things they find 'way out in space'!

We are mere mortals, worship our great Gods of all knowing, in their wisest sciences, we shall honor and trust their every word.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Anyone who reads this thread will surely notice how weak the opposition is.
Only engaging my uneducated ass and obviously wanting nothing to do
with the real challenge.

whereislogic

And that works for me just fine because it gets the job done.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Gonna get me one em!

So, are you saying They are all fake photos, and their are no other galaxies out there with billions of planets, are you saying it's a conspiracy lololol

Come on. Any god that puts dinosaur bones in 60 million yr old deposits, to test one's faith, certainly isn't above using photoshop.
edit on 1192019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This theory assumes all of those stars are really there, but nobody else has ever seen them, except they claim to have seen them, which makes it worthless.

We could also claim anything, so what?

A theory assumes all the stars are real, without any shred proof of it, then expands how it may be, afterwards...

Not good.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
This theory assumes all of those stars are really there, but nobody else has ever seen them, except they claim to have seen them, which makes it worthless.

A theory assumes all the stars are real, without any shred proof of it, then expands how it may be, afterwards...

Not good.

What a complete load of rubbish! You think it's only NASA who looks at the stars? Is the Catholic church lying too?

Stop being delusional!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: whereislogic

Anyone who reads this thread will surely notice how weak the opposition is.
Only engaging my uneducated ass and obviously wanting nothing to do
with the real challenge.

whereislogic

And that works for me just fine because it gets the job done.

LOL anyone who reads this thread will know you have dodged questions left right and centre. That's all you have done! While giving absolutly about God existing!

Well done!

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

LOL anyone who reads this thread will know you have dodged questions left right and centre. That's all you have done! While giving absolutly about God existing!

Well done

I have to wonder is this what's allowed to go on at ATS? Members can
just troll and disrupt a thread posting nonsense and incoherent retort?
Not one post showing any interest in real debate.

Obvious hate playing by the rules to disrupt the conversation. Good troll

edit on 9-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: turbonium1

Well done

I have to wonder is this what's allowed to go on at ATS? Members can
just troll and disrupt a thread posting nonsense and incoherent retort?
Not one post showing any interest in real debate.

Obvious hate playing by the rules to disrupt the conversation. Good troll

You are the one posting no evidence at all! I and other have asked questions, that you ignore or dodge! How is it trolling when we are asking a simple question, where is your evidence.

And how is it we are trolling when you do not understand the basic concept of the universe? You keep on saying it's not evidence, but you never saying why, just call us trolls.

You say stupid things like " prove God does not exist" I answer, and you ignore. You have been doing that the who thread.

I tell you about the universe. How it's growing and evolving. How news stars and galaxies are being born all the time, and how we can see this with powerful telescopes lime Hubble. But you just ignore these facts.

So who is the troll here?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Not good.

What a complete load of rubbish! You think it's only NASA who looks at the stars? Is the Catholic church lying too?

Stop being delusional!

I've never seen what they claim to have seen, so I do NOT take these claims as if they WERE true,

It's only delusional to believe anyone's claim, based on nothing more than their word. As you have done.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Not good.

Stop being delusional!

I've never seen what they claim to have seen, so I do NOT take these claims as if they WERE true,

It's only delusional to believe anyone's claim, based on nothing more than their word. As you have done.

So, they are all lying. All the Amateur astromanor around the world, and all the expert astromanor around the world are all lying, all because it goes against your beliefs! All the photos we have are all fake, and part of a conspiracy, even the Catholic observatories that study astronomy, all because it goes against your brliefs.

So, have you seem the great wall of China in photos? Is thst real? Or is it fake because you may not have seen it yourself?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The father of rocketry knew the truth, and nobody else would have greater knowledge than him.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Many in the church are good and honorable people, but some are not. The Vatican is corrupted. They hold up the Holy Bible as God's word, then suggest that Creation is just a lie, a falsehood. A great story, but that it has no truth to it.

Since the Vatican backs the Earth as a flying ball in space story, as true, they are saying Creation, the firmament, is a lie, or not true, at least.

Creation is the foundation of the Holy Bible. It is sacred text. No other chapter/book/verse is more important, more significant, than what is written in Creation.

So the Vatican is corrupt, for sure. To turn away from God's word, to a belief in the word of the antichrist, loathsome fiends who claim 'science' replaces God, who never created Earth, or life on Earth...... is beyond contempt.

Even Werner von Braun, who built the Saturn V rocket, said the firmament was true. Not the people who claim the Bible as God's word, though. They follow science instead of God's word.

A very mixed up world we live in today, we must look into all of it, ourselves, to find the truth. But never take someone's claims as true, that's being a fool.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Many in the church are good and honorable people, but some are not. The Vatican is corrupted. They hold up the Holy Bible as God's word, then suggest that Creation is just a lie, a falsehood. A great story, but that it has no truth to it.

Since the Vatican backs the Earth as a flying ball in space story, as true, they are saying Creation, the firmament, is a lie, or not true, at least.

Creation is the foundation of the Holy Bible. It is sacred text. No other chapter/book/verse is more important, more significant, than what is written in Creation.

So the Vatican is corrupt, for sure. To turn away from God's word, to a belief in the word of the antichrist, loathsome fiends who claim 'science' replaces God, who never created Earth, or life on Earth...... is beyond contempt.

Even Werner von Braun, who built the Saturn V rocket, said the firmament was true. Not the people who claim the Bible as God's word, though. They follow science instead of God's word.

A very mixed up world we live in today, we must look into all of it, ourselves, to find the truth. But never take someone's claims as true, that's being a fool.

So, basically you are ignoring all the evidence to suit your beliefs. And of course, like others, you have absolutly no evidence to back this up! Nothing at all!

So, let me ask. If you believe the words of the bible was from God, then you must be a homophobic, sexist, sacrificing, slave loving person. Is thst true? Or do you cherry pick, lime a lot of people like you do to fit your beliefs? Please tell me?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Why don't you tell everyone what your beliefs are? You know level
the playing field like I asked you to in the front of this thread.

Are you an atheist? lol

An agnostic?

Maybe we can help you with your problem that way?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Why don't you tell everyone what your beliefs are? You know level
the playing field like I asked you to in the front of this thread.

Are you an atheist? lol

An agnostic?

Maybe we can help you with your problem that way?

Does not matter what I am, answer my questions. Please post the evidence that all the photos taken ftom distant space are fake.

Can you do that?

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You don't get to demand anything pal.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join