It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Nothing To Do With Trump!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ohhh #... did you guys figure out that we're putting that stuff in the water turning all your kids into transexuals....

Dude, we're not supposed to talk about that! You're gonna get us in big trouble!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The President can't ask another Country's Leader to investigate corruption?

I am not arguing whether or not this is true. I am saying that along with testimony that says this was more than what you suggest there was also that one word.....Though, that was left in the redacted WH transcript.

As well. it was asking to investigate a political rival. If it is your choice to become a globalist in this way by allowing one US politician to seek the help of foreign nations to investigate a rival then you are missing the point here of this impeachment inquiry. And that is what this inquiry is about. getting to the bottom of what Trump was up to without just taking his word for it as you seem to be satisfied to do.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Because no one can say what Law he broke.

Here you go

THE ACTUAL LAWS TRUMP HAS BROKEN, JUST WITH THE UKRAINE AND CHINA AFFAIRS, COULD LAND HIM 10 YEARS IN PRISON

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As well. it was asking to investigate a political rival. If it is your choice to become a globalist in this way by allowing one US politician to seek the help of foreign nations to investigate a rival then you are missing the point here of this impeachment inquiry.

Yeah I remember about an investigation of a Political rival in the last election, using a foreign intelligence to acquire it. Now the left doesn't like that methodology. I guess they should not have set Precedence that it is okay to do that.

So as you can see, I am taking the left's word that it is okay to do that.

Should I not?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: highvein
Because no one can say what Law he broke.

Here you go

THE ACTUAL LAWS TRUMP HAS BROKEN, JUST WITH THE UKRAINE AND CHINA AFFAIRS, COULD LAND HIM 10 YEARS IN PRISON

Thank you for the link.
That sounds like the exact Law that Joe Biden broke when he was Vice President. I see no reason not to ask the Government that was extorted to do an internal investigation to get to the bottom of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: sprockets2000

Funny how you seem to forget that a large number of people, including our current President, claimed Obama should be impeached because they claimed he wasn't American.

Maybe because no one in America has the name Hussein Obama and such a close sounding name to Osama

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If he had, there wouldnt be such a lengthy delay on this impeachment inquiry for a vote to even start impeachment proceedings. the inquiry is to find wrongdoing.they keep delaying because they have found none. Please, tell me what laws you have found him to have broken in your infinite wisdom that the house is still trying desperately to reach for straws to find him guilty of so they can impeach him. If there was even the slightest bit of evidence, he would have been impeached before his first year in office. But there is none. None whatsoever. Stop pulling # out of your ass just to try to dignify your party above the others.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
You're right. For me at least, it isn't about Donald Trump. It could be anyone in his place and I'd be saying the same things.

Because the issue here is that everyone on the right doesn't care whether he breaks the law or not.

You all believe you are constantly in the right for everything you do, so whatever Trump does, regardless of whether it breaks the law or violates the constitution is ok. And that's crap. If a Democratic President was doing the same things Trump is doing while trying to legally argue he's above the law you better believe I'd be right here saying the same things.

At this point, it's nothing more than constitutionalists versus party loyalists.

He hasn't broken ANY law. Many have gone into great detail about how he has not broken laws, but why bother now? You people on the left have repeated the lies so many times you believe them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join