It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Nothing To Do With Trump!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hunter Biden is not running for President. Hunter Biden cannot be extradited.

What does the Trump administration actually gain by coercing Ukraine in to reopening the case against Burisma?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

When it comes to exposing the corruption of government officials I am all for it, whatever the reason.
If Trump gets taken down for corruption while exposing corruption of other officials so be it. I am just glad someone did it.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

As I've said before: Burn it down!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Expose corruption? Is this what it is about, exposing corruption? Corruption of several years ago? Well how about right now. How about investigating Giuliani and his ''associates''. How about Giuliani and his butt dial requesting hundreds of thousands of dollars for his current activities. Sure let's investigate corruption shall we?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Very very true... Whats funny is when Mitt Romney was running for President back in the day, he was looked at as a evil, racist, blah blah blah person by the left/left media.... but once he said "orange man bad", he became a darling to the left... funny how that works

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Expose corruption? Is this what it is about, exposing corruption? Corruption of several years ago? Well how about right now. How about investigating Giuliani and his ''associates''. How about Giuliani and his butt dial requesting hundreds of thousands of dollars for his current activities. Sure let's investigate corruption shall we?

To bad you didn't have that thought several years ago. To late.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I agree here, Trump is just a tool. But a tool we need to focus on. Is he really conservative as is touted by other conservatives or is he just a tool that has effectively shoveled half the nation out of the way as the country is dismantled by the international corporate structure that cannot abide any power that might stand against it. Yep. Trump is their tool and he works cheap. He will dismantle this nation on the hope that he can join the '''big boys'' on the international stage.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: queenofswords

Hunter Biden is not running for President. Hunter Biden cannot be extradited.

What does the Trump administration actually gain by coercing Ukraine in to reopening the case against Burisma?

Hunter Biden is not the one that used American funding to get the lawyer fired. Joe Biden did, and he admitted it.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He will dismantle this nation on the hope that he can join the '''big boys'' on the international stage.

What has he done so far to dismantle this nation?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If that was actually the case, then why did Trump need Ukraine to reinvestigate Burisma?

If Biden committed a crime, it was a US crime.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

A lot of words, nothing to say.

Show me a better plan, show me a better alternative.

Until then I like this outsider!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Because there was a regime change in the Ukraine as well. Update your knowledge.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

That changes our extradition treaty with Ukraine?

By the way, Poroshenko wasn't exactly the Obama administration's top pick. So it's not like he was an Obama loyalist.

Maybe you should do some research into Ukrainian politics.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

So you are saying that it is to late to expose corruption? Is that what you are saying? Otherwise what you just said makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I always do.

I also do know that inquiring is a good deed.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

He has done his part in turning us on each other. He is in the process of turning over cabinet positions to ''acting'' positions and his cabinet has the highest turnover rate in the last 40 years.

time.com...

He is losing our international respect...

www.pewresearch.org...

There is a high degree of vacancies in key government positions that he has filled with people with little to not experience in the jobs they have been appointed to.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That might be all true.

But then what, who/what is your alternative?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Obviously nothing to say to you friend. So just what is your plan?
How do you see this country if Trump keeps on with his plan. Isolation? World domination? Going it alone on the world state?

We are living in a global market place, yes? The internet is global, yes? The corporations that are running this and almost every government are not national but globat, yes? The banking industry is global and not local, yes?

So what are you standing up for here in the face of this globalization of all the power structures of the world. Are you as smart as Trump. Do you not think that he sees this? Of course he does. Yet for one reason or another you think that he has changed his strips and after a life time of profit building and branding for himself has all of a sudden turned into this champion of conservative values? What a joke. He is the same old cat he has always been, the cat his daddy raised him to be. A kill or be killed self serving wannabe. And you have bought it for a few little cheap trinkets of nice sounding proclamations.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So i take it your not ok with Bidens son making millions off the fact that biden was handling foriegn policy?

Or is that ok?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

My plan? My plan would be for moderate Republicans to stand up and get a back bone and offer a candidate that does not seek to promote himself over his party and his country. My plan would be for the Democrats to nominate a moderate candidate that would get a back bone and promote national unity and cooperation rather than the dramatic and devisatory issues so many of them espouse.

That is as far as my plan goes at this point because if none of that happens, I don't think we will be around much longer as a viable participant on the world stage and again, I see this as a world stage and not an isolated empire stage in human development.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join