It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of Zelensky phone call and evidence of cover-up

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: dfnj2015

It seems it's not just a violation of election laws and quid pro quo. There seems to be evidence from Vindman's testimony there may have been some obstruction of justice issues:

Oh, where to start, where to start....

There never was any violation of election laws that happened. The FEC's official stance is that information is not a thing of value. I have posted this time and time again to you and you just keep posting the same debunked crap.

There was no evidence of quid pro quo because the Ukrainian President himself stated that he was not aware of any military aid being withheld at the time of the call.

As for Vindman, all we know is what Schiff has selectively leaked to the NYT.

However, what we do know is that he had a difference of opinion on what the President said, at no point said that anything illegal had happened and he was upset that he wasn't allowed to edit the manuscript.

All this really tells us is it is highly probable at this point that Schiff set this up ahead of time.

Meanwhile, Gaetz has just filed an ethics complaint against Schiff this morning...

Gaetz files Ethics Complaint

I just filed an ethics complaint against @RepAdamSchiff over his handling of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Schiff has lied to the American people and abused his power.

We won't allow him to continue trampling the Constitution.

Let's see where the left on ATS fall when the Barr-Durham matter and the IG report come out.

I'm beginning to believe that people like Silly, dfnj, underwerks and other leftists here are just refusing to accept the truth when it comes to Trump and they can't accept the fact that they're wrong. I have never in my life seen such a large group of people so butt-hurt about losing an election and losing their minds over it as this current group of Democrats, members here included. The level of hatred shown toward this man is incomprehensible. There is no shame, no personal responsibility, no common sense at all and certainly no honesty about the whole situation.

Believing that Schiff and Pelosi and Nadler are honorable people doing an honorable job with this impeachment crap is like believing unborn babies are not human beings and should be killed at will. They're just lumps of cells, right? What does it matter that they're slaughtered like animals before they can take a breath. They just disgust me. Sick people do sick things and both of these issues are perfect examples of it.

The change to Smith-Mundt is the cause of all we see.

How would that effect leftists during a GOP controlled government?

"Proper"-ganda 😃

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
ohh your just hugging that screen for every little update arent you??

It's like watching a plane crash. You just can't take your eyes off it until you hear the explosion.

Not Even Trump’s Smear Machine Can Invalidate Vindman’s Testimony

The whole Trump impeachment reminds me of Nixon's impeachment. The right wingers said exactly the same things being posted on this thread when it was happening. The denial was too strong for the right wingers to accept anything counter to their preconceptions.

edit on 31-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You be the judge

www.whitehouse.gov...

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections ofSituation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.
Classified By: 2354726
Derived.From: NSC SCG
Declassify On: 20441231

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This has nothing to do with Trump's alleged quid pro quo and alleged cover-up.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Irrelevant. Mr. Trump has admitted to the phone call and his intention to have Biden investigated by anyone who will investigate him.

The problem comes in when his motivation for doing so is considered. Was it national security or a political act boosting his own campaign chances?

Any indications that Joe Biden is under investigation by the DOJ? FBI? ETC?
edit on 31-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Is being 'sufficiently disturbed' an impeachable offense?
edit on 31-10-2019 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hahaha
Joe Biden is no ones "political rival"
He is a lowbrow jackass who can't even win his parties nomination.
Ask the people from 7/11 or Dunkin Donuts.

Keep on pretending joe is relevant.

Lol

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Records indicate that the call began at 9:03AM and ended at 9:33AM.

DATE, TIME AND PLACE: July 25, 2019, 9:03 – 9:33 a.m. EDT Residence

Now read that transcript out loud with a timer.

the.... means things were omitted.
Todays witness said things were omitted.
These are real facts. Not made up stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if Trump altered the call transcript, it's a crime and one worthy of impeachment.

But since he didn't actually write it, the several intel officers who's job it is to transcribe those calls, did it. And to date, none of them or anyone else has claimed otherwise. If this guy makes that claim, then his testimony is all that's needed, oh, and the proof also, I almost forgot about the proof.

I agree. Whoever change the text of the transcript in order to cover it up has probably committed a crime. This will be up to the members of the Senate to judge.

Lol the transcript is a combined consensus among several transcribers who's job it is to write down what President Trump says. That transcript that was released by the White House is the full agreed upon transcript that several people have agreed that's what was said. If this guy is saying something different then he is just one person that is disagreeing with many other people that agree with that transcript that was released by the White House.

Also the president of Ukraine ,Volodymyr Zelensk (you know, the guy on the other end of the phone line talking to President Trump) stated that President Trump had not pressured him and in so many words that there was no quid pro quo. Do you suppose he would make himself look like a fool and change his mind in a statement for the Democrats?

Lastly, as we all know the Republicans have a majority in the Senate. And you need a 2/3 vote in the Senate to get President Trump. Do you suppose the Democrats are winning the hearts and minds of the Senate with the shenanigans they are pulling?

If you or anyone else thinks President Trump will be impeached then I got some oceanfront property I'll sell you in Arizona on the cheap.....and I'll throw the golden gate in for free.

Your thread is a joke.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'm not following you, could you elaborate?

The Smith-Mundt act was amended to remove the ban on domestic propaganda in 2012.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Records indicate that the call began at 9:03AM and ended at 9:33AM.

DATE, TIME AND PLACE: July 25, 2019, 9:03 – 9:33 a.m. EDT Residence

Now read that transcript out loud with a timer.

the.... means things were omitted.
Todays witness said things were omitted.
These are real facts. Not made up stuff.

Coffee breaks included because they didn't hang up and call back 😃🥥😃

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

"He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue," the rough transcript cites Zelensky as saying.
Vindman's testimony that some specific details were left out of the rough transcript adds further insight about how the White House handled the call and Democrats' concerns that the Trump administration engaged in a coverup."

You mean to tell me 5 pages of double spaced text isn't 30 minutes of conversation?

Shenanigans.

Your comment has nothing to do with anything of the thread topic. Vindman said the transcript changed the words of what was said.

You must be a blast at parties!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Treaty 106-16 is alive and well 😃

This has nothing to do with Trump withholding aid required by law from Congress in order for his own personal benefit of having the Biden's investigated.

Yes, Treaty 106-16 is alive and well but has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of impeachment.

Cmon, time for shots then the mechanical bull?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

I want to know how a Russian becomes a colonel in the army, and gets assigned to the Whitehouse.

This has nothing to do with Trump's quid pro quo and cover-up.

You should have had Trump's decency to warn me that you're so fun, I'd be sick of enjoying life...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It seems it's not just a violation of election laws and quid pro quo.

Ah, so tell us something, when democrats/the DNC, Obama, Biden, Clinton, used RUSSIAN LIES to go after a political opponent whom was running as a Presidential candidate, that wasn't a "violation of election laws"?...
What about using those same RUSSIA LIES to try to depose the duly elected POTUS? That wasn't a break of the U.S. laws either?

What about Schiff lying to you for 3 years that he had 100% evidence that Trump colluded with Russia?... You don't hold Schiff accountable for his lies?...

What about the FACT that the Ukrainian authorities have been stating that the DNC/Obama, Biden, Clinton cabal colluded with the previous Ukrainian administration to affect the U.S. elections in 2016 in favor of Clinton?... That didn't break any laws either?...

Better yet, why don't you excerpt directly from the phone call transcript the "quid pro quo" you claim the POTUS committed?...

Otherwise stop it with the LIES already...

edit on 31-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Irrelevant. Mr. Trump has admitted to the phone call and his intention to have Biden investigated by anyone who will investigate him.

Irrelevant when the Ukrainians themselves have stated that they wanted to give us this evidence since 2018, FREE OF CHARGE...

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The problem comes in when his motivation for doing so is considered. Was it national security or a political act boosting his own campaign chances?

Any indications that Joe Biden is under investigation by the DOJ? FBI? ETC?

Wrong... You seem to forget the job of the "executive branch," in which the President is the leader of, is supposed to "execute and enforce U.S. laws." If the authorities from another country state that they have evidence their previous administration colluded with the Obama administration, Hillary, and Biden to influence the 2016 elections in favor of Hillary, and if that same country says that they have evidence that Joe Biden used his position as VP to stop an investigation into the corruption his son, Hunter, was involved with when he worked for Burisma. You want to claim that the POTUS must ignore this?...

Contrary to the LIES about the "Trump colluded with Russia,," to which there is not ONE iota of evidence that corroborates these lies, we do have Biden himself admitting that he did withhold over 1 billion U.S.D. unless the Ukrainians fired that prosecutor. Now, show us where in the transcript did POTUS Trump made a "quid pro quo..."

edit on 31-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

We have the transcript of the call... What you mean is...

Not even The DNC's Smear Machine and LIES can validate the hearsay from a pro-globalist, pro-Clinton official when WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE CALL...

edit on 31-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

LOL ...

You've got a lot of "if" statements there bud.

I do admire that you're so certain that what you agree with is The Truth and everything else is LIES JUST LIES.

Thanks for your thoughts. Best.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like i wrote, how about you PROVE your claims. What i wrote were NOT claims, what you are claiming ARE CLAIMS without any evidence but more lies from the same people whom have lied for over 3 years now...

I have even made it easy for you.

Here is a link to the actual transcript of the call.

www.scribd.com...

Now it is up to you to excerpt directly from that link the "quid pro quo..." Unless that is all you have are the claims from the liars in chief, Schiff, Pelosi, et al...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

BTW, you seem to forget that OBAMA took even journalists to court to force them to give up their sources/aka whistleblowers... But of course when Obama/Biden did it it was okay?...

As for Obama’s record, here’s what history will show: In his eight years in office, the Obama Justice Department spearheaded eight Espionage Act prosecutions, more than all US administrations combined. Journalists were also caught in the crosshairs: Investigators sought phone records for Associated Press journalists, threatened to jail an investigative reporter for The New York Times, and named a Fox News reporter a co-conspirator in a leak case. In Texas, a journalist investigating private defense contractors became the focus of a federal prosecution and was initially charged for sharing a hyperlink containing hacked information that had already been made public.

Obama’s Legacy: A Historic War On Whistleblowers

Perhaps POTUS Trump should take this to court and use what Obama did as a precedent, and FORCE the DNC to give up the "whistleblower" to whom the DNC don't want Republicans asking questions...

edit on 31-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and excerpt.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join