It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of Zelensky phone call and evidence of cover-up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: xuenchen
Treaty 106-16 is alive and well 😃

This has nothing to do with Trump withholding aid required by law from Congress in order for his own personal benefit of having the Biden's investigated.

Yes, Treaty 106-16 is alive and well but has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of impeachment.

Ummm...so sorry...but it has everything to do with your OP...

You wrote...and I quote.. ""I was concerned by the call. I did not think it was proper to demand that a foreign government investigate a U.S. citizen, and I was worried about the implications for the U.S. government's support of Ukraine," .

The individual...(Vindman)...was displaying an exemplary lack of knowledge of our treaty obligations...and that this treaty is designed for exactly what his ignorant opening statement describes...

In conclusion...his premise is incorrect...his argument flawed...and your attempt to conflate his flawed and incorrect statement is both moot and incorrect as well...

Just like every other attempt you foist off onto the boards...

Xuen Chen...just destroyed your entire argument with five words and the treaty number...

Thank you for playing...

Next...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The transcript definitely isn't as 'literal as possible, with 2000 words for a conversation of half an hour. A word for word transcript would amount to about 5000 words. I have made them for years, terrible job.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

But... but... someone yesterday pre-empted the news of the testimony to tell everyone it was a nothing burger before we even knew what it was. What do I do now?

We now know Vindman tried to add content to the transcript of the call and was over-ridden. That is a cover-up. There is no other word for it.

We also know that the 3 sets of ellipses that were meant to replace text they did not want released in the rough transcript of the phone call were covered-up for a reason. Also a cover-up.

The witnesses giving testimony today are already saying former Republican representative turned lobbyist Robert Livingston, has been lobbying State employees through outside channels to fire Marie Yovanovich. Now it's been disclosed his lobbying firm works with Giuliani.

Never ending rabbit hole.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spinoza73
The transcript definitely isn't as 'literal as possible, with 2000 words for a conversation of half an hour. A word for word transcript would amount to about 5000 words. I have made them for years, terrible job.

You may be correct, if it were a direct conversation between two ppl speaking the same language.

What is so difficult about the concept that these exchanges go though diplomatic interpreters? Everything gets said, translated (probably twice), then a certain amount of time is often taken to consider the translation.

This obviously takes more time than a phone call between you, and your buddy.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Give me the full transcript of the hearing, not just the selective leaks. This is just hearsay and speculation.
I don’t think it is fair to say he is guilty (or not) based on these leaks and half truths.

Yes, please!

But you aware that Trump ordered the real transcript hidden on an inaccessible super secret server? And that they don't want to release it?

That the only way to eventually get this transcript will be through the impeachment inquiry, through a subpoena. And even that will be hard due to obstruction of justice.

That's what makes a cover-up.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

Give me the full transcript of the hearing, not just the selective leaks. This is just hearsay and speculation.
I don’t think it is fair to say he is guilty (or not) based on these leaks and half truths.

But you aware that Trump ordered the real transcript hidden on an inaccessible super secret server? And that they don't want to release it?

You do have a credible source for that statement, correct? Or is it just speculative wishful thinking?

I would guess the latter. Why would Trump save it on some top secret hidden server? If he could do that, why wouldn't he just erase it entirely?

Inquiring minds want to know.
edit on 10302019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

All phone calls are on the secure server since 2 major leaks occurred early on and you and everybody else knows this.

😃

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

You do have a credible spurce for that statement, correct? Or is it just speculative wishful thinking?

I would guess the latter. Why would Trump save it on some top secret hidden server? If he could do that, why wouldn't he just erase it entirely?

Google is your friend when you want to look things up. It is nearly November and this has been news since September.

Google Search

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

You do have a credible spurce for that statement, correct? Or is it just speculative wishful thinking?

Google is your friend when you want to look things up. It is nearly November and this has been news since September.

Google Search

Common sense is your friend. It wasn't a "secret, hidden server", at all. It was just a more limited access server, due to all the ILLEGAL leaks that were going on.

Stop trying to BS your way out of an untrue statement.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It seems it's not just a violation of election laws and quid pro quo. There seems to be evidence from Vindman's testimony there may have been some obstruction of justice issues:

Oh, where to start, where to start....

There never was any violation of election laws that happened. The FEC's official stance is that information is not a thing of value. I have posted this time and time again to you and you just keep posting the same debunked crap.

There was no evidence of quid pro quo because the Ukrainian President himself stated that he was not aware of any military aid being withheld at the time of the call.

As for Vindman, all we know is what Schiff has selectively leaked to the NYT.

However, what we do know is that he had a difference of opinion on what the President said, at no point said that anything illegal had happened and he was upset that he wasn't allowed to edit the manuscript.

All this really tells us is it is highly probable at this point that Schiff set this up ahead of time.

Meanwhile, Gaetz has just filed an ethics complaint against Schiff this morning...

Gaetz files Ethics Complaint

I just filed an ethics complaint against @RepAdamSchiff over his handling of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Schiff has lied to the American people and abused his power.

We won't allow him to continue trampling the Constitution.

Let's see where the left on ATS fall when the Barr-Durham matter and the IG report come out.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The full transcript is already released and the transcript was done like all other phone call transcripts.

Do you have a link to the full transcript? All I can find is a memo released by the white house that says "this is not a transcript".

Whitehouse.gov

It says right there on the first page it isn't a verbatim transcript of the discussion.

oh
so then trump isnt guilty of a fraudulent transcription?
now I am confused?

lol

grasping at straws is funny

Deliberately mischaracterize it all you want. The issue is what the parts Trump left out are about, not that parts were left out.

Everyone except Trump cultists have said that isn't the full conversation since it was released.

Do we know how many transcribers are on a team that put together the text of the call released?? How many of said group agreed with what was put out, and how many disagreed?? Were they specifically told what to say, or where they told to edit a first draft by POTUS??

Right now, we got one guy (that was privy to hear the call first hand) who disagreed with how the call was represented on the transcript.....I want to know if the majority of the others involved agree or disagree and WHY.....THAT is why this whole process needs opened up. To many questions and only selective information leaked by those with an agenda. OPEN IT UP. ALL OF IT
edit on pm1010201919America/Chicago30p04pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
ohh your just hugging that screen for every little update arent you?? Sure seems like history repeating itself?? What was it again? Oh yea, 2016-2019 and Russian collusion.
I cannot imagine them being able to spread this out for another three years, seems impossible. Keep hugging for those updates though buddy, one day you will figure it out.

Or or hold up wait a second, lets g with the previous go to mantra "the investigation is ongoing, lets wait to see what happens." I am betting this will be the same go to response as had been for three years on the Mueller report. Oh how we all saw this coming though.

Sure is great theater!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

"He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue," the rough transcript cites Zelensky as saying.
Vindman's testimony that some specific details were left out of the rough transcript adds further insight about how the White House handled the call and Democrats' concerns that the Trump administration engaged in a coverup."

You mean to tell me 5 pages of double spaced text isn't 30 minutes of conversation?

Shenanigans.

Your comment has nothing to do with anything of the thread topic. Vindman said the transcript changed the words of what was said.

It has everything to do with it. Obviously there was a lot left out, which includes what Vindman was talking about.

Or do you believe that nothing was left out of it, even though that's what your OP is about?

My OP is not about what was left out. I was quoting what Vindman said and what it meant. I think what Vindman said seems to indicate there was a cover-up. This is enough for me for it to be given to the Senate for the members of the Senate to decide.

That is the problem, you don't know what he said in that room so you don't have enough information to even make that decision. And, that "troubling" interpretation is NOT enough to call for an impeachment. If that were the case Obama wouldn't have made it out of his first year, let alone first term. The only reason you're saying that is because you don't like Trump. Have you not benefited from his policy changes? Do you not believe we're in a stronger position with our enemies because they know Trump won't put up with their BS? Is the economy not a lot stronger than it was in 2016? Is unemployment not at a near record low?

I really want to understand why you ignore the facts that have come out along the way in this process, along with all of the other investigations that have found absolutely zero impeachable or illegal activities. ZERO.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

"He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue," the rough transcript cites Zelensky as saying.
Vindman's testimony that some specific details were left out of the rough transcript adds further insight about how the White House handled the call and Democrats' concerns that the Trump administration engaged in a coverup."

You mean to tell me 5 pages of double spaced text isn't 30 minutes of conversation?

Shenanigans.

Your comment has nothing to do with anything of the thread topic. Vindman said the transcript changed the words of what was said.

It has everything to do with it. Obviously there was a lot left out, which includes what Vindman was talking about.

Or do you believe that nothing was left out of it, even though that's what your OP is about?

What was left out was the language interpretation..

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

So you think it is more likely that the analysts independently edited the transcript to cover Trump's ass than it is that they were ordered to do so by the President?

Perhaps some classified stuff was also discussed, necessitating the editing, if something besides the interpreters dialog was indeed removed.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It seems it's not just a violation of election laws and quid pro quo. There seems to be evidence from Vindman's testimony there may have been some obstruction of justice issues:

There never was any violation of election laws that happened. The FEC's official stance is that information is not a thing of value. I have posted this time and time again to you and you just keep posting the same debunked crap.

There was no evidence of quid pro quo because the Ukrainian President himself stated that he was not aware of any military aid being withheld at the time of the call.

However, what we do know is that he had a difference of opinion on what the President said, at no point said that anything illegal had happened and he was upset that he wasn't allowed to edit the manuscript.

All this really tells us is it is highly probable at this point that Schiff set this up ahead of time.

Meanwhile, Gaetz has just filed an ethics complaint against Schiff this morning...

I just filed an ethics complaint against @RepAdamSchiff over his handling of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

Let's see where the left on ATS fall when the Barr-Durham matter and the IG report come out.

I'm beginning to believe that people like Silly, dfnj, underwerks and other leftists here are just refusing to accept the truth when it comes to Trump and they can't accept the fact that they're wrong. I have never in my life seen such a large group of people so butt-hurt about losing an election and losing their minds over it as this current group of Democrats, members here included. The level of hatred shown toward this man is incomprehensible. There is no shame, no personal responsibility, no common sense at all and certainly no honesty about the whole situation.

Believing that Schiff and Pelosi and Nadler are honorable people doing an honorable job with this impeachment crap is like believing unborn babies are not human beings and should be killed at will. They're just lumps of cells, right? What does it matter that they're slaughtered like animals before they can take a breath. They just disgust me. Sick people do sick things and both of these issues are perfect examples of it.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I'm beginning to believe that people like Silly, dfnj, underwerks and other leftists here are just refusing to accept the truth when it comes to Trump and they can't accept the fact that they're wrong. I have never in my life seen such a large group of people so butt-hurt about losing an election and losing their minds over it as this current group of Democrats, members here included. The level of hatred shown toward this man is incomprehensible. There is no shame, no personal responsibility, no common sense at all and certainly no honesty about the whole situation.

Believing that Schiff and Pelosi and Nadler are honorable people doing an honorable job with this impeachment crap is like believing unborn babies are not human beings and should be killed at will. They're just lumps of cells, right? What does it matter that they're slaughtered like animals before they can take a breath. They just disgust me. Sick people do sick things and both of these issues are perfect examples of it.

The change to Smith-Mundt is the cause of all we see.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'm not following you, could you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

I want to know how a Russian becomes a colonel in the army, and gets assigned to the Whitehouse.

Here's your video,

I hope you are proud of it, George Webb is an arse.. a faker of news,

Please get good sources.

edit on 30-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: HalWesten

The change to Smith-Mundt is the cause of all we see.

How would that effect leftists during a GOP controlled government?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join