It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Transcript of Zelensky phone call and evidence of cover-up

page: 5
17
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks



Meaning it was disturbing

I find candy corn disturbing
not everyone does
that is an opinion is it not?




posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Im glad President Trump brought this subject up.

Joe Biden committed a crime, and must be held accountable. Joe Biden needs to be investigated by a non partisan team, and held accountable for the crime he boasted about commiting



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny


The simple answer is usually the correct one?


And not just for this scandal..

Assume trump was dealing with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary.. all his actions make perfect sense...

If you assume he is innocent... damn.. he accidentally fell into a meeting with Russian spy’s... he accidentally asked for Russia’s help on TV..


You left out the simple correct answer in your options: he is innocent and was railroaded by those who did not want him to be their President.

Same situation now...by any means necessary, right?



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
If my memory serves me right, since this guy is active military, he should have run these claims up his command and not to the House of Reps. He may be in deep doo doo as the top of his chain of command is DJT.

I knew a guy who was taken before the captain of the base for playing a song that said, "I shot Reagan, and I'd do it again and again and again..." (Was Suicidal Tendencies if any of you remember them).

I think if someone can get in hot water for playing a song there is no telling what this persons actions can get.

Any UCMJ experts here?


that depends on if they want to burn him down or not....

i would be more interested at this point if he were one of those who shared classified info with the whistleblower
that would actually be a crime
and he would get hit by the ucmj and the feds



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey, the dems have lots of wonderful things for Americans !

They supported slavery before the civil war, and still do with illegal immigrants.

They brought us the me first P.C. culture which destroyed the working class and made gang culture hoodrats more important.

They brought us the common core educational system , so all our kids can be mindless computer addicts.

And don't forget gun-free school zones to protect our kids!


edit on 30-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)


This was supposed to be a reply to
Razorv66, but somehow I screwed it up on my phone.
edit on 30-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Middleoftheroad


The full transcript is already released and the transcript was done like all other phone call transcripts.


Do you have a link to the full transcript? All I can find is a memo released by the white house that says "this is not a transcript".


Whitehouse.gov


It says right there on the first page it isn't a verbatim transcript of the discussion.



Oh, you're playing word games...got ya. I'll spend my time more wisely next time.


Not a word game at all. If it's a full transcript, why does it say it isn't on the first page?

I'm really looking for an explanation of that. Unless it isn't really a full transcript like all of you constantly claim..


Because it’s not the actual physical transcript. Transcript probably is a specific meaning concerning the government, and probably specific handling requirements.

It would be like calling a mass printed novel the writer’s manuscript.

What your referring to is the memo about the transcript.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Middleoftheroad


The full transcript is already released and the transcript was done like all other phone call transcripts.


Do you have a link to the full transcript? All I can find is a memo released by the white house that says "this is not a transcript".


Whitehouse.gov


It says right there on the first page it isn't a verbatim transcript of the discussion.



Ok so it maybe is not a 100% verbatim transcript but I would bet that it is at least a 95% verbatim transcript.
Did you read the lines below that point or do you think Trump is transcribing the conversation himself while talking?
You act as if it was a 5% verbatim transcript which would basically go like this “Hello.....Goodbye”
Get over it, it’s not going to go down the way you want it to.
Move on to the next Dem mental illness crisis.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Fools
If my memory serves me right, since this guy is active military, he should have run these claims up his command and not to the House of Reps. He may be in deep doo doo as the top of his chain of command is DJT.

I knew a guy who was taken before the captain of the base for playing a song that said, "I shot Reagan, and I'd do it again and again and again..." (Was Suicidal Tendencies if any of you remember them).

I think if someone can get in hot water for playing a song there is no telling what this persons actions can get.

Any UCMJ experts here?


that depends on if they want to burn him down or not....

i would be more interested at this point if he were one of those who shared classified info with the whistleblower
that would actually be a crime
and he would get hit by the ucmj and the feds


I know what I would do to this guy if he was under my direct command. And it wouldn't be pinning a medal on his uniform.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody


and telling people they misscharacterized things is a little more than simple disagreement.


No, it isn't. That's a simple fact.

It's a complete mischaracterization to say that since the memo says it isn't a complete transcript it somehow let's Trump off the hook for leaving parts out.

That isn't what this is at all. Dont get angry over a failed gotcha moment.




posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Im glad President Trump brought this subject up.

Joe Biden committed a crime, and must be held accountable. Joe Biden needs to be investigated by a non partisan team, and held accountable for the crime he boasted about commiting


I know! The Dems keep screeching that Trump said on camera for Russia to find emails. Then now, ask favors from Ukraine and China. My goodness, the hypocrisy of it all is thick. Biden was simply exaggerating and embellishing. Only Democrats can use the 'no intent' excuse!



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Middleoftheroad


The full transcript is already released and the transcript was done like all other phone call transcripts.


Do you have a link to the full transcript? All I can find is a memo released by the white house that says "this is not a transcript".


Whitehouse.gov


It says right there on the first page it isn't a verbatim transcript of the discussion.



Ok so it maybe is not a 100% verbatim transcript but I would bet that it is at least a 95% verbatim transcript.
Did you read the lines below that point or do you think Trump is transcribing the conversation himself while talking?
You act as if it was a 5% verbatim transcript which would basically go like this “Hello.....Goodbye”
Get over it, it’s not going to go down the way you want it to.
Move on to the next Dem mental illness crisis.
.
I read the entire thing. And no, I don't think Trump is sitting there transcribing it. Lol. You really think that's what people are saying?

Even a 95% complete transcript still leaves 5% unaccounted for. If it was a perfect phone call, why fight so hard against releasing the whole thing? I've never seen anyone with such an aversion to proving their innocence.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
LOL, what is your definition of MOSTLY?

If I characterize something as mostly accurate, that means I accept it as accurate. Otherwise, I would characterize something as inaccurate or incorrect or incomplete.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
This has nothing to do with Trump withholding aid required by law from Congress in order for his own personal benefit of having the Biden's investigated.

Yeah... except that didn't happen - except maybe in your head...



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Middleoftheroad


The full transcript is already released and the transcript was done like all other phone call transcripts.


Do you have a link to the full transcript? All I can find is a memo released by the white house that says "this is not a transcript".


Whitehouse.gov


It says right there on the first page it isn't a verbatim transcript of the discussion.



Ok so it maybe is not a 100% verbatim transcript but I would bet that it is at least a 95% verbatim transcript.
Did you read the lines below that point or do you think Trump is transcribing the conversation himself while talking?
You act as if it was a 5% verbatim transcript which would basically go like this “Hello.....Goodbye”
Get over it, it’s not going to go down the way you want it to.
Move on to the next Dem mental illness crisis.
.
I read the entire thing. And no, I don't think Trump is sitting there transcribing it. Lol. You really think that's what people are saying?

Even a 95% complete transcript still leaves 5% unaccounted for. If it was a perfect phone call, why fight so hard against releasing the whole thing? I've never seen anyone with such an aversion to proving their innocence.


Do you even know why it isn't a 100% transcript? By the way, it is common to not have word for word, verbatim transcripts on these calls. Do you know why?

It is due to the fact that two languages are involved, and everything passes through translators. Every language has nuances that do not always have directly corresponding terms, and conceps in th other language. This is why interpreters are not just ppl that speak two languages.

It would be virtually impossibe for a word for word translation that would convey everything in the manner you suggest.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Even a 95% complete transcript still leaves 5% unaccounted for. If it was a perfect phone call, why fight so hard against releasing the whole thing?

Wtf are you yammering about? The released transcript is all there is. It is made by a number of career NSC employees. The President doesn't have anything to do with it.


I've never seen anyone with such an aversion to proving their innocence.

Trump and his administration have been the most transparent President/Administration in who knows how long - decades? ever?

Again - wtf are you yammering about?



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wisely posted in the Mud Pit.

ganjoa
edit on 2019-10-30 by ganjoa because: messed up meh and the



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The Transcript the the Ukrainian already prove that their was no quid pro quo. Dems know this but were already too committed to it to stop, so then will run with it until they crash and burn.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

No one’s blaming democrats for anything but crying wolf for the last two years. Trump legitimately could commit a crime, but since the democrats have been lying about “crimes” he committed since the before he was even inaugurated in an attempt to impeach him, no one on our side would even believe them. It’s pretty basic psychology.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
So trump wrote this?
Lol
Thats absurd.
Sorry for your confusion.



posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
look the President has the right to have conversations with anyone he likes, and this guy is concerned about conversations from two country's leaders! Trump is his boss I would relieve him from duty, i smell Adam Shiff for brains in this and given that he won't let republican's ask him question's related to to the inquiry! I believe it's another ploy in the false impeachment
inquiry, the dimocrats are still angry Trump won and will try anything to get him out, and the dim's haven't done anything for their constiituent's for nearly three years, these people have to have some mental problem



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join