It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of Zelensky phone call and evidence of cover-up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nothing in there states either a Demand or Quid Pro quo.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: shooterbrody

as to the accuracy of the "transcript"
trump did not write it
the issue would be with those who did
that will in no way get hung on potus

And if Trump gave the order that the transcript should be edited?

if the sky falls tomorrow?

seriously?

how about if trump ate children for dinner last night in the white house?
how about that?

it is just as likely.....

So you think it's just as likely that Doanld Trump eats children as it is that he left out parts of a transcript to make himself look better?

Can't tell if you're seriously implying he's eating children or not. Maybe someone needs to check the dumpsters at the White House.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: dfnj2015

So certainly the investigators will interrogate the actual transcribers of this telephone call to confirm whether Vindmann's biased memory opinion after the fact is accurate? Telephone game as a kid is fun, but has no place as evidence in a legal proceeding.

especially when national security and executive privilege are in play
oh and when other communications with trump and other world leaders have already been leaked

link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You certainly have the right to have your own opinion on Vindman and his actions. For me, I think he's a credible witness and he's just telling the truth. He seems like a upright type of person.

How would you know if he's credible, or not?

Have you looked into his history?
Has he been bi-partisan in his overall views, or has he been a "never Trumper"?

Seriously, I doubt anyone outside of the Washington cabal know enough about this guy to make that determination.

If he had been a Trump supporter, or even a conservative Republican, there is zero chance that Shifty would have called on him to testify.

link   

So if the transcript was edited to protect Trump you think these analysts would risk their careers, not to mention their freedom, because they like Trump so much?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

as to the accuracy of the "transcript"
trump did not write it
the issue would be with those who did
that will in no way get hung on potus

And if Trump gave the order that the transcript should be edited?

if the sky falls tomorrow?

seriously?

how about if trump ate children for dinner last night in the white house?
how about that?

it is just as likely.....

So you think it's just as likely that Doanld Trump eats children as it is that he left out parts of a transcript to make himself look better?

Can't tell if you're seriously implying he's eating children or not. Maybe someone needs to check the dumpsters at the White House.

he is as likely to have dined on toddlers last night as you

also I would submit he had NOTHING to do with the transcript other than to order the release

if you have evidence otherwise please by all means provide it

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So if the transcript was edited to protect Trump you think these analysts would risk their careers, not to mention their freedom, because they like Trump so much?

lol
who would have done the editing?
trump himself?
lol
you are ridiculous

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The full transcript is already released and the transcript was done like all other phone call transcripts.

Do you have a link to the full transcript? All I can find is a memo released by the white house that says "this is not a transcript".

Whitehouse.gov

It says right there on the first page it isn't a verbatim transcript of the discussion.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I wasn't there. But a lot of other people were and they sure seem to have evidence otherwise.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The full transcript is already released and the transcript was done like all other phone call transcripts.

Do you have a link to the full transcript? All I can find is a memo released by the white house that says "this is not a transcript".

Whitehouse.gov

It says right there on the first page it isn't a verbatim transcript of the discussion.

oh
so then trump isnt guilty of a fraudulent transcription?
now I am confused?

lol

grasping at straws is funny

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I wasn't there. But a lot of other people were and they sure seem to have evidence otherwise.

oh please present such
by all means

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So you think it is more likely that the analysts independently edited the transcript to cover Trump's ass than it is that they were ordered to do so by the President?
edit on 10/30/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

oh please present such
by all means

People are testifying to it left and right. Why dont you believe them?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
Give me the full transcript of the hearing, not just the selective leaks. This is just hearsay and speculation.
I don’t think it is fair to say he is guilty (or not) based on these leaks and half truths.

If this is enough to crucify a sitting President, why wasn't 33,000 emails full with classified info not?

I guess we'll have to play that "no intentionality " card.
edit on 30-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Whitehouse.gov

oh
so then trump isnt guilty of a fraudulent transcription?
now I am confused?

lol

grasping at straws is funny

Deliberately mischaracterize it all you want. The issue is what the parts Trump left out are about, not that parts were left out.

Everyone except Trump cultists have said that isn't the full conversation since it was released.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt
Plus who says that this was the only call. This may be the seventh call in a series so why mention details if the topic is understood.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So is this the "demand"?

"I would like you to do us a favor thoughbecause our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike"

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Whitehouse.gov

Oh, you're playing word games...got ya. I'll spend my time more wisely next time.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Whitehouse.gov

Oh, you're playing word games...got ya. I'll spend my time more wisely next time.

Not a word game at all. If it's a full transcript, why does it say it isn't on the first page?

I'm really looking for an explanation of that. Unless it isn't really a full transcript like all of you constantly claim..

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

I want to know how a Russian becomes a colonel in the army, and gets assigned to the Whitehouse.

He has a beautiful rags to riches story that describes how his father worked multiple jobs AND managed to learn English at night, and his children learned to work hard, AND they got in Harvard...Harvard, AND both Alex and Yev, his identical twin brother both rose all the way to the White House. They have offices across from each other there. It's almost like the stars were perfectly aligned and their story straight out of a book of fairytales.

What's the chances of your kid getting into Harvard, much less you AND your sibling? It's called STRINGS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join