It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrat & MSM War Machine so Forget Syria its On to Turkey!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmmm. So just on the heels after taking out an ISIS Leader in Syria.

Anyone remember the coup that was pulled on Turkey several years ago? So why this and why now? So read the tea leaves and the way the wind is blowing. First they took out Iraq, then Libya, Lebanon, then Egypt. Tried to get Syria but that fizzed out because of that evil Russian Trumpster. Sure. So whatever happened to those golden shower moments in some Russian Hotel? So they have been attacking Trump since 2016 and now the wheels are turning quite quickly towards Turkey. I guess we must just keep the well oiled war machine ongoing as its the path to Russia isn't it. Meaning that's the end game right?

'Double whammy': House approves sweeping Turkey sanctions bill, recognizes Armenian genocide

WASHINGTON – In a remarkable rebuke of a NATO ally, the House on Tuesday approved a biting sanctions bill that could cripple Turkey's economy and would punish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan personally by requiring an assessment of his net worth amid questions about his finances in Turkey.

USA Today

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
don't they have better things to do than some bs about some other nation?

infrastructure?
healthcare?
budget?

wtf

when will they be about the business of our nation?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

On to Turkey!

Just in time for Thanksgiving. How apropos.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Your post is all over the place. You just use the word 'they' to basically clump everyone not on the Trump train as evil; including the human scums...

'they' didn't take out Iraq Lebanon blah blah blah. America took out those countries. Like 'they' tried to overthrow Maduro a put 'their' guy in power; that failed too.

'They' here represent the Trump admin, aka America.

It's the same country that has been toppling governments all over the world... For 3 easy payments of becoming an unwilling ally and oil

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
don't they have better things to do than some bs about some other nation?

infrastructure?
healthcare?
budget?

wtf

when will they be about the business of our nation?

We all know the Democrats are sitting on the USMCA deal right now preventing jobs and more revenue. I heard there is legislation awaiting that reduces the price of prescription drugs, but the Dems are holding that up too. All for that small shot of usurping power from the American people.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Because without Middle East money money money, who is going to bale the US out of your debt
It’s clear you can’t do it on your own

Lie cheat and steal of everyone else, but I don’t know

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My inner sources say that the coup that happened was due to the deep state need to completely destabilize the middle east for whatever reason. Who knows the real reason? Not many, but it was something they were doing quite obviously if you ask me.

If I was the leader of Turkey I would get pretty cold on the USA as well. And I am no fan of Edrogen. He seems like a wank to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
An absolute do nothing Congress has for just over a hundred years ignored the Armenian genocide committed by the Turkish/Ottoman government but suddenly just now present the resolution for a vote ? This comes after refusing to put it up for a vote before for several years, these people have no shame

new topics

top topics

join