It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
John Titor predicted that the CERN insisutution would accidentally discover the technology that allows for time travel. So far, his predictions have been tracking well with reality...CERN is now underway building their biggest-ever proton-proton collider. Some researchers have now pointed out that one result might be the creation of "Mini Black Holes", or as John Titor called them...microsingularities...

John Titor: ... the major breakthrough happens at CERN ...The creation of microsigularities...its a black hole about the size of an electron...

The CERN LHC: A Black Hole Factory?
by John G. Cramer

...there are new theoretical predictions that when the new accelerator goes into operation, the LHC's proton-proton collisions may also make something even more exotic: black holes.

(snip)

New ideas suggest that gravity becomes stronger at small distances because of the effects of extra dimensions used only by gravity. In this scenario, as the effective value of G grows larger, the Planck mass drops, and the energy required to produce black holes can drop to 1 TeV, well within range of the LHC but probably out of reach for the Tevatron. Thus, the LHC may turn out to be a "black hole factory", an accelerator that makes large quantities of minimum-size black holes.

mist.npl.washington.edu...

CERN begins installation on largest collider
Monday, March 7, 2005 Posted: 3:10 PM EST (2010 GMT)

GENEVA, Switzerland (AP) -- Installation of the world's largest particle physics collider began Monday with the lowering of a massive, superconducting magnet into the tunnel housing the new research facility that will draw scientists from all over the world, a spokeswoman said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OH dear GOD, the WORL will exPLODE. lol ... playing with black holes.. sounds fun.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
spooky is alli can say is some the stuff he talked about seems rubbish and others seems good and almost true, possible he was real and from ALTERNATE timeline thats why some stuff differs from what he said and some seems to abide with what he said too???

just cant say and we never will know unless goverment says here we go a time machine or the nukes fromRussia thing happens but thne no one would care about tittor stuff as we all be mostly dead or trying to survive..

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I can't believe we have yet another, Titor thread....what's the deal people...........add to an existing one already.........sheeeeesh!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
about black holes, should we really be messing with these?? it scares me silly thinking that they would actually mess with them or try and create them?? how on Earth would you shut a black hole down, and could a mini blackhole suck stuff in and get bigger and bigger an be larger an eventualy the Earth get sucked in???

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I can't believe we have yet another, Titor thread....what's the deal people...........add to an existing one already.........sheeeeesh!

The claim that the CERN accelerator may actually create microsingularities has not been covered here by any thread that I could find...it is a separate and compelling confirmation of Titor propohecy in and of itself....

How bizarre that someone 5 years ago could predict cutting edge technology with such detail and accuracy. Mini black holes formed by a proton accelerator built by CERN? Very accurate, indeed...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Blackholes that are insanly powerful are not the size of an electron they are usually the size of a grain of dust. And I do not see why a black hole would grow in size as it devoured more and more. That just doesn't make sense to me,

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That is absolutely incredible. There is so much corroborating Titor story. I think we should be getting a tad worried, because you do know what the ramifications are, of him being real. It means 4 billion people dying in bloody wars.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus
John Titor predicted that the CERN insisutution would accidentally discover the technology that allows for time travel. So far, his predictions have been tracking well with reality...CERN is now underway building their biggest-ever proton-proton collider. Some researchers have now pointed out that one result might be the creation of "Mini Black Holes", or as John Titor called them...microsingularities...

This is hardly a prediction. Its part of what people have allways hoped CERN could do.

John Titor: ... the major breakthrough happens at CERN ...The creation of microsigularities...its a black hole about the size of an electron...

Indeed, titor was able to say this because it was already established that it'd try to do this.

Titor was a hoax, a giant fraud. His only 'real' predictions were that there'd be Waco-like incidencents, every month, starting in 2004. There wasn't a single one. Then it was said that 2004 was a typo and it was 2005. Well, here we are, three months into it, and not a single one.

And most damningly, the whole titor story was lifted, in detail, from a fictional book.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by e 2 e k 1 a 7
Black holes that are insanely powerful are not the size of an electron they are usually the size of a grain of dust. And I do not see why a black hole would grow in size as it devoured more and more. That just doesn't make sense to me,

The creation of micro singularities is happening all around us all the time but they evaporate into nothing since they are so small.

However, there is a theory that suggests that if you were to take a micro singularity and were to feed into it negative energy it would grow in size.

It is also feasible to link two of these held open singularities together and send one of the so called holes off at the speed of light and then back again.

For the hole that travelled at the speed of light time would have slowed down. only a day would have passed for it. However for the Hole that remained behind many years would pass..

Now if you were able to link these two (holes) they would become a tunnel (a worm hole) and so you would in theory be able to walk into the hole that remained stationary and you would appear from the (HOLE) that travelled at the speed of light.... However because time was experienced differently for this (HOLE) you would in fact enter the past...

However for Titor to use this technology he would have had to have had a worm hole already made in the past for him to exit from... and since we do not have anything like that and cannot travel at the speed of light it would be imposable for John to have used that method to travel through time...

However.... That said this is all just conjecture and the true meaning of physics is yet to be found so as they say nothing is imposable just Highly improbable....

Neon Haze....

P.S. the Large Hadron Collider has just recieved its first major component to be installed ASAP, so CERN are well on thier way to having a fully active collider by 2007.... We will all have to wait and see what happens.... personally I can't wait for the Higgins Bossom to be found AKA GOD PARTICLE..... Just where does matter get mass from anyway lol ;p

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
This is hardly a prediction. Its part of what people have allways hoped CERN could do.

Indeed, titor was able to say this because it was already established that it'd try to do this...

And most damningly, the whole titor story was lifted, in detail, from a fictional book.

I'd like to see an article mentioning how CERN was planning on creating black holes prior to John Titor's predictions...

Also, which book did Titor copy?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Indeed, titor was able to say this because it was already established that it'd try to do this.

Can you prove that?

Titor was a hoax, a giant fraud. His only 'real' predictions were that there'd be Waco-like incidencents, every month, starting in 2004. There wasn't a single one. Then it was said that 2004 was a typo and it was 2005. Well, here we are, three months into it, and not a single one.

There are 9 months to go to 2006.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
However for Titor to use this technology he would have had to have had a worm hole already made in the past for him to exit from... and since we do not have anything like that and cannot travel at the speed of light it would be imposable for John to have used that method to travel through time...

The way Titor described it, the localized distortion field created by holding two microsingularities in close proximity dislodges the occupants of the field from time...allowing the occupants of the distortion field to alter movement through the time dimension...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus
The way Titor described it, the localized distortion field created by holding two micro singularities in close proximity dislodges the occupants of the field from time...allowing the occupants of the distortion field to alter movement through the time dimension...

Well as I said and I maintain having studied physics all my life, that nothing is imposable... however I feel that Titor’s explanation is floored....

I think what John was trying to say in that statement is that If you were to hold to singularities together they would create a gravity field.... similar in shape to that of holding two magnets positive end to positive end....

However, I still maintain that there is no way a time traveller can travel back to a point before the time machine was created. to do that you really would have to break some fundamental physics... However, having said that I do personally think that Time travel is possible. Just not yet is all...

Neon Haze....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
I still maintain that there is no way a time traveller can travel back to a point before the time machine was created. to do that you really would have to break some fundamental physics...

Once you are not bound by time...the concepts of before and after have absolutely no meaning. If you are dislodged from time, then time is no longer linear...the rules of linear time no longer apply.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
There are 9 months to go to 2006.

Yes, but 2004 is gone.

And I can guarentee you with 100% accuracy that there will be no civil war this year.
That notion is actually laughable.

Do you honestly believe that? I mean really...do you seriously believe that in the space of just 9 months that the US will somehow magically be split into at least two different sides that are willing to give up their comforts, go to war, and kill their fellow citizens on the other side?

There's not an issue on earth that can or will cause the US to do that right now.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
...I can guarentee you with 100% accuracy that there will be no civil war this year...

There's not an issue on earth that can or will cause the US to do that right now...

Martial Law would probably do the trick. Most people assume the a civil war must be somehow split down the middle of the population. If the majority of the country falls in lock-step with the NWO and martial law...and only a few groups of militia and extremist survival groups manage to resist....this would still be considered civil war...

Don't expect the government and the media to come out and declare "civil war"...they will call it unrest, resistence, and rioting.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Paul W. Dixon Phd. is gonna freak out hearing all this, he is still trying to mobilise the internet to stop the experiments at Fermi lab from warping us all in The Sitterspace, but now it looks like we Europeans will beat the americans in blowing up the universe

Behold a classic thread:

www.sciforums.com...

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Do you honestly believe that? I mean really...do you seriously believe that in the space of just 9 months that the US will somehow magically be split into at least two different sides that are willing to give up their comforts, go to war, and kill their fellow citizens on the other side?

There's not an issue on earth that can or will cause the US to do that right now.

As Titor said, unrest sets in around election time. That is actually true there was quite a bit of unrest around election time. There are a certain minority who are prepared for a civil war and the US is divded - red and blue. Further, they might not be willing to give up their comforts, but if they were forced to give them up, that could precipitate a civil war.

There is an issue that could cause a civil war - a draft and a war with Iran, and mostly martial law and further rescinding of civil rights. You sound so sure of yourself, it's funny in a way.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
CERN had been planning their large Hadron Collider for a long time (you know, trying to get all those european nationalities to rush a decision was the hard part, not the technology). At the time of these Titor "revelations" the Cern and Fermi plans to pump up the luminosity were already circulating in scientific and also leaking into pseudoscience circles....

Iow: Even my mother could have made that prediction...

Also with mentioning unrest/civil war, this Titor character could just have been feeding the public imagination by extrapolating some trend set by the Oklahoma bomber or something, there is enough trouble happening in this world for any vague prediction to come up with an event that roughly fit the bill...

Now our Mr. Titor DOES allow himself to do (goofup?) a more specific claim, he says that there will be electron sized black holes:

Estimated size electron:
2.42 x10-12 m

Estimated size the evaporating black holes the LHC might produce:
2 x 10-19 m

Now naturally the predictions of both our timetraveller or Cern scientists could be wrong, so it would be interesting what pops up in their collider, you guys can be sure I keep you updated about this

[edit on 8-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join