It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kingdom on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think our origins are Mars.
We came here at one point.

Earth had humans too but were uncivilized.

Then we mixed. Neanderthals and erectus and those homo sapiens which came from Mars.

Slowly we built what we have now. But we came from Mars. And where we came to Mars is another story.

If we truly are from Mars, we might have genetic memory. Please share your wildest imagination of what it was like.
I believe what Egypt had, was similar.

Also, our "need" to build pyramids came from Mars.

Interesting read: astral projection to Mars
www.cia.gov...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

do rockets work in space?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

For every action, there is an equal, and opposite, reaction. That is true, irrespective of atmosphere.

So yes.....

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

For every action, there is an equal, and opposite, reaction. That is true, irrespective of atmosphere.

So yes.....

I know they do, I'm curious as to the OP's opinion of whether or not they work. Hope you can see where I'm going with that

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Day 687, in the Year 20,378
Mesphalus looked out his office to the dying landscape around him. What had once been a great and mighty civilization was dying. With rampant population growth, and industrialization, the people of Mars had built one of the greatest civilizations they had ever known. The corruption of his peoples with greed lead to unending civil wars, destruction, pain and misery. The once great united civilization lay broken and fragmented, unable to unify to heal their mother planet that for hundreds of thousands of years had been their home. As a result, the land was slowly becoming uninhabitable. The Atmosphere was dying, and with it, water the vital source if life with it. They realized too late that they could not undo the damage, all they could do was delay it, and the only way to delay it was to stop fighting each other. An armistice was signed between the great houses of Mars. Back when the houses were unified, they had started a process to terraform the neighbouring planets. They had initially started with Venus, unfortunately the terraforming went out of control and lead to rampant global warming. Venus became an inferno in a short period, and the short lived colony died. They moved to the Earth's moon, Myconos, the chance at second life. Myconos' density failed to allow it to sustain an atmosphere though, and it too failed. Earth was our last best hope. Unfortunately though, Earth was already populated by sentient life, humans we had called them. Further, microbial and bacterial pathogens made it almost impossible for our breathen to live on the planet; and so, our once mighty and great civilization slowly decended into the abyss of Mars, digging tunnels and caverns to shield us from exposure, looking for underground water resources to grow food, and help replenish our air supplies in our habits. Birth was and had been strictly regulated, as was the cullings. If your class wasn't high enough on your 55th birthday, your life was extinguished, and your body used to feed the plants that sustained the survivors. Further, licenses for birth were almost impossible to get. Unless you were the elite, your Gentic code died with you. Sure, we kept a massive repository of all genetic data in a vault, however the hope of bringing our civilization back from the point of extinction has passed, and the likelihood of returning to our once former glory doomed to failure. All genetic modification to allow us to live on Earth had been outlawed, and had been for the last 50 years. What I am doing is illegal, and the reality is if found I will be extinguished. I refuse though to go quietly into the long night, and so I work anyway. It has been years since I left my habitat, to go see my breathen, to touch another, or simply talk to someone, yet I continue on. I must find a way to save people.

Day 687, in the Year 20,384

I have found the solution, I have managed to splice our DNA into the DNA of the humans. Their was much trial and error, and many subjects died. However, I am confident that I can successfully push our DNA into theirs and I have created viable subjects. I have a test batch of 4 children birthed from artifical wombs. Their ugly as sin, and unlike our children scream incessantly. How humans let their children survive into adulthood shall remain a mystery to me. Still my robot servants take care of them for the most part. These 4 females need to grow so that I may harvest their eggs, to create the generation that will live on Earth. I must implant these eggs into the humans though.

Day 687, in the Year 20,390

I have departed to Earth in my vessal. The journey has been long and fraught with danger, even getting out of Mars was dangerous. I was forced to align myself with three houses, in order to secure safe passage. The House of Chin, Aztil, and Indus. The other houses are unaware of my activites. I have agreed to incorporate there Gentic imprints along with my own into the eggs, and work to fertize them on Earth. Only through birth on Earth to a Earth mother can the baby survive.

Day 687, in the Year 20,395

The impregnation and genetic splicing has been a resounding success. There has been a minor side effect though, a virus in earth has mutated some of our subjects, and worse yet has modified itself to destroy the host at the genetic level. Humans are dying out, however greatfully, this leaves room for us to grow and establish ourselves on Earth. Within a hundred years we will have populations on 3 of the main land masses.The other great houses have found out about the project and are demanding to be included. Funny how initially, I was considered a heritic, for disolving and defiling our pure blood, and today, everyone is begging for a seat at the table. I have started a process for the other Great houses, except Neander. Those bastards started the great war and can tie out.

Day 687, in the Year 20,400

Neander garnered enough support from the other houses to force me to incorporate them into the future. Fine, I did so, just because I have to use their DNA though, doesn't mean I need to make them pretty. I have regressed their intelligence, and body structure. Neader shall toil for a very long time and always be 3 steps behind the other houses, still, I am satisfied at the results.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So yes.....

I know they do, I'm curious as to the OP's opinion of whether or not they work. Hope you can see where I'm going with that

Given OPs penchant for fantasy, without even a hint of supporting evidence, I doubt facts will dissuade him/her, but have at it.

I do believe there was, at some point, "life" on Mars, it probably wasn't intelligent, and certainly wasn't there within the time frame of humanoids on earth.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This may be true but it is still kind of strange that objects can have inertia at all. What does it mean to move is something that can only exist in relationship to everything else that exists. I'm not sure the actual phenomena of inertia is really understood very well.

"Inertia is the scientific concept that describes the property of objects with mass to resist changes in their states of motion."

What does it mean for something to have "motion". It's not like the substance making up the something is physically changed. What has changed? Where is the property that an object or the stuff making up an object is in motion located?

Science just has some math representing nature's behaviors. Science doesn't really understand anything about nature.

"Nevertheless, despite defining the concept so elegantly in his laws of motion, even Newton did not actually use the term "inertia" to refer to his First Law. In fact, Newton originally viewed the phenomenon he described in his First Law of Motion as being caused by "innate forces" inherent in matter, which resisted any acceleration. Given this perspective, and borrowing from Kepler, Newton attributed the term "inertia" to mean "the innate force possessed by an object which resists changes in motion"; thus, Newton defined "inertia" to mean the cause of the phenomenon, rather than the phenomenon itself. However, Newton's original ideas of "innate resistive force" were ultimately problematic for a variety of reasons, and thus most physicists no longer think in these terms. As no alternate mechanism has been readily accepted, and it is now generally accepted that there may not be one which we can know, the term "inertia" has come to mean simply the phenomenon itself, rather than any inherent mechanism. Thus, ultimately, "inertia" in modern classical physics has come to be a name for the same phenomenon described by Newton's First Law of Motion, and the two concepts are now considered to be equivalent."

Inertia

edit on 30-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

That's entirely feasible in my view, I'd love to do some digging on Mars for that. Or on the Moon.
This might be interesting for you, 32:17 in the vid: "Potential unknown hominin"

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Lots of opinions on that. It's why Stargate SG1 was such a popular program and ultimately plausible in an imaginary sort of way. Maybe even in reality

edit on 30-10-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth
If we truly are from Mars, we might have genetic memory. Please share your wildest imagination of what it was like.
I believe what Egypt had, was similar.

I've been spending a lot of time reading about the limitations of genes, how life is formed when it grows, and how memory works. From what I've read and studied on the topic it turns out there must be other mechanisms going on because some scientists have claimed all genes do is create different types of protein.

Take height for example. No one has found a way to use genes to predict someone's height. It turns out measuring the height of the two parents is the best predictive method.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: camain

So we owe our existence to a criminal breaking the law of the first directive. We are all descendants of a criminal intention. All of humanities self-destructive natures now make sense. We were never meant to be. Our very nature is an offense against what should have been. I think this may be why so many people are so angry. Being here just doesn't feel right.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

My brain damaged eyes keep reading the title of this thread as, "Klingons on Mars".

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
It is the Laws of Motion
Look them up one day

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What does any of that word salad conjecture have to do with rockets functioning in space?

edit on 10302019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I came up with this "Mars king" because I have had a thread about Mars s atmosphere here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I believe its thicker and there are humans on there now.

Well, I finally yesterday tried to do so called remote viewing of Mars.

What I saw I wrote in 2 messages.
Here:

a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Sorry its the truth. (My opinion)

I had a remoteviewing session yesterday. I saw humans on Mars. Entering a pyramid kind structure but taller an narrover. This was like in todays terms. Probably few years ago, max 15.

Guess what else i saw. We come from Mars. Dont know when. We mixed with other human like creatures on earth when we landed here. We were servant race on Mars to giant kind of beings. They did not come with us to earth. I think they engineered us. We were like their children and they were out parents.

They probably stayed and died on Mars after doing one experiment too much and it screwed the hole planet (electric arcs from core and atmosphere blew to a thousand pieces). They likely knew they screwed up (knew it was their end and they deserved it) but we were sent away and came to earth. Some "martian" humans might have been here already before when Mars blew up (like an outpost).

We tried to imitate our homeplanet and way of life on earth, by becoming giants(well these kings) ourself. Thats why we built pyramids and obelisks and had people serve us. Some of these structures might have actually been built by these giants, or their fellow race in an earlier time, but we humans are mainly from Mars.

Atleast I in my humble opinion, represent more those. my internal clock is always trying to go to 24.5-25 hours and earths 24h is just not enough. My dna is 50% from caucasus area and i believe our genes have more original martian dna than most other humans on the planet so i seem to remember stuff.

We didnt come from monkeys is for sure.

Yea do i have evidence? Well if i had a time machine and could take a videocamera with me then maybe.

This sounds crazy i know, but what can i do, this is what i saw.

2:

a reply to: oldcarpy

Well im 100% human so cant say im visiting (have no spaceship in the garage hehe).

I actually got bored arguing about math calculations so I decided I want to go straight to the source.

Then I remembered I once read about the cia remote viewing of mars thing. I had read one page of the nine once earlier, so now I read few more but only to halfway (i didnt want to spoil myself by reading more at that point). The dude was given coordinates on Mars and asked what he saw.

I decided screw this, Cia is not the only one with a right to go remote view so one of those coordinates stuck in my mind, it was the 80 degrees south, 64 east.

Then I thought I have no clue what this remote viewing even is but I gave it try and suddenly there was this dark planet with a narrow but tall kind pyramid and I entered it.

I was in the form of a servant or "regular" citizen.
I went to the temple/pyramid and saw what you could describe as king of Mars. He was sad, he knew end is here, and wanted me to leave for the evacuation ship.

Things were so bad, they could have not built anymore ships and people had to leave.

Then I walked out but said you are a good king.

Well the fun doesnt end here.

I like to act IRL and, so, while being in this weird mental state laying in my bed, having this connection still going on, i decided to go back because i wanted some more answers.

I took the form of kings queen. You heard it right. Rocks were falling from sky and I entered the temple or whatever it was. I knew my "eternal soul" would be in danger if i get caught (this is the weird feeling i got) so i could not loose my cool.

I said to the king, and now this gets 100% crazy sounding, but i started to speak in another language. I didnt know what i was saying, i somehow automatically translated my thoughts to this language.

It sounded like ancient egyptian, words were compromised of 2 parts, one word was: tama'luk, other was kom'sara or something like that.

So I had to be sneaky so I didnt get caugh so i went next to the king and sat. He was wondering that im still here.

Then I started my questions. I was acting like i have bad memory so I asked what did we do to the planet. I got an answer which i understood later to be: what we are doing now at Cern.

Martians were trying to reach immortality. And they blew the planet. Trying to open a portal and entering it but instead huge amounts of energy entered our world and mars went boom.

Well this was not enough for me, i wanted more answers. So i said, who created the little ones (meaning humans), he said we created them as our servants.

I asked who created us, he said larger giants. I asked who created them, then it was a nebula like creature which i only saw as a dark cloud with red color.

"King" (and all of that level "people" there) basically wanted to reach a higher level, than his creator (the bigger giants). It was big mistake.

I decided i have had enough, said good night husband and left.

So people on mars tried to create a portal like in cern, to achieve a "god" level state and they blew the planet up because they messed up.

There. Theres the complete story from what i saw.

I know this is crazyland kind of story but, this is what i saw.

I will today try again. I want to know yhe truth behind the Cydonia face monument.

Here are some facts why at least some people might have Martian origins:

Earth day is 23h58min.
Human day clock is more like 25h
Mars day is 24h 37min

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Rocket propulses against its own gases, not vacuum.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Welcome to dyslexia... me too, tho I saw it as "Klingons Uranus" of course.

edit on 10/30/2019 by Baddogma because: erased a superflous word

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If someone has good questions I should try to get an answer about our origins, throw them here.

I know this sound like cuckoo for coco pops level crazyness but my forehead area went all warm when I did this yesterday night and I was clearly talking some funny language to this large thing on Mars.

I will go in, in 1-2 hours. If you read this after that, you can still put the questions, i might try again later.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If we truly are from Mars, we might have genetic memory.

I think I saw that movie.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Woah.

I have just found out so much.

Cydonia face is a mark of planets owners. There is a 5 sided pyramid mountain next to it (like seen on pictures). Planet was either controlled by 5 houses or one of five, which Mars was 1/of five similar kind aliens. They were similar kind creatures. The obelisk/monolith on phobos is sonekinda sign of ownership if other space visitors come.

Theres at least one underground place at several kilometers depth somewhere.

Life on earth was created by other beings. The mars giants followed them and took certain type of humans to Mars for themselves and likely gene edited them somehow for their own purposes. Earth was a hodgepot without control and it was also so close to sun that suns radiation kept changing the dna of animals all the time and making them smaller.

Mars was more stable until they destroyed themselves.

Stones used in pyramids and other "megalithic structures" on earth were likely cut with special tools brought on spaceships from mars.

We didnt know how to build or repair them so they broke in the end. Only the Mars giants could make these tools.

Thet had horse kind creatures on mars but bigger.
They mostly just lived in peace.
It was a small minority which blew the planet up.

Evolution doesnt exist atleast in the form of what we think. Theres genetic adaptation but earth was seeded in dna by other kind of things than mars aliens.

There was some more but ill leave you with this.

We were created by aliens basically, but that kind of aliens which i was unable to see any kind of picture of them.

All i could get it, there are more planets out there with life. An example: so called carbon based life can be found on similar planets as earth. But there is other form if life too. They live in different environments. This means, genetically similar animals and plants exist in the galaxy since that material is being seeded by these aliens which i was unable to see.

It is like a cloud moving in the universe and it leaves life after it on suitable planets.

Our only threat is if we blow the planet up. I would ban CERN and move them to a distant moon at Saturns rings incase they blow up.

Purpose in life is to live.

What else. Well there was all kind of things.

I basically tried 1 hour ago to remote view mars. I could not see much so i told myself to sleep and enter it in sleep.

Well i slept 5 minutes and had all that in my mind when i woke up.

So we are basically a primitive race, we might one day get to the level of Mars giants. And eve they were able to kill themselves.

Does not look good.
My personal opinion: nearest exoplanets must have life. Its similar to to ours since it likely was seeded by same aliens. We must send huge spaceships into every corner of space immediately incase we blow this place up. Also re-establish life on Mars. And then go to outer planets moons.

Carve up deimos from Mars and make it a spaceship.

Like asap.

Now i go back to sleep again.
edit on 30-10-2019 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

I have to edit the following: mars giants didnt just follow some cloud which is seeding. There was likely millions of years time between, after life landed on earth and humans were taken to Mars. But there are aliens following the cloud,might be different one though.

Mars giants are not likely from this solar system. Altough it is possible they are, but then they are original giant martians who evolved faster than humans on earth. Also they were likely edited like I saw an image previously (by other giant aliens).

We current humans were genetically edited to live on Mars. Not all humans but those whose body clock is closer to 25h instead of 24h have genes edited by martian giants. It also explains their higher iq since the martian giants made our intelligence higher than local earthlings.

(My own guess, didnt see this in anyway in the dream thing):it is possible Atlantis was a short lived high civilzation by these mars workers which came here from Mars (not the giants but the humans like us). They either left or lost tecnology during iceage.
But remnants were still up during egypts kings 5000 years ago.

One edit more: i like some others (i have sometimes asked)have seen dreams where they can jump to very high heights, 2-4 meters.

I think those are real memories. I cant explain how but its quite clear its from the time we were on Mars.
So if you have had those memories, you are partially martian. Congratulations

top topics

<<   2 >>

join