It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Walk Back Thursday Vote On Impeachment Inquiry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

The House Schedule is empty for Oct 31 😃

they will be dressed up and preparing to give out treats

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Dfairlite

My guess is that the liberals just want to milk this a little longer before it flops around on the floor and dies.

My guess is they plan to milk this until October of 2020.

"Reasonable" delays will be the excuse, because they just can't manage to find any "smoking gun", so they keep making one up, over and over and over until Oct. 2020.

Then it will start all over again in December of 2020 when the Cheeto in Chief is most likely re-elected.

I hope the Republicans are already gathering evidence for impeachment of Biden/Sanders/Warren/Harris etc. If Hillary jumps in the impeachment evidence is already in. What a fun circus that will be with the CNN and MSNBC crying foul play.

No one is pristine, the evidence is out there on every single professional politician. So I hope the Republicans do exactly what the Democrats have done the past 3 years.

edit on 10/30/19 by The2Billies because: formatting

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I'm sorry but leftist liberal progs all assured us that was a flawless slam dunk case, so what's happening Lefties.

The red state Dems are literally sh**ting their pants over the idea of voting yes for it. I know my Senator will lose his seat when up for re-election because of it. He barely got enough votes and that was because his opponent was real garbage. Put in a good opponent, vote for impeachment, and he is dead in the water to be re-elected in my state.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: Goedhardt

thanks

I said not so long ago... It is evident that civil uprightness has left the Political realm...Once Upon a Time there was a political discipline called Loyal Opposition, when the guy you voted for lost the Election But You still respected the Opposition Party President (even though they suked)

and the 'Press', Media were not fixated on smearing the elected President, before Clinton there remained a bit of the old Loyal Opposition mentality between the 2 or 3 major political party's... but it is completely disappeared after the 2016 election cycle

That is exactly why the Democrats will rue the day they started all of this, just because the lost an election.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

originally posted by: Arnie123
I'm sorry but leftist liberal progs all assured us that was a flawless slam dunk case, so what's happening Lefties.

I think the liberals in the house are just trying to help out their friends and buddies in the news media to help out with their failing ratings.

This is becoming like a charade. Leftists accused Trump of fake news yet its the liberals themselves who are now pushing and creating fake news on this front.

Rather then spending the whole 4 years focusing on actual issues. The liberals have being trying so hard with this Russian collision nonsense.

I REALLY hope they keep this up, it will be their downfall.

Their only policy propositions are so expensive it will necessitate a 40% rise in even middle class taxes. Which is why Sanders outright refuses to say how much what he plans to do will cost. He says the people don't need to know. Because it will scare the bejesus out of them. Not all voters are that stupid to buy the "I won't tell you how much it will cost, you don't need to know" nonsense.
townhall.com...< br />

edit on 10/30/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The funny thing is that the Democratic congressmen will overwhelmingly vote to impeach even though most of them do not really believe it is an impeachable offense. They have been conned into voting like their party wants. Those congressmen are not dumb, they know that this whole thing is nothing more than a con job.

Does Trump do everything right? Hell no, I have never known a politician that did not get a big head in DC. I have known some state politicians that were honest and fair and bipartisan.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Because they will be busy taking that vote.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

they will be dressed up and preparing to give out treats

Democrats will be walking around aimlessly with battery powered lava lamps 😃

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Guess you didn't get the memo: Steny Hoyer (the House majority whip) will not commit to a vote.

Edit: I just checked the House schedule. Still nothing scheduled for tomorrow.
edit on 30-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Wanted to bookmark this for tomorrow night....

Lolz🤪

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

One guy saying they have to "see" if they are ready is not them walking anything back.
He is trying to say the language is not correct for this vote that is all.

The vote is still scheduled for Thursday. It has not been delayed or cancelled.

The President will not be impeached.

You know that to be true

The President will win re election next year

You know that to be true

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's some sneaky Zen stuff there: voting by not actually voting or even putting the vote on the agenda.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

votes are not the Only reason for a delay...

Pelosi is trying to change the Rules and Investigative Process for Impeachment (which involves the 'Inquiry' forum, along with 2 other committees)
and I believe Pelosi does not have the Secretive 'Inquiry' process all sewed up tight, yet

Her 'Inquiry' Panel of Partisan Democrats refuse to use what usual Legal Proceedings consider 'Evidence'... the Secret 'Inquiry' sessions build their case on Innuendo + hearsay + biased interpetation of facts... and that's the narrative the Dems want sent to the Senate Hearings

Pelosi must have discovered a faulty clause in her 'Inquiry' scheme

I don't expect much support or following with my take on the whole Impeachment boondoggle that's going on, but as time goes by then maybe others will see into the muddied waters-of-this-Pelosi scheme to harass Trump and to radically change the Impeachment benchmark

Some of you people are so stupid it defies logic.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Why did I get a notification you replied to me ?
Learn how to reply.
And watch the "you people"
And the word "stupid" in reference to "you people"

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Take heart, Gothmog.
The standard response by those without a credible argument is to question your intelligence.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ah Trump won in his district ... guess he’s not taking a chance.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Looks like they are starting with opening prayer.
Was that on the schedule?
The vote will take place today.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Looks like they are starting with opening prayer.
Was that on the schedule?
The vote will take place today.

Must be exciting!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

They are gathering in chambers right now. Beginning with an opening prayer.
Discussion of the rules and the vote to install those rules in the official hearing will be starting soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I just have the tv on so I can see the kangaroos!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join