It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Impeachemt Vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: CynConcepts
other "special councils" recommended impeachment
mueller did not

tho he will now be remembered as the halfwit who introduced "unable to exonerate" into the public consciousness

I don't believe Mueller came up with that phrase in his report himself. Reminds me how 'careless' became a thing before 2016 election and an airport meeting. Comey will be known for that turn of phrasing...but it wasn't his either.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Put it on record trump was impeached..

Make the dems and gop actually go on record picking a side..

Countless more evidence will come out through the investigation... I suspect that is the real motivation..

The investigation allows them access to more things that will continue to make trump look worse and worse..

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Who cares. He's not here to coddle your feelings. He's here to get this country moving in the right direction and he's doing a great job. Fck your feelz.

He's doing exactly what the millions and millions of Americans that voted for him expect him to do and he's been gaining more since he started producing. Maybe you're just too emotional for this thread because the man is only hateful to those who hate him. You know, that same way normal people act.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you see the glass as half empty while optimists see the glass as half full. It has to suck to be a pessimist. You're missing out on some great things.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

1) Yea but millions more Americans voted against him... so that part of your rebuttal is ridiculous..

2) I doubt SERIOUSLY trump has won anyone over who wasn’t already a trumpette before the elections..

There are no undecided people concerning trump..

3) he is doing what “millions of Americans elected him to do”?!?!

First off the ONLY campaign promos he has kept is giving billionaires a tax break..

No wall...

No “locking her up”.

No draining the swamp... well a dozen of trumps close personal associates have been prosecuted, but no one trump has accused of corruption has faced ANY accountability..

And trump has NO excuse not to.. he runs the DOJ AND has a Supreme Court majority for challenges..

Well.... I guess you are right now that I think about it...

The real reason the conservatives elected trump is because he pisses off “the left”.. which really means everyone not a conservative...

Which is the most childish reason to support ANYTHING in history.. but that is conservatism.

Believe whatever your told no matter how stupid.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

What about the comment about the economy??

Everyone acknowledges that a presidents policies take years to take effect, unless someone they hardcore support is in office of course.

So none of the present economy is because of trump.. well or really the effects of his policies are just now starting to take effect. So the economy for the next few years will be to trumps credit or blame..

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Trueman

No, I'm not an extremist and neither are most Americans.

I don't hate you; that's my point! I'm suggesting that's a planted belief from the media. I don't hate you and I don't hate Trump. Neither do most people. Disagreement is NOT hate.

"Disagreement is NOT hate."

I was called a racist because I didn't agree with obama's policies and he wouldn't release his birth certificate.
I was called a homophobe because I didn't agree with gay marriage.
I was called an islamaphobe because I didn't agree with muslims.
I was called a misogynist because I didn't agree with Hillary Clinton.

When do your double standards stop?
Asking for a friend.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you see the glass as half empty while optimists see the glass as half full. It has to suck to be a pessimist. You're missing out on some great things.

The inherent presumption in your metaphor is that you are the optimist, and that you are correct.

I realize that most but not all of my opinions about Trump are just that ... Opinions. But folks who post the things you do can't possibly believe that there's more than one side, and the same can be said for many who oppose Trump as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama. That was just as wrong as it is to claim that anyone who disagrees with Trump is deranged or traitorous or any of the other BS.

We are all being set against each other for the wrong reasons.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Exactly. I mean, really, what normal person would vote for a democrat for their platform? 8 years of hope and change destroyed the economy, weakened the country, divided the people, and made us look very weak to our enemies.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Not to mention Criminal Justice Reform, something the democrats told us they would do for 8 years and never did. They REALLY hate Trump for that one and for bringing black unemployment to an all time low.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Take California out of the equation and Trump wins the popular vote, too. CA is the most corrupt state in America so forgive me if I take the "millions more voted against him" with a grain of salt.

I don't care about billionaires, they don't live in my head like they do yours. I don't care if they got a tax break and got richer. I care that I got a tax break and made more money. Too many accomplishments to list but you can find them all throughout the thread.

If you paid attention and weren't so caught up in your feelz you would notice how many people, just on ATS, have switched to Trump due to either his accomplishments or the incessant hate he receives from people like you and the media. And if you go back to threads about Trump from 2016, you can see how much they didn't like him then.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If you paid attention and weren't so caught up in your feelz you would notice how many people, just on ATS, have switched to Trump due to either his accomplishments or the incessant hate he receives...

Voting for someone for that reason falls into the 'feelz' category as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

What about the comment about the economy??

Everyone acknowledges that a presidents policies take years to take effect, unless someone they hardcore support is in office of course.

So none of the present economy is because of trump.. well or really the effects of his policies are just now starting to take effect. So the economy for the next few years will be to trumps credit or blame..

Nah nah nah... Y'all tried that lame ass stuff 3 years ago. Obama ran a crap economy as democrats always do (with the exception of Clinton because of the internet boom) and Trump is running a great economy that took off the second he started reversing Obama's executive orders. Spin it how you want to, lie like the rest, but we all know exactly what you people do every time Trump does something else that helps America.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You were called a racist because you disagreed with Obama. That was just as wrong as it is to claim that anyone who disagrees with Trump is deranged or traitorous or any of the other BS.

We are all being set against each other for the wrong reasons.

Well you can blame the media for that one. They're the biggest pushers of this divide. It all started with calling us racists for not agreeing. They took those stories (and still do) and posted them front and center. We were perfectly fine before 2007 when democrats took over Congress and started berating us for every little thing they could. It got worse under Obama, and even worse under Trump. Can't support him in big cities without being bullied. In the 80's we all stood together because people understood that politics wasn't a conversation starter. Now it's all we talk about.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you paid attention and weren't so caught up in your feelz you would notice how many people, just on ATS, have switched to Trump due to either his accomplishments or the incessant hate he receives...

Voting for someone for that reason falls into the 'feelz' category as well.

No it doesn't. It's a brief way of stating that democrats have gone so far to the left that they've pushed moderate to liberal leaning people out in their attempt to keep moving farther left to bury Trump because they don't like him and he made fun of them while he beat them. Many democrats are embarrassed of the new DNC. They either run away or do the Homer Simpson hedge act...

Embarrassed democrats be like

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

No it doesn't.

Sure it does, if you're voting for someone because 'leave Britney alone' you're voting on feelz.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Exactly. I mean, really, what normal person would vote for a democrat for their platform? 8 years of hope and change destroyed the economy, weakened the country, divided the people, and made us look very weak to our enemies.

I do not know.
#walkaway has hit them hard imo
tho they won't see it until it is too late

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No it doesn't.

Sure it does, if you're voting for someone because 'leave Britney alone' you're voting on feelz.

It's the actions of the DNC pushing them away and forcing them to team up with the other side.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
This should not be a partisan issue. It should be an ethic and moral issue.

Trump has abused the power of Presidency. He does not represent the people, he represents his ego and his wealth. If he had nothing to hide then he would make his tax returns transparent.

We have someone who is so egotistical that he refuses to admit he is wrong, ever. Look at the Central Park 5 case and how he refuses to apologize to the boys that he paid for newspaper's ads to call for their execution, even after they were exonerated. Not only did he refuse to apologize, he criticized New York for settling with them.

This is a man with no moral backbone. He is an egotistical and narcissistic maniac who refuses to take no for an answer. Not only does he believes he has presidential immunity, he believes that immunity extends to investigating him in anyway. That is not how the President of the United States behaves, that is the behaviour of a tyrant.

Your right it shouldn't be political.

Only a super leftist partisan can actually believe there is a good reason to try and impeach Trump. There is no high crime or even a misdemeanor.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join