It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff Directing Witnesses Not To Answer GOP Questions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

For starters what difference does it make? Joe BIden has not won the Democratic Primary or been announced that he is their candidate.

This isn't about Joe Biden, it's about Donald Trump. It's also about respecting the law that protects the identity of whistle blowers.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Correct it was more about Crowdstrike but then it switched to being done to damage a political opponent because well the DNC cannot talk about Crowdstrike without raising concerns about why they hired an outside source to check to see if the Russians "hacked" their server (it was a leak but shhhh) It has nothing to do with Trump or the wb it is just another lame attempt by the Dems to go after Trump before they get Scooby Dooed.

So since you did not reply to any of my other questions I will take that as an affirmative sorry about 2nd grad and all but if you open your mind you might be able to progress and pass. Good luck

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: CrazyFox

For starters what difference does it make? Joe BIden has not won the Democratic Primary or been announced that he is their candidate.

This isn't about Joe Biden, it's about Donald Trump. It's also about respecting the law that protects the identity of whistle blowers.

There's just one problem with your statement - the "whistleblower" is not guaranteed anonymity for the duration. If the IG determines there is inevitable discovery, the person will be identified. It also does not prohibit the accused from trying to find out who it is and letting everyone in the world know when they figure it out.

I can't believe I'm linking the NYT but here it is.
edit on 30-10-2019 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I am sure that all the Democrats on that committee know the name of the whistle blower. Are they afraid the Republicans are going to leak the name because the Democrats leak names regularly?

They simply don't want Republicans asking questions to the "whistleblower."

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Due process comes AFTER one has been charged with a crime. Has Trump been charged with a crime, yet?

WRONG, due process occurs throughout the so called "investigation..." During the impeachment of Billy the rapist Clinton's lawyer was allowed to bring his own witnesses, and to question EVERYONE, including Barr. The minority democrats in the House had subpoena power, which the democrats now don't want to give to Republicans, nor give due process to the POTUS.

Quit inventing how the law, including impeachment, works and be honest for once in your life...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That's not completely true. The whistleblower did have some first hand knowledge, but also had people report their concerns to him. Their names were in the official report, and now they're giving their testimonies through depositions to the relevant committees, behind closed doors.

False yet again, Lumenari is right, the so called whistleblower had no first hand knowledge. For crying out loud he said it, and now you want to claim the whistleblower himself is lying?...
Not to mention the FACT that 2 days before the whistleblower made the accusation someone with the power changed the requirement for a whistleblower from requiring "first hand knowledge", to allowing hearsay as evidence in the whistleblower form...

Whistleblower Rules Secretly Changed Right Before Report Filed Against Trump

So you are lying through your teeth yet once again.

This isn't "locker room" talk. This is national security protocol. The whistleblower was someone people reported to.

A 911 operator doesn't have first hand knowledge, but the person calling for help does.

National security protocol my behind... Impeachment is not supposed to be done in a SCIF, no ifs or buts.

Democrats are using dirty tactics to rush their so called "investigation." They are not allowing Republicans to ask questions to the "witnesses". The Republicans have not been given subpoena power, and this means that the chairmen of each committee can veto the right of Republicans from asking questions to the witnesses, plus it doesn't let them bring their own witnesses, etc.

Democrats are also doing "the investigations" in all committees at the same time. There are Republicans whom are members of more than one committee,since Republicans are a minority of the House, and since all committees are doing the investigations at the same time, there are Republicans whom don't know what is happening in the other committees.

edit on 30-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I wasn't aware that "Donny the rapist" Trump had been charged with a crime. Has he been arrested or threatened, by the judicial system, with the loss of life, liberty or property?

Go back to Civics 101!

Quit inventing how the law, including impeachment, works and be honest for once in your life...

Quit misrepresenting and rewriting your sources' quotes to fit your narrative, for once in your life!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

The declassified whistleblower complaint sent to Congress last week stated: "I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues' accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another."

The IG said the whistleblower stated on an initial form Aug. 12 "that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information."

As usual, both you and Luminari don't know what you're talking about.

www.wnd.com...

edit on 30-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yes, precisely - except they are pretending that they have subpoena and other extra-ordinary powers to compel they would have if it were a formal impeachment inquiry.

False... No one is pretending, except those like you.

originally posted by: tanstaafl
The initial 'examination' is very simple - the charge(s) and the evidence in hand are examined. If it warrants a full impeachment inquiry, a vote is held to see if the House is in agreement.

False. From the start those accused should be allowed due process. What you are claiming is that if for example, if YOU were accused of rape, you want to claim that during the "investigation" that your defense has no right to make their own investigation, that they have no right to question the witnesses, that they have no right to the evidence that the prosecution has. This is false, and it denies due process to the accused, which includes a POTUS.

edit on 30-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

So you see, nowhere in the OP's linked article does it say Jim Jordon was questioning the whistleblower. I don't know why the OP's quote isn't what the article actually says.

I guess when they transcribed the text to all caps, it happened, quite by accident!

It's called an edit by the newspaper/website... Nice attempt at alleging/implying I must have changed it... But again, I would not expect any honesty from your type either.

Other websites still have the article as I reported it in the op...

BTW, I didn't put anything in caps, I put in bold that part of the statement.

One question that Schiff barred a witness from answering reportedly came from Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan who attempted to asked the initial anonymouswhistleblower” who they spoke with following the infamous July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president.

www.lineoftheday.com...

edit on 30-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

As usual, both you and Luminari don't know what you're talking about.

www.wnd.com...

If it was true whomever changed the requirements for a whistleblower form wouldn't need to have changed the requirement to "hearsay."

It is you whom don't know what you talk about.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

So you see, nowhere in the OP's linked article does it say Jim Jordon was questioning the whistleblower. I don't know why the OP's quote isn't what the article actually says.

I guess when they transcribed the text to all caps, it happened, quite by accident!

It's called an edit by the newspaper/website... Nice attempt at alleging/implying I must have changed it... But again, I would not expect any honesty from your type either.

I don't believe you! If there was an edit, there would be a editor's note at the bottom of the article. If it was a correction, they would have noted their mistake of asserting that Jim Jordon questioned the whistleblower., which he hasn't.

Other websites still have the article as I reported it in the op...

BTW, I didn't put anything in caps, I put in bold that part of the statement.

One question that Schiff barred a witness from answering reportedly came from Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan who attempted to asked the initial anonymouswhistleblower” who they spoke with following the infamous July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president.

www.lineoftheday.com...

Now who is lying through their teeth?

Schiff Directing Witnesses Not To Answer GOP Questions
by T.A. Reid | Oct 30, 2019

When did you write your OP? Oct 29th!

Are you T.A. Reid, that you had to go and post some fake news to cover for your fake news?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I wasn't aware that "Donny the rapist" Trump had been charged with a crime. Has he been arrested or threatened, by the judicial system, with the loss of life, liberty or property?

Go back to Civics 101!

ROFLMAO, you mean the women whom demanded from democrats to pay them to accuse Trump? You mean the women that for example claimed Trump raped her, and then after she made the accusation she asked Trump to give her a job and spoke well of him in the letter?... You mean the woman whom though that the 727 plane she flew in with Trump could have their arms in the chairs raised quickly when this is false...

Not to mention the fact, that we have the manifest that shows Billy the rapist was in Epstein's "Lolita express/rape plane",, and one of the accusers of Epstein said she saw Billy the rapist in the rape island... But no evidence that Trump was in either the "Lolita express" nor on Epstein's rape island.

Not to mention that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-Lago, after Epstein sexually assaulted an underage girl.

Quit misrepresenting and rewriting your sources' quotes to fit your narrative, for once in your life!

Quit accusing people of things they haven't done... I have already presented evidence that the article was edited as other websites still have the version I reported and posted in the OP.

www.lineoftheday.com...

edit on 30-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Wrong again, of course.

The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community released a statement confirming that there is no requirement for first-hand information in such a complaint and said they had not rejected complaints on that basis. The form was changed this summer, when new employees began reviewing forms.

"In the process of reviewing and clarifying those forms, and in response to recent press inquiries regarding the instant whistleblower complaint, the ICIG understood that certain language in those forms and, more specifically, the informational materials accompanying the forms, could be read — incorrectly — as suggesting that whistleblowers must possess first-hand information in order to file an urgent concern complaint with the congressional intelligence committees."

The Ukraine whistleblower, the statement noted, used both first-hand and second-hand information in the complaint.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Are you T.A. Reid, that you had to go and post some fake news to cover for your fake news?

ROFLMAO... I am hispanic, and still have a hispanic name...

Keep on making LIES just to accuse people of crimes that only exist in YOUR HEAD...

One question that Schiff barred a witness from answering reportedly came from Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan who attempted to asked the initial anonymous “whistleblower” who they spoke with following the infamous July phone call between Trump and Ukrainian president.

www.hoaxandchange.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Attempted to asked

Strange that your shady links all seem to have the same erroneous statement with the same dreadful syntax.
edit on 10/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

ROFLMAO...

By Margot Cleveland
October 2, 2019

On Monday, the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community issued a four-page news release seeking to smother concerns of its handling of the recently revealed whistleblower complaint filed against President Trump. Following The Federalist’s reporting last week on the changes to the “urgent concern” whistleblowing form, IG Michael Atkinson’s office has been under fire.

Sean Davis—who broke the story on Friday—reported yesterday that the IG has now acknowledged it modified the form in response to the Trumpwhistleblower, stating:In the process of reviewing and clarifying those forms, and in response to recent press inquiries regarding the instant whistleblower complaint, the ICIG understood that certain language in those forms and, more specifically, the informational materials accompanying the forms, could be read – incorrectly – as suggesting that whistleblowers must possess first-hand information in order to file an urgent concern complaint with the congressional intelligence committees.”

thefederalist.com...

Here was the requirement from 2 days BEFORE the whistleblower filed the complain.

thefederalist.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

ROFLMAO, you mean the women whom...

Take your pick, there's several of them. But, you're the one who first cried "rape", in this thread.

Quit accusing people of things they haven't done...

Like you do? Like "lying through your teeth"?

That article that you keep using as proof that you didn't alter the quote in the article that you just sourced was posted TODAY!? Your OP was posted YESTERDAY! Do you time travel now too?

The Federalist didn't edit their article, you altered their text to fit your narrative. Now you post as proof something that you probably posted yourself to cover for your deliberate FAKE NEWS!

Again, the correct quote,
From your OP's source:

One question that Schiff barred a witness from answering reportedly came from Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan, who asked Vindman to disclose the individuals with whom he shared information about the July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky.

Jim Jordon has never questioned the whistleblower. That's FAKE NEWS! But, I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Attempted to asked

Strange that your shady links all seem to have the same erroneous statement with the same dreadful syntax.

Oh, I see... So you mean that no journalist has EVER made syntax mistakes in the past, and no reporter would EVER make mistakes either?...

How about you swallow your attempts at making this topic about me?... You know, such as STAYING IN TOPIC...

edit on 30-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Like you do? Like "lying through your teeth"?

That article that you keep using as proof that you didn't alter the quote in the article that you just sourced was posted TODAY!? Your OP was posted YESTERDAY! Do you time travel now too?

The Federalist didn't edit their article, you altered their text to fit your narrative. Now you post as proof something that you probably posted yourself to cover for your deliberate FAKE NEWS!

WTF? People had time to look at the article when I posted the OP... How fing convenient for you to make such accusations after the article was edited...

Again, stop making FALSE accusations and stay in fing topic...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join