It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosicrucians in Modern Day

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Are the real true Rosicrucians a nefarious group . I know they trace their western existence after the Knights Templar’s and they pre date Masons , OTO , OOGD and the Illuminati! Yet little is known of them . AMORC is not what I would consider real Rosicrucian things from reviews I’ve read ! Any info real or fake is fun and appreciated. Thank You

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
Are the real true Rosicrucians a nefarious group . I know they trace their western existence after the Knights Templar’s and they pre date Masons , OTO , OOGD and the Illuminati! Yet little is known of them . AMORC is not what I would consider real Rosicrucian things from reviews I’ve read ! Any info real or fake is fun and appreciated. Thank You

Knowing a little about the Knights Templar, I suspect that they never really completely disappeared, and likely still function in some very secret way. Probably not through the Rosicrucians, though.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
All I know is that they are now a social group and last I checked ran an Egyptian museum in San Jose Cal.

egyptianmuseum.org...

I also knew that my grandmother who was born in 1901 and one of her daughters who lived together had a very paranoid suspicion that the Rosicrucians were out to get them so they did not go outside much.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
AMORC in San Jose is a high school play of the Rosicrucians I’m looking for !

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Rosicrucians I know are mostly esoteric truth seekers. They aren’t exactly a threat to anyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Those who know, ain't talkin' ...

an' those who talk, ain't knowin'.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Those who know, ain't talkin' ...

an' those who talk, ain't knowin'.

There are many things today that cannot be discussed.....js.
tetra

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

You may enjoy The Gut's thread:
Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Rosicrucianism, and UFOs

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Another branch in America of Rosicrucians had their formal constitution on 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Washington, link below:-
enacademic.com...

Days are picked to align to Sirius being the Isis star or Alnilam, being the Osiris star, even wars can be aligned in this manner, we are in the grip of these esoteric astronomers choosing days for world events including 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia.
On 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Sirius rose with the Sun on that day and location.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very cool info . Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Those who know talk , but it’s cryptic! Control your own disinformation!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Why would you think Rosicrucians are nefarious? If you understood the true wisdom that underlies the entire philosophy, you'd realize why this is somewhat a silly question....

I have been involved in several Rosicrucian organizations on two continents. While they have composed different groups of people with different angles on how they propagate their operations, the general underlying principles have the same essence at their core.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To be a true adept of light requires zero membership to a parlor trick groups ! Like making a cross on a mirror and talking to yourself in hokie made up crap . People who join these groups are people who want to add mystery were their needs to be none . Mental masturbation and unoriginal macho expositionism are boring ! A sage is born and not made ! Be careful on thursday nights , because Ive punched huge holes into the fabric of the subjective egregore . You can get more done on a thursday night by sleeping ! What real changes to the suffering of man has any secret group helped in . H +H +H = 9 so mote it be amateur night every thursday night . Ive lived with the Dogon and learned how to square the circle 96+4 = something you could never grasp ! I find your orders nefarious , because no matter how hard you try to remain humble in your pursuits It will always create more pride than can be overcome by your work against it . You guys are playing adult dungeons & dragons that you think is some mystical secret that only you have the right to understand ! Im glad that you can submit to an Imperator . I submit to myself ! Intent is my mother and books and plants are my teachers and I will mine the ruins of the present and past for all that holds light ! Do you really believe that you have a right to the likes of Toth or Hermes Tris ? I believe most of you want to feel exceptional compared to the dull lot that you sit by at lunch ! While the man who talks about thursday night football rambles you can snicker in secret that your way more superior and secret in your world shattering make believe ! If you ever get lost in the dark on a thursday night just look to your left and ask death if he is there for you ! Death will tell you no ! Lol Then look to your right and find the large beam of pure light and Loves Intent binding my will ! If you can understand this then you can understand that no man finds God the same as you would agree ! Yet you guys all practice in the confines of a box with set rules that if you dont report to your Imperator with some perceived and forced set of results and phantasmal experiences , then your just not doing it right ! Remember that your free to have your own feeling of secret teachings as long as they match a required result that the Imperator wants LMAO ! Sounds corny to me . Do you enjoy strings attached to you ? You will never know if your on the right path if it was created by another man ! If you want to shine bright stand away from the porch light and venture alone into the darkness ! Then you will know if your flashlight is adequate to save your life . These groups are just lights on a porch that attract weak men and make them inert ! Im concerned the same way that I would be if the mental hospitals let the nuts run around with their ideas as something to teach . What came first ? The loon or the group that gives loons a platform to pretend is the key to an invisible college ! I hope the Chemical Marriage had an open bar ! Look me up next thursday night ! Ill show you how to live 6 days of your on earth time subjectigvly and walk as an objective man on Thursdays. Peace ! I go as Fritter instead of Frater , because they taste better with coffee . Im not discrediting your desire to find that mystery of your soul and realize how to listen to it . I will never figure out why a man or women would swallow a program made by a group of people whom cannot agree or form one cohesive group ! Stand alone in Light and the Ancient of Days will reward you with wax that will polish your internal mirror to perfection and will shine bright forever. No God ever died to save you , but most of these secret or open societies are dying inside to save their ego’s . You just corresponded with a Man of Power . In Christ and may God find you a simple method to being able to do what is right . Enjoy your haunted house approach to the Spirit. What is that you say ? We enjoy haunted houses , because inside we know its not real . A haunted house is no were near true horror just as Rosicrucianism is made up fantasy to invoke a child like response to fantasy ! I hope your astral fort that someone else told you how to build holds up to the real Many Eyed Many Winged Lord of the universe . In the name of Amun the Father and Christ whom was man like us of the Spirit and gnosis I receive love and knowledge of death . It is through Loves intent that I bind my will to shine bright within darkness in the true Trinity Amun . Remember ! We are God ! 1+2=H

edit on 13-11-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Wrong word

edit on 13-11-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Missing words

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
ps. I dont represent the Dogon as my way or the right way , yet I do know this . In every primitive culture there is a system that every child , man and women can understand and it produces real results . Can you take a child of 14yrs old through the 12 degrees of any real RC group ? Impossible to accomplish , because a 14yr old has zero mental prowess to understand the true deep meanings of the objective or subjective world in any true manner required by a mystery school . In that logic there is no point to your orders. Mystery is found and not created ! You were given a cake that was decorated by God and you and your groups are not happy until you create such a complex recipe for more decorations that none of you can agree on were the real cake is or who put all the extra sprinkles on it . Conjecture is fine for split second decisions and your groups go from the 1400’s to Egypt in that same speed ! God is no more than what a child can understand and much more than the greatest wizard could ever create in his arts and crafts ! Best of luck with your attachment of man made jewels to a crown that none of us can claim as being found in its true form ! We only recieve reflection from the it and become part of it if we shine bright . Evil is just darkness and the lack of vibration ! Light is a vibration felt but never seen because it shines outward from God in us. Look in a mirror and see God .

edit on 13-11-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think spiritual development is a personal thing, unrelated to any one organisation with its religious dogma, earlier i did show a chart regarding a branch of Rosicrucian establishment which was the very powerful Sirius rising with the Sun, which is from ancient Egyptian principles!
The biggest hypocrisy must be the Papal Bull Licet ab Initio, put in place in Rome on 21st July 1542, this was the "Inquisition".
en.wikipedia.org...
I find it unsavoury that the Catholic Church puts down instructions to follow their brand of Christian religion while burning at the stake all that don't follow it, yet they were following Hermeticism,
As the Sun rose on 21st July 1542 in Rome, Sirius rose along Eastern horizon as well, this is hypocrisy!!!
Astronomy graph below:-

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It must be noted that the final Papal Bull regarding the Jesuits was established on 21 July 1550 being Exposcit debitum in Rome, this will show the same, Sirius rising with the the Sun!
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thank you ! I was unaware of this info ! Ill research it ! I appreciate a person who can teach

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I was Eastern Orthodox and though they have issues they are bit less involved in the occult aspects of faith as Rome is and does very openly if you have the key ! I think the Hospitalers are here know ! Gotta fly lol

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

The Catholic Church was also founded on esoteric wisdom.... Most of which has been long forgotten or obscured.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
You have the right to practice beliefs in your own temple, however beliefs in politics isn't cool, the voters in a democracy should know about these secrets.
On thread below i explain the assassination of President Lincoln, please scroll down page and read my page thread sections:-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join