It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosicrucians in Modern Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Are the real true Rosicrucians a nefarious group . I know they trace their western existence after the Knights Templar’s and they pre date Masons , OTO , OOGD and the Illuminati! Yet little is known of them . AMORC is not what I would consider real Rosicrucian things from reviews I’ve read ! Any info real or fake is fun and appreciated. Thank You

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
Are the real true Rosicrucians a nefarious group . I know they trace their western existence after the Knights Templar’s and they pre date Masons , OTO , OOGD and the Illuminati! Yet little is known of them . AMORC is not what I would consider real Rosicrucian things from reviews I’ve read ! Any info real or fake is fun and appreciated. Thank You

Knowing a little about the Knights Templar, I suspect that they never really completely disappeared, and likely still function in some very secret way. Probably not through the Rosicrucians, though.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
All I know is that they are now a social group and last I checked ran an Egyptian museum in San Jose Cal.

egyptianmuseum.org...

I also knew that my grandmother who was born in 1901 and one of her daughters who lived together had a very paranoid suspicion that the Rosicrucians were out to get them so they did not go outside much.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
AMORC in San Jose is a high school play of the Rosicrucians I’m looking for !

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Rosicrucians I know are mostly esoteric truth seekers. They aren’t exactly a threat to anyone.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Those who know, ain't talkin' ...

an' those who talk, ain't knowin'.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Those who know, ain't talkin' ...

an' those who talk, ain't knowin'.

There are many things today that cannot be discussed.....js.
tetra

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

You may enjoy The Gut's thread:
Dr. J. Allen Hynek, Rosicrucianism, and UFOs

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt
Another branch in America of Rosicrucians had their formal constitution on 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Washington, link below:-
enacademic.com...

Days are picked to align to Sirius being the Isis star or Alnilam, being the Osiris star, even wars can be aligned in this manner, we are in the grip of these esoteric astronomers choosing days for world events including 4th July 1776 in Philadelphia.
On 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Sirius rose with the Sun on that day and location.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very cool info . Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Those who know talk , but it’s cryptic! Control your own disinformation!

top topics

join