It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Series fans chant "Lock him up!" at Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I first thought the story was cute until I looked at the video. Notice how many people are NOT chanting!

Trump may have a lot more support that you would have gleaned from text of the story. There was certainly a much smaller number of people chanting than is reflected by the Gallop disapproval numbers.

Again, it seems to me Trump has a more support than portrayed by the text of the story.

Notice the guy with the black shirt flipping a double bird to the people chanting at Trump. I'm surprised there were not more Trump cultists reacting to the people chanting. It really could have turned into a mass riot if our right wing ATS posters were able to afford World Series tickets.

And what was the drum beating at the end of the clip. Was that trying to stop or incite the chat?

Trump Job Approval

edit on 29-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Old Newz and Snooze 😴 🐢

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
interesting thread

Notice how many people are NOT chanting!

just the ones with couth

I'm surprised there were not more Trump cultists reacting to the people chanting.

How did you discern between the "Trump cultists" and the regular people with manors?
was there a survey?
random draw?

It really could have turned into a mass riot if our right wing ATS posters were able to afford World Series tickets.

What is the criteria to fit that label?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm surprised there were not more Trump cultists reacting to the people chanting.

I'm not. They have proven to be the more rational of the bunch since the beginning.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The game was in Washington, D.C.....
The reaction would have been different if trump showed up at tonight's game in Houston.

And this was posted two day ago.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Notice the guy with the black shirt flipping a double bird to the people chanting at Trump. I'm surprised there were not more Trump cultists reacting to the people chanting. It really could have turned into a mass riot if our right wing ATS posters were able to afford World Series tickets.

What interests me more is your personal thoughts on anyone who supports Trump.

Now, I don't think that you're merely a partisan hack like a lot of others do.

I think you are more complicated than that.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hillary voters, still mad that they voted for the wrong person.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

What interests me more is your personal thoughts on anyone who supports Trump.

Now, I don't think that you're merely a partisan hack like a lot of others do.

I think you are more complicated than that.

Oh come now..
If the op leaned any more left they wouldn't need a right leg.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You did hear that Tom Arnold said he paid people to chant against the President and hold up the 'lock him up' banners?

Let me see if I can find the info.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
You did hear that Tom Arnold said he paid people to chant against the President and hold up the 'lock him up' banners?

yeah well that dudes decisions are questionable at best
he did voluntarily sleep with rosanne

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

And what was the drum beating at the end of the clip. Was that trying to stop or incite the chat?

At the end of the clip you can see the screen on the right field wall flashing LETS GO NATS to the beat. Probably something they regularly do.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The game was in Washington, D.C.....
The reaction would have been different if trump showed up at tonight's game in Houston.

And this was posted two day ago.

I just watched the video today. I don't hang on everything the propaganda machine spews out.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Of course I did not hear that little tidbit. I don't listen to the same right wing propaganda outlets you do.

I'm still kind of amazed by the number of people who do NOT chant. I thought it would have been more.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Hillary voters, still mad that they voted for the wrong person.

I think they are just mad period. I thought she was going to go to prison over the Emails or Russians flap. But as usual, despite everyone's confidence Hillary was going to go to jail Republicans once again prove their incompetence with government.

new topics

top topics

join