It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You See The Daystar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

"Until day dawns and a daystar rises) in your hearts."-2 Peter 1:19.

Took time tonight, all is quiet to sit outside and read. Tonight was especially windy, and the waves that are usually calm were coming in hard and heavy, not the usually gentle lapping. I actually enjoy watching as the waves grow higher and like to watch the white of the tips reflecting in the starlight. There is something soothing about letting the wind rush against your face, watching the stars in the sky, and listening to the waves crash against the beach below.

Of course with the wind came a cold, and I had to put on a pair of sweat pants and a jacket for the first time in forever. The cold and wind sent everyone inside early, and even the family was sleeping early. So I had a nice time to study, ponder, and pray.

Speaking of night, of which it is now, while I write this this brings me to the subject I was pondering upon and wanted to share the importance of it with the reader.

There is something I always do before I make a thread like this. I always pray for guidance to say the right words, and to explain accurately, and that what I say might reach someone somewhere. I don't know who all will read this. But know it may help someone.

So I was reading through 2 Peter tonight and doing some good meditation and research on it. And wanted to bring out the importance of recognizing the Daystar. It is only mentioned one time in scripture there in the quote at the beginning of the thread. In another place we read about the morning star and Jesus refers to himself as that star:

"“‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’”-Revelation 22:16.

Now, this, Daystar, or morning star would be a star that rises over the eastern horizon just before dawn, or as dawn is approaching. If you live in a secluded area, where it's dark at night you can appreciate it more, than if you live in a big city.

There are those of us who can see the spiritual Daystar that is the beckoning of a new dawn. But the majority of people do not perceive it. And that is a spiritual darkness, a thick gloom that engulfs their spiritual eye, and life. In fact the majority of humankind does not recognize that star that has risen on the horizon before the dawn of the new day. They are in utter darkness. Dead spiritually.

While Jesus was on earth three of his apostles were given a special and spectacular preview of his coming kingdom glory. He brought them along to a mountain at night and was transfigured. The account tells us:

"And he was transfigured before them; his face shone as the sun, and his outer garments became brilliant as the light."-Matthew 17:2.

Peter writing to the anointed Christian congregation some 30 years after this took place stated the reliability of God's word by means of this when he thus stated there in 2 Peter 1:

"No, it was not by following artfully contrived false stories that we made known to you the power and presence of our Lord Jesus Christ, but rather, we were eyewitnesses of his magnificence.  For he received from God the Father honor and glory when words such as these were conveyed to him by the magnificent glory: “This is my Son, my beloved, whom I myself have approved.” Yes, these words we heard coming from heaven while we were with him in the holy mountain."-2 Peter 1:16-18.

While Jesus was transfigured before his apostles Jehovah god spoke from heaven saying: "This is my Son, my beloved, whom I myself have approved." Peter was an eyewitness to this and was testifying to its veracity some 30 years later.

But what is the point for us today? For the spiritual-minded it means much. And even for those who may not understand fully all these things it is good to explain them so that you may understand the full import. Everyone should know. Peter continues:

"So we have the prophetic word made more sure, and you are doing well in paying attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dark place (until day dawns and a daystar rises) in your hearts."-2 Peter 1:19.

Jesus is the Daystar. He was resurrected after being put to death, and returned to heaven in a spirit body unlike any other angel. For upon his resurrection he was granted immorality, something only his Father Jehovah possessed before. With that comes indestructibility of life, never being able to die, and the ability to live from your own life force. With that as well comes tremendous power and light. Scripture now tells us that Jesus dwells in unapproachable light which no man has seen or can see:

"The one alone having immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see."-1 Timothy 6:16

The words written in the Bible about the Messiah, and Christ's kingdom rule are made more sure. We can have complete trust that Bible prophecy regarding God's kingdom government set up in heaven is trustworthy.

How has Jesus risen as the Daystar? The Bible says that we are living a period of darkness known as the last days. When the majority of mankind will be disobedient, alienated from God, and in spiritual darkness.

While bad men advance from bad to worse, and world conditions continue to worsen as Satan tightens his evil grip on this world over which he rules as god, Jesus is the star that is shining on the horizon just before the dawn of the new day.

He rises in our hearts, that is those who can see him with their eyes of faith, and perceive that he is at work now in a marvelous way. He is overseeing a preaching work of the kingdom which he taught us to pray about:

"Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth."-Matthew 6:10.

This Kingdom government will soon crush and put an end to all human rulership:

"“In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever."-Daniel 2:44

No political power on earth has God's approval or backing. The Bible says that soon all the kings of the earth will be gathered together by satanic propaganda to fight against Jehovah and his son. They can only do this by fighting their visible organization on earth.

The prophecy in Isaiah states:

“Watchman, what of the night?
Watchman, what of the night?”
The watchman said:
“The morning is coming, and also the night.
If you would inquire, inquire.
Come again!”-Isaiah 21:11, 12.

God's witnesses can see Jesus Christ reigning in heaven, and blessing his earthly organization. They are observing world events and they reflect Jehovah's light. They are on the watchtower in the dead of night and they see the daystar rising and the dawn of the new day approaching:

"“Upon the watchtower, O Jehovah, I am standing constantly by day,
And I am stationed at my guardpost every night."-Isaiah 21:8.

It is time to awaken from spiritual slumber. It is time to become alive even though you are dead. Drink the water of life. Listen to the watchmen who see the approaching storm. For the night is well along. And it is night. But the Daystar has risen in our hearts. And we see the dawn of the new day.
edit on 29-10-2019 by EdgeofParadise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
No, Jesus is not a little god......
Second line

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EdgeofParadise

Yes,the Beginning of the New World is soon at hand.

All you Jws better get ready to do your duties as the Groundcrew . All you LDSers better be packed and ready to take your firearms fuel and camping gear to the Safespots designated.The JWs will meet you there.We all have a lot of work to do.If these doctrines are to fulfill themselves then they require New World Leadership which by PROXY must step into the picture from a place unknown to the masses. Leaders must make themselves known now. The 144,000 are not one Group....they are one Group of Many....PM if you feel the need. The 144,000 know who they are and they know their roles and they know when to step forward to become parts of the New World that shall be built.

Both Groups now approach a moment that will require that their olde History be made known to the memberships......its time .

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
its because of a star that we have day...
So yeah, I see the daystar...daily (except on overcast days...but even then..)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Stop preaching. If you are not going to interact and have conversation this is not a forum for preaching.

btw, sometimes a star is just a star. Thank God we have science to dispel all the silly superstitions people have.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I heard the stock market is going to go up, then crash, and then go up again!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
"Lucifer, son of the morning, I'm gonna chase you out this earth."

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Stop preaching. If you are not going to interact and have conversation this is not a forum for preaching.

I come here to interact with people. Last night before I made this thread I made a post on another thread here, another example here.

But when I do make threads they draw people of different backgrounds and beliefs. Mostly people who have interest in God's word in the Bible. When sincere questions are asked I reply to them. And not all the time will I do so publicly, sometimes I will PM a person on a statement they made or an observation, when I feel it is more appropriate that a private reply is made and not public one.

And as you have observed, I get a lot of trolls that have come into all of my threads and just go completely off topic with insidiously ridiculous lies, repeatedly over and over. I have reported those posts as off-topic and ignore them. As they add nothing to the OP and are against the Terms and Conditions of this website.

And if someone is going to make a statement such as: "No, Jesus is not a little god" and I'm using this quote from this very thread above, I don't see a need to respond. What is there to interact with? The whole OP is swept aside and a tiny statement is made, which needs no reply.

And then we have comments such as yours "silly superstitions," I don't know if it is referring to the words penned by Peter or something else. Because there are indeed a lot of silly superstitions. Gods word definitely cannot be described as superstition.

For example this same scripture which I was pondering on last night in 2 Peter, after we read about the Daystar. I expounded upon this verse:

"So we have the prophetic word made more sure, and you are doing well in paying attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dark place (until day dawns and a daystar rises) in your hearts," (in 2 Peter 1:19)and went into a little detail about its significance, especially since it was coming from a source of reliability who was there at the transfiguration and was an eye-witness to it. But notice exactly after Peter stated that he adds:

"For you know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were moved by holy spirit."-vs 20, 21.

That is another thing I see a lot, both in talking with people in person, and observing responses to my threads. Several have stated that they see no point in reading something that can be interpreted anyway anyone wishes to, referring to the words in the Bible.

But as we see here that Scripture does not spring from "private interpretation."

The Greek for interpretation has the meaning of "disclosure, solution...what is thus released or loosed was before bound." And a good example of this is a mariners knot.

When completed a person not familiar with the knot would probably find it hard, if not impossible to loosen or unbound, that is the meaning of interpretation here. No human made Scripture with private interpretation, and no human can privately interpret Scripture.

It was inspired, that is God-breathed, by God, authored by God. There were prophets in the Bible such as Daniel who did not even understand the prophecies they were given. Yet, later on everything they were inspired by God to write was fulfilled. And some things are yet to be fulfilled. If these words stemmed from private understanding of imperfect men, then no matter how smart they were, they would eventually unravel and be complete failures.

A very small example of this, was that Daniel foretold the rise of Alexander the Great, that he would would die at the height of his power and his kingdom broken into four kingdoms (four of his generals) and not to his progeny. He foretold the rise of the Medes and Persians, and also of the Roman empire. He even named some of those Empires by name while still in Babylon:

"“The two-horned ram that you saw stands for the kings of Meʹdi·a and Persia. The hairy male goat stands for the king of Greece; and the great horn that was between its eyes stands for the first king. As for the horn that was broken, so that four stood up instead of it, there are four kingdoms from his nation that will stand up, but not with his power."-Daniel 8:20-22.

So Holy Scripture written in the Bible is neither the private interpretation of man, nor is it privately interpreted. This scripture is but a small example of how both Jehovah God inspires prophecy, sometimes in enigma and puzzle, and how he himself explains it.

When anyone starts to try to interpret the meaning they need not be considered. Even Joseph said this concerning the dreams of Pharaoh which he correctly interpreted:

"“ Do not interpretations belong to God?”-Genesis 40:8.

"Then Pharʹaoh said to Joseph: “I had a dream, but there is no one to interpret it. Now I have heard it said about you that you can hear a dream and interpret it.” At this Joseph answered Pharʹaoh: “I need not be considered! God will speak concerning Pharʹaoh’s welfare.”-Genesis 41:15, 16.

When one opens their eyes to perceive this, a wonderful thing is happening. For it is not man who is at work, but God's spirit opening the mind of the one who is rightly disposed. I cannot do that for you or anyone else.

I can only share what I know. It is God who, by means of his holy spirit, illuminates the mind of those whom he chooses to do so that they do not remain in spiritual darkness:

"No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day. It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned comes to me."-John 6:44, 45.
edit on 29-10-2019 by EdgeofParadise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You're saying Jesus is God.....then......

Cool my brother.....it's not Michael like the other witnesses think, with their own book modified in John to make it work.....in .John 1:1 and 2Peter 1:1...the j w bible lies about Jesus being God, saying he's a little God and Michael took his spot spiritually

...a reply to: EdgeofParadise

edit on 29-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

new topics

top topics

join