It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Short Aliens? Makes Sense...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Do Greys have a penis? ATS must be full of nuns because not one person will respond to my video question - are we looking at an alien penis?

I'm speculating the the 'Gray' males have a internally sheathed penis...much like the dinosaurs, which might put them in the 'dinosauroid' family tree.

Any species that has evolved large cranial development capacity, possibly capable of interstellar travel, would had to have been meat-eaters/omnivores...staged over eons of evolutionary time; which is required for large brain cases of some species.

edit on 29-10-2019 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Are you willing to look at the video in question?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Are you willing to look at the video in question?

Sure...give me a link or just post it here.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The question I have here is not if the video is real or not, but what is it we are seeing in the video? The video maker has shown us this at the last second, either as a joke or as a surprise.

See my post, middle of the page in the link.

"There is a dark area that goes through the middle of the picture."

Is that a Grey sitting naked facing the camera? On the left do we see the back of its thigh and on the right do we see its left ankle and the bottom of its foot? In between we see a dark area. What is that moving there?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29-10-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: more info

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I guess it depends on whether you're talking about the species or the individual. On the mysterious planet known as Earth, there is a huge number of species that do quite well even though they're very tiny and have six legs. Compare that to the many different hominin species, only one example of which has survived into the present (if you don't count Bigfoot). My money's on the bugs. Energetic, organized, expert at fine manipulation, and protected from nasty radiation by a hard exoskeleton.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: dfnj2015
Yeah. They'll probably do away with sex and other fun stuff too.

Any halfway intelligent technological civilization would probably be supplanted by artificial lifeforms fairly quickly in their history (like we probably will be), and the only reasons they might still want to look or act humanoid is maybe nostalgia and to blend in with us a little better.

No, no more sex. Or at least no sex for reproduction. Too uncontrolled. Too many variables.
edit on 29-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Greys look the same because they are the same. They are small because they are perfectly formed for their purpose. They have no sex organs because they do not create but are created. They are simply drones if you will, each carrying an alien consciousness as and when required. I will go further. They are created to offer no biological threat to either humanity or earth. a reply to: EnigmaChaser

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Typically human that when discussing alien morphology, it devolves into a discussion of alien junk and sexy bits.

I'll save some time... they likely have no, or teenier, weiners , but larger smarts parts.

And smelly, quick to break biology will be supplanted by harder artificial materials which will morph into pure energy, then cohesive consciousness itself, sans physicality... then after an eon or ten of dreaming, they'll rally and develop a means of interfacing with physicality again, and a universe will form and in it a microbe will congeal in some puddle, somewhere.

Rinse, repeat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join