It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee sit-in in Cape Town: Take us out of South Africa!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Meanwhile the response of ANC secretary-general Ace Magashule to the xenophobic attacks seems to have been ignored by the Human Rights Commission, despite the fact that it was blatantly racist hate speech:

“They are there, you see them all (the) time but you can’t say this one likwer*kw*re, this one comes from somewhere else. They are here in this country. They have never been attacked and they are so-called foreigners because their colour is white,” Magashule also said in the video.

www.iol.co.za...

Firstly it's blatantly untrue that the 300-year-old white community had never been attacked (farm attacks and so forth are already well documented across SA threads on ATS).

It's just a dreadful statement to have made, and a genocidal insinuation.
How about, let's stop all the violence?
The world is starting to take note of who you (the current ANC and their EFF off-shoots) really are beyond your own myth-making and propaganda, because those are the statements of a genocidal pariah state, deserving of targeted international sanctions.
edit on 30-10-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: GreenGunther

Great news GG you have pretty much heaven on Earth down there in WC
If I can shake this job off I'm moving to CT for a few years just don't deport me

It might be a sh1thole, but it’s my sh1thole

C’mon down, I’d be happy to teach you the ways of streetsmarts in Africa (necessary for survival down here).
edit on 1-11-2019 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

There's plenty of farms and land in America for those South African farmers who are being threatened by other Africans. Bring the threatened SA farmers, etc. to America and let ones wanting to go to Europe go to Europe. IMO.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

The media doesn't care to report violence on white people. The left have done their job. It might have taken 3 or 4 decades, but they've done their job. Now we have to reverse it.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: GreenGunther

Great news GG you have pretty much heaven on Earth down there in WC
If I can shake this job off I'm moving to CT for a few years just don't deport me

It might be a sh1thole, but it’s my sh1thole

C’mon down, I’d be happy to teach you the ways of streetsmarts in Africa (necessary for survival down here).

Hahhaha I 'm more than streetwise mate it's like the Third World war in much of the disUnited K at the pres. Weekly example where I live............... Two nts ago Wednesday night at work 7.25pm went to take a delivery to UPS but before turning the lights on sat in the car though I'd make a phone call. Heard a kerfuffle outside turned the lights on and ignition to go and there's a geezer on the floor being held down while eight to ten yobs with chains wrapped around their hands smashing this poor dude to bits. You Saffers think you got all the stuff but it's the same here up north mate, I'm ESCAPING this kak by moving to RSA at least you can live a decent lifestyle down there and afford to do it and have a can do environment, this place is devolving into something akin to Thriller and that's paying it a compliment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join