It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye and the Seven Mountains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

How can a person be a christian without being born again?

its in the instruction manual:

This man came to Jesus[a] by night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c] 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d] must be born again.’ 8 The wind[e] blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
John 3

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

There is a song called "Jesus Walks" from his "College Dropout" album (2004). Are you sure his conversion is recent?

I'm pretty sure he's been a Christian the whole time, but likely was recently "Born again."

How can a person be a christian without being born again?

Simple, they aren't protestant.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If you watch his most recent interview with Big Boy from Power 106 one of the very first thing that starts it off is he play's an old recording of Kanye from over 10 years ago talking about his transformation.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Matthew 6:1-2,5:

“Take care not to practice your righteousness in front of men to be noticed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with your Father who is in the heavens. 2 So when you make gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.
5 “Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full.

Denouncing Religious Opposers

Jesus then gives examples of their hypocrisy, saying: “They broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards.” Some Jews wore on the forehead or on the arm these relatively small cases containing short passages from the Law. The Pharisees enlarge theirs to give the impression that they are zealous about the Law. Also, they “lengthen the fringes of their garments.” The Israelites were to make fringes on their garments, but the Pharisees make sure that their fringes are quite long. (Numbers 15:38-40) They do all of this “to be seen by men.”​—Matthew 23:5.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yeah man Jesus loves the republican party. Jesus was a big fan of guns beer and brawling.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks like Kanye will be collaborating with Joel Osteen. Many of the Seven Mountains proponents and New Apostolic Reformists push the prosperity gospel, which I interpret as a materialistic perversion of the good news that Jesus preached.

edit on 12-11-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Kanye collaborating with Joel Olsteen hunh ?

Sounds like a really big show...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Partnering with Osteen the king of shady. He had built an empire pyramid scheme style with "promises" from "god". He's getting rich by promising people they will get rich for making him rich.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Partnering with Osteen the king of shady. He had built an empire pyramid scheme style with "promises" from "god". He's getting rich by promising people they will get rich for making him rich.

If that is true, it’s apparent that kanye’s intentions are more about feeding his ego and somehow lining his pocketbook, all guilt free, with the help of Olsteen. Kanye and Kim don’t seem ready to equate true success to not meaning materialistic success, so I can see the materialistic church of Olsteen being a good fit for Kanye. Bet you dollars to donuts that Kanye isn’t expected to tythe and is also payed a healthy sum to ‘perform’ at worship gatherings.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

It all comes down to money. As Trent Reznor sang "god money I'll do anything for you". Hell I've seen preachers like Creflo Dollar say "show me the money" to his congregation. And they lap it up. Same with Joel's followers. He posts ridiculous promises twisting scripture and thousands and thousands of people are commenting amen and keep doing God's work!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Jesus also warned about following liars and deceivers like Donald Trump

Too bad people are not astute enough to understand that

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This one speech should be enough to show all believers in Christ that they should not be supporting Trump.

2 Cor 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Notice how Trump twists 2 Corinthians 3:17 to identified himself as a "protector" of Christianity....Just like the crusaders. A true believer in Christ should not look to a political figure for protection, but to the Spirit of the Lord.

Now the dominionist cancer has metastasized and spread to the entertainment industry. Next thing you know, it will be Kanye and Osteen on MTV.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

This is the corruption Trump is involved with, and now Kanye is trying to spread it to the youth of America. The greater part of the millennial generation are in the midst of an identity crisis, and these hive-minded parasites are trying to absorb them into their hierarchy before they have a chance develop a sense of individuality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join