It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye and the Seven Mountains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

youtu.be...

Apparently, Kanye West has become a believer in Jesus Christ, and has put out a gospel album. I hope his faith is authentic. I have no room to doubt or judge the man, as I simply do not know his heart. I really enjoyed the track listed above, "Follow God", as it reminds me with my daily struggle to follow God.

Assuming that Kanye West is a sincere believer in Christ, this puts him in a very dangerous position. You see, it seems that Kanye has been looking for answers lately. He has recently awoken to the phoniness of the Democratic party, and went so far as to reach out to Trump for some sense of solidarity, perhaps? I think he is honestly seeking answers, which means that he is in danger of swinging from hard left to hard right.

Jesus Himself warned of the dangers that young believers face in Mark 4:13-20.

Mark 4:13 And He said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? How will you understand all the parables? 14 “The sower sows the word. 15 “These are the ones who are beside the road where the word is sown; and when they hear, immediately Satan comes and takes away the word which has been sown in them. 16 “In a similar way these are the ones on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, who, when they hear the word, immediately receive it with joy; 17 and they have no firm root in themselves, but are only temporary; then, when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately they fall away. 18 “And others are the ones on whom seed was sown among the thorns; these are the ones who have heard the word, 19 but the worries of the world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the desires for other things enter in and choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. 20 “And those are the ones on whom seed was sown on the good soil; and they hear the word and accept it and bear fruit, thirty, sixty, and a hundredfold.”

Trump has been surrounded and groomed by a group of New Apostolic Reformationists who have a plan for this nation called the Seven Mountains Mandate. They believe that Christianity needs to actively infiltrate the "seven cultural mountains" of society; entertainment, business, religion, media, education, family, and government. They think that if they can take control of those seven mountains, they can make Christ return. This is an apostate understanding of scripture. Only the Father determines when Christ comes back. Furthermore, the symbol of the Seven Mountains in Revelation 17 is identified with the Harlot and the Beast. These people are evil. You will know them by their fruits.

How does this relate to Kanye? He's a new convert. Very naïve, and seeking answers. He has something that the dominionists want. Kanye has fame and influence in the mountain of entertainment. He can be an instrument for propaganda. The potential is very dangerous. With Kanye's help, the religious right can use dominionist propaganda to bypass the baby boomers, and take young voters from the Democrats.

I don't support either side. I'm simply pointing out a trend that few are aware of, as it is unfolding. If you are a believer in Jesus Christ, it is your responsibility to investigate for yourself the GOP's ties to the NAR, Seven Mountains, and Russia's Third Rome propaganda. Then, consider the evidence for yourself, and pray for Kanye's protection from the deceptions floating around.

edit on 28-10-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: added scriptural citation

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

There is a song called "Jesus Walks" from his "College Dropout" album (2004). Are you sure his conversion is recent?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

He claims its recent. Like I said, I don't really know what the man believes. It could be real, or it could be a publicity stunt. I'm concerned with how he might be used for social engineering by the hands of the religious right.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Honestly, I've always liked Kanye, and if he gets into Christian music, I think it'd be awesome and bring a lot of people, who have been deemed unreachable, to Jesus. I'm not super religious, the reason is, o e day me and my now ex girlfriend were walking down the street in DC I can't remember what street, but we came across a church and tried to enter, we were refused entry due to our attire, shorts and t shirts. After that I really started seeing a lot of hypocrisy in the people around me who were supposedly Christians. Kinda turned me off. I think some churches can actually come between a man and his relationship with God. Just m2c

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This thread provides context to the Seven Mountains brand of dominionism. It does have ties to Russia. The ties are more religious and cultural, so technically, this isn't a criminal conspiracy, but deceptive nonetheless.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I respect the man's penchant for spectacle and antics.

Somebody needs to upset the apple cart.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

There is a song called "Jesus Walks" from his "College Dropout" album (2004). Are you sure his conversion is recent?

I'm pretty sure he's been a Christian the whole time, but likely was recently "Born again."

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

He is his own man and says what he feels, and if he is bringing people closer to Jesus/God then that is a wonderful thing. Certainly better than dark arts/ occult songs and teachings- right?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

I hope he holds on to his individuality, and doesn't get sucked into churchianity.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

I'm pretty sure he's been a Christian the whole time, but likely was recently "Born again."

How can a person be a christian without being born again?
edit on 28-10-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Jesus built my hotrod.
It's a love affair.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Bob Dylan was allegedly a born again Christian back in the early 80’s. Not sure how long that lasted , but he did put a Christian album out.

Kanye has always seemed to be searching for higher understanding and knowledge and has gone through some very confusing times. I really hope he has the true Holy Spirit as his comforter and guide...and I wish that for all Christians. Christianity can be a very difficult religion to follow because people judge you so much more harshly, as well as the countless sects that all want to argue and claim their way is the right way.

I wish him peace and much goodwill.
edit on 28-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
if jesus came, and he was not "white" they would deny him.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

Who would deny him ?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
76th century fox is doing it again.kayne rebuild. two point ohh.
Jesus for the cool aid me thinks. Celebs are celebs , images not real. Pulling strings . Next week tlaking Dragon energy again. Taking on the big lizard nuh , nullify it now. Gucci and little mammacita nothing more.
No way to know whats beyond the horizon. Jesus comes ,that's the message , the song the rap , the way to make mo-neey

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Kanye has always been a Christian. He's just slowly been falling into insanity over the last 5 years or so.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Jesus Walks" is a song by American rapper Kanye West. It was released on December 3, 2004 as the fourth single from his debut album The College Dropout.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

deny deny deny …. but colour doesn't factor
golden boy express to the lead factory to turn water into wine
don't you know?

… and then He denies them ….

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

"The" church is not a building.

As far as Christians go, I think the OP, describes the differences between them pretty well.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Kanye?
a reply to: frenchfries

top topics

<<   2 >>

join