It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Nervous says The House will VOTE on Impeachment Procedures

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well apparently somebody told Nancy to go ahead with a Procedure Vote on the Trump Impeachment afterall.

Sources say the vote will happen Oct 31 aka Halloween !! 🎃

The recent controversies have been about Republicans not being able to call witnesses and not having Trump lawyers present to cross-examine Democrat called witnesses etc.

Apparently the Clinton Impeachment allowed all that and it was "OK'd" by a full House vote.

This will get better as time ticks away towards Nov 3, 2020 😃

I also think Democrats may be afraid of a court challenge based on "Due Process" and "Precedent" 😃

Report: House Democrats to Vote on Impeachment Procedures Thursday

House Democrats will vote on Thursday to establish the procedures for their ongoing impeachment investigation against President Donald Trump, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday afternoon.

Rep. Jim McGovern (D-MA), chairman of House Rules Committee, said he will introduce the resolution’s text for approval on Tuesday and the panel will move to mark it up by Wednesday.

“As committees continue to gather evidence and prepare to present their findings, I will be introducing a resolution to ensure transparency and provide a clear path forward,” McGovern said in a statement. “This is the right thing to do for the institution and the American people.”

zi evidenze is building

It's here somewhere I think !!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The recent controversies have been about Republicans not being able to call witnesses and not having Trump lawyers present to cross-examine Democrat called witnesses etc.
a reply to: xuenchen

There was/is no controversy. You don't get to call witnesses during an investigation. Thats just silly.

Apparently the Clinton Impeachment allowed all that and it was "OK'd" by a full House vote.

No, it wasn't. Not during the INVESTIGATION.
Please, get your facts straight.
Facts are important.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Rumor flying around this is a ruse and she will be announcing a "suspension" of proceedings !!!! 😃

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

The House Democrats have in fact been calling witnesses 😃

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I guess I should have started last night’s thread a couple weeks ago and maybe Katie Hill might not have quit the House.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

This is excellent news. This should save us from the nuclear war that Trump was going to start when he became President.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

There was/is no controversy. You don't get to call witnesses during an investigation. Thats just silly.

No, it wasn't. Not during the INVESTIGATION.
Please, get your facts straight.
Facts are important.

Then you need to explain to me what all the people Chuck Schumer was interviewing are called ?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You got to impeach him to find out what’s in it.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I’ve got a theory on that. The last couple days I’ve been looking into trumps chance on appeal over release of the grand jury testimony . I was hoping I could poke some holes in it but after reviewing caselaw prior opinions and maneuvering by Nadler. I think the chances of blocking it on appeal are doubtful at best .

I think their endgame was to get the grand jury testimony and possibly the unredacted parts of the Mueller report . Nancy was smoke and mirrors. Nadler snuck in with a Committee vote on September 10th. (I think ? )

That established his investigation as a “judicial proceeding “ which they had to have to qualify for a exception on secret grand jury testimony under rule 6 (e).

If that’s all they wanted Nancy could shut down with mission accomplished . And let the fat goofball take over impeachment.

Hope I’m wrong and I’m not done looking at it .

edit on 28-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I agree with what you are saying your post.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

You got to impeach him to find out what’s in it.

I thought once it passes in the House the Senate actually performs the trial? Then the Senate will vote to impeach Trump. The House doesn't get to impeach Trump without the Senate.

edit on 28-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There’s one thing I don’t understand about the excitement on impeachment.

It’s not like it’s any kind of surprise . Every Republican in the country knew the day after the 2018 midterms.

That the Democrats were going to eventually impeach Trump in the house .

It was pre-ordained .

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So, if there is a vote and it doesn't lead to impeachment will there be yet another investigation about some kind of vote obstruction or some excuse why the vote wasn't favorable for pro-impeachment people.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
There’s one thing I don’t understand about the excitement on impeachment.

It’s not like it’s any kind of surprise . Every Republican in the country knew the day after the 2018 midterms.

That the Democrats were going to eventually impeach Trump in the house .

It was pre-ordained .

Where there's smoke there's fire. Trump brought this all on himself because he has no respect for the institutions of government. Maybe there's no fire. But when you grandstand all the time making what looks like self-incriminating statements it really appears Trump has been baiting the Democrats to try to impeach him all along. Maybe there's some 3D chess going on here.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
So, if there is a vote and it doesn't lead to impeachment will there be yet another investigation about some kind of vote obstruction or some excuse why the vote wasn't favorable for pro-impeachment people.

I don't think the vote is for actual impeachment. I think the vote is for a resolution on having hearings in the House to determine if impeachment is necessary.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Once upon a time, there was a very large bill up for a vote that no one had the opportunity to fully read and was only left with the various authors and different versions going back and forth between the House and Senate like a game of Three Card Monte. So bad no one is really sure to this day which exact version was really voted on but a special one was sign by the then President into law.

Nancy’s response to those complaining that they didn’t have time to read it to know what they were voting on was “You have to pass it to find out what’s in it.”

Coincidentally once signed it turned the citizens o& the US into subjects of the US because you by law required to buy a federally approved product from a private company in order to remain a law abiding person.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

This just never gets old ........😃

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

All impeachment is going to do is to guarantee Trumps reelection . The loony left has been trying to impeach Trump since before he was sworn in and the American public knows it.

It has nothing to do with justice it’s all about butthurt .

Do you remember Cory Lewandowski turning the first impeachment investigation into a clown show? I sure hope he ends up on the impeachment team it’ll be just as hilarious when he makes the veins throb in their heads .

They can have their moment of mock justice . We’ll count the votes.
edit on 28-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join