It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About time as Pelosi will hold a vote this week on impeachment

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The senate will not have available the evidence or testimony made by witnesses at least in the intelligence committee. They won't know what really happened there. Republicans are a minority in the House, so there are Republicans whom are members of various committees, and since democrats are rushing the impeachment and holding "investigations" in at least several, if not all, committees at the same time. There are Republicans whom don't know what is happening in other committees as they can't be in two or three + committees at the same time.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"Of course you have never said that in so many words, but..."

Thx.

No worries - and thank you for finally admitting I'm right, and you have been wrong this entire time. It is actually refreshing, I didn't think you had it in you.

and

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Gryphon66
"Of course you have never said that in so many words, but..."

Thx.

No worries - and thank you for finally admitting I'm right, and you have been wrong this entire time. It is actually refreshing, I didn't think you had it in you.

and

LOL.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
Text of Pelosi's resolution released.

Minority will now have the right to subpoena but that can be overruled by committee.

www.zerohedge.com...

Which means the farce continues - but at least now when Schiff denies someone the right to call or even question a witness, it will be in public view - or will it? It doesn't even guarantee all hearings will be public.

Another epic fail, and the unConstitutional 'impeachment' farce continues...

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wonder why Mr. Trump hasn't sued the House leadership in court if this matter is, as they claim, unconstitutional.

Seems like that would make short work of the matter, right?

According to the talking points, the President's civil rights are being violated. Seek redress in the courts as any American would.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: xuenchen

Plus they need to establish an excuse for failure in advance 😃

Of course. They are always filled with excuses and...deceit.

No they dont have to comply and wont comply. They are still not voting on an Impeachment resolution they are voting to legitimize the illigetimate Impeachment Inquiry. Until the full house votes to take up an impeachment resolution President wont comply until the Supreme Court says otherwise.

Secondly the Democrats cant even pass the scheduled impeachment Inquiry vote because it's a total sham and red state Dems arent gonna support a Soviet style secret impeachment inquiry. Overturning election results just cause your butthurt doesnt play well in rural America.

Lastly let's say your successful and President Biden takes office. Two years in he gets a Republican house and Senate. They will impeach him for Ukrainian quid oro quo cause they have him on tape actually bragging about it.

I love it. The Democrat party is self destructing. They have no message whatsoever. They are alienating the very people they need to attract to win the election. Its laughable.
edit on 31-10-2019 by BenjanonFranklin because: Misspelled word

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFranklin

It seems you were mistaken.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I do believe he would proven right again though liberals still haven't offered any actual evidence just a single one sided supposed eye witness without any evidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

I do believe he would proven right again though liberals still haven't offered any actual evidence just a single one sided supposed eye witness without any evidence.

I'm not sure who you think is going to be proven right. By liberals I'm assuming you mean the Democrats in the House.

Off the top of my head there were multiple whistleblowers, multiple members of State and the White House staff (including Mick Mulvaney), and most recently Lt. Col. Vindman ... oh, and of course the White House "transcript" that has plenty of evidence for the quid pro quo requested by Trump of Zelensky.

What is it exactly that doesn't have sufficient evidence in your opinion?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Off the top of my head there were multiple whistleblowers

Yes and many of them with questionable backgrounds,motives.l

edit on 31-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Jeff Van Drew is Not Fooling Me , he Loves his Job to Much .........

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Partisan opinion mongering.

Any reason to believe him?

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Any reason to believe him?

Would rather you believe CNN or MSNBC? the same CNN that had being looking for evidence of Russian collision in the Trash?

I would believe Tim pool over CNN.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Off the top of my head there were multiple whistleblowers

Really that top of your head or were you following the least developments on CNN? who had being itching for an impeachment of Trump since 2016?

and most recently Lt. Col. Vindman

Yeah that guy who appeared on Fox as a guest and then went to CNN and claimed a different story?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join