It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Nice try, but fail.

You know i get really tired of people projecting on me.
I wasn't trying anything! I simply asked a question and provided a couple quick search links.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

it really doesn't matter if he gets booed or not. there isn't anyone that can even challenge him in the next election.
i'm neither republican or democrat. i'm just calling it as i see it.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah not really...

Make all the excuses you want, it doesn't change anything. Most people see him for exactly what he is.

The best president since Kennedy. Yes. Great economy, lots of good jobs now, etc. A long list of very good things happening because of Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Nice try, but fail.

I wasn't trying anything! I simply asked a question and provided a couple quick search links.

Narrative>facts my friend.

Sad to see on ATS. Even if someone has a bias, it would behoove them to operate off of facts to achieve goals.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: chr0naut
childish crudities

Sick burn right there.

Stormy? You mean the bimbo who has changed her story 180 degrees multiple times? Seems like he did keep it stashed where she was concerned... at least his side of the story has maintained consistency. Ooh... is this where you say maybe Stormy was a Russian spy, in your latest effort to keep pushing that garbage narrative to the forefront?

No, i'm not saying Stormy Daniels was a spy, at all. That is as ridiculous as suggesting that the DNC e-mail server is in Ukrainian hands.

Romanians, not Ukrainians. Ukrainians were far too busy at that time negotiating US aid and support against Russia in exchange for dropping their investigation into Vice President Biden's son and his illegal activities in the Ukraine to worry about getting their hands on a poorly secured server.

Nah, he said Ukraine. To the Ukrainian President. In a 'phone call. No mention of Romania at all, it is a different country but they have a common border, so I can see how you might be confused.

edit on 28/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

"Lock him up!"

It's catchy, simple and to the point.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Viktor Pinchuk and Dmitri Alperovitch

Google the names and then you *may* reach an understanding of why the Ukrainian government likely knows where the server data is.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
For crying out loud, he's just trying to take in a ball game. Can't we suspend the divisiveness for an evening?

My thoughts exactly.

I mean, a sports fan doesn't have to agree with Trump's politics, but let the man enjoy a ball game like any other sports fan. I don't like this behavior of the crowd.

Please don't mix politics and sports. Horrifying combo.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Viktor Pinchuk and Dmitri Alperovitch

Google the names and then you *may* reach an understanding of why the Ukrainian government likely knows where the server data is.

One is Ukrainian, the other Russian.

Crowdstrike has the server drive images, which they were allowed to capture, by the FBI. They then gave the FBI copies of the server images in March 2017. The DNC server hardware itself is still at the DNC headquarters in Washington where it is part of an exhibit, beside the filing cabinet that was broken into in 1972 during the Watergate burglary.

Crowdstrike is owned by a Russian born (not Ukrainian) American.

Most of the server data is, by now, very widely distributed. Famously, there is a Wikipedia dump of it.

The idea that no-one knows where the server is, is pure BS.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I know I'm a tad sick in the head, but I cant wait to see the level of TDS once Trump is impeached and re-elected for 4 more years...

Hang in jhn... all 3 presidents impeached in the first term were
re-elected if it didn't succeed. Maybe I'm wrong but this most
recent try looks/smells/sounds like a Hail Murray too.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

World Series attendees, like Super Bowl and NBA Finals attendees aren't exactly "baseball fans" per se. $500 a seat minimum for the game and at one point...

That's on the resell market, season ticket holders pay much less, starting prices were only $155. The most my World Series tickets ever cost was $185 for field boxes, the price is set by MLB and not the teams.

Plan-holder prices for World Series tickets range from $155 for upper gallery seats to $470 for DeltaSky360 front-row seats. Link

edit on 28-10-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: πŸ‘β€πŸ•

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I almost feel sorry for him at this point.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Nice try, but fail.

Narrative>facts my friend.

Sad to see on ATS. Even if someone has a bias, it would behoove them to operate off of facts to achieve goals.
...then perhaps it would behoove you to respond to me directly instead of pussy footing with post.

If said user provides links, I can dispute them and I did.

Is there a problem or issue with that?

Narratives are the results of Facts and Opinions, however, it is up to us to challenge them.

Lol, whiteknighting, hmmm?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

What goes around comes around i suppose.

Considering Trump's "send them home" appalling rhetoric.

"Lock him up!"

And it even fits rather snugly on the front of a cap.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I don't know who you are anymore. I invite anyone to read your threads pre Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"Lock him up!" Lol, FOR WHAT, exactly?!

Last time I checked, being Republican isn't a crime.

Do you all even KNOW why you want to "lock him up?!"
edit on 28-10-2019 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You're original claim was that a large majority of (everyday Americans, whom make up the large percentage of America) like and support Trump. Every metric I've seen has put it just below 50% for most of his term.

Now, I'll give you those are to be taken with a grain of salt... And honestly I think he'll win again due to the dems thinking they have a shoe in (again).

But your claim is an impossible one. Half the people didn't vote, Hillary got popular as toxic as she is, and his approval ratings have been mediocre.

I'm not pussy footing... The comment was hyperbolic as is any topic involving one side or the other about Trump since he's been elected. It's been bootlicking or calling of the next third Reich. There is rarely any nuanced discussion IMO. So I try to be the change I want by constantly pointing out (to the best of my human and flawed ability) what I think is missing from debate.

Thats not me belittling you, I always admire conviction. But I think you could still be just as convicted while being honest.

That's just my two cents... Nothing ill meant by it.

Enjoy your evening arnie... I hope it's as nice of a brisk fall night as it is here.
edit on 28-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I honeslty don't care for you opinions on Trump or the Dems.

...and yes, you were pussyfooting, but here you are, finally and actually addressing me.

While you have issue with my initial statement, it was rebuttaled by seaworthy, whose own admission was "quick links", these are not vetted or even thoroughly looked at, so I disputed them and show off their rather small samples size which arn't indicative of the US Population.

Then Seaworthy complained, you felt bad and decided to whiteknight and here we are.

Perhaps you should let us deal with this Convo between two consenting and educated users? Kthx😘

You may carry on with your evening 😌
edit on 28-10-2019 by Arnie123 because: Much better.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Then Seaworthy complained, you felt bad and decided to whiteknight and here we are.

I identify as a gender fluid non racial binary guard of the crown. πŸ’‚πŸ˜‰
edit on 28-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I identify as a gender fluid non racial binary guard of the crown. πŸ’‚πŸ˜‰
Cool and I'm a meatpopsicle *shrugs* πŸ‘Œ

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join