It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well, what's sauce for the goose...

or

Kharma...

or

What goes around comes around...

Where's his birth certificate, too...

or, what if the first lady is actually a Russian? Wouldn't that be "collusion" on a grand scale?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ha ha. American baseball fans want Trump in Jail?

Oh my!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This is why Donald Trump never makes any public appearances that aren't carefully controlled. He probably actually believes what he sees at his cult rallies is how most of the nation views him.

Watching the gif of him almost in tears made me feel bad for a few seconds. Then I was reminded that empathy is the difference between me and him.

DC is literally 90+ % democrats. Of course he is going to get booed there.

This means less than nothing. He is getting reelected - you better prepare yourself.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

or, what if the first lady is actually a Russian? Wouldn't that be "collusion" on a grand scale?

Trump's birth certificate is right here

The First Lady was born in Slovenia, but is a naturalized US citizen as of 2006. Regardless, there is no law whatsoever regarding the nationality or birthplace of a First Lady of the United States... I understand though, it is now obvious that an impeachment or some manner of manufactured collusion or other invented malfeasance that the left can finally finagle to stick to the President is the only way to get him out of the office before 2024. Gotta keep polishing those turds and maybe you'll finally find one that you can shine up enough to see your reflection in it, ya?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah not really...

Make all the excuses you want, it doesn't change anything. Most people see him for exactly what he is.

No they don't.

When you ask them what he has done that is illegal or bad for the country - they can't answer the question.

Instead their brain snaps and they just give an indignant sneer and say EVERYTHING!!

There is no real reason to be upset about his job performance, it has been fantastic by almost any historical standard. Fantastic economy - and we are advancing our economy at the cost of China's and Europe's. No new wars. No Terrorism. This is one of the most peaceful periods in decades.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealPatriotdoing69
Ha ha. American baseball fans want Trump in Jail?

Oh my!

World Series attendees, like Super Bowl and NBA Finals attendees aren't exactly "baseball fans" per se. $500 a seat minimum for the game and at one point, when the Nats were up 2-0, they were going for nearly $2,000 for "cheap seats." How many average fans can afford that noise? The folks in attendance were celebrities, lawyers, politicians, and the like... not everyday baseball fans.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Regardless of the supposed likely political leanings of the crowd, Trump put himself into that venue of his own volition.

Given his established preference for appearances among groups he perceives as supportive, if not outright appreciative, this level of antipathy must have been a considerable, and unwelcome, shock to his ego.

And to have to suffer what he could only interpret as a “Yuge” embarrassment in such a public venue, must have absolutely crushing.

This will gnaw at him.

The question is, will it sway him?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oh gee, another sophomoric anti Trump thread filled with lies by the people that dont support him. Color me shocked.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

No new wars. No Terrorism.

You forgot this terrorist then ?

Cesar Sayoc, the Florida man suspected of a mail-bombing campaign targeting critics of President Donald Trump has pleaded guilty in federal court.
Mr Sayoc, 56, could be jailed for life for his criminal charges, which include using weapons of mass destruction and mailing explosives with intent to kill.
He had initially pleaded not guilty, but will now avoid going to tria

www.bbc.com...

Also any mass shooting is an act of terrorism. There have been quite a few of those since Trump has been in office.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Trump's birth certificate is right here

The First Lady was born in Slovenia, but is a naturalized US citizen as of 2006. Regardless, there is no law whatsoever regarding the nationality or birthplace of a First Lady of the United States... I understand though, it is now obvious that an impeachment or some manner of manufactured collusion or other invented malfeasance that the left can finally finagle to stick to the President is the only way to get him out of the office before 2024. Gotta keep polishing those turds and maybe you'll finally find one that you can shine up enough to see your reflection in it, ya?

He seems to have been born too many times. Perhaps it is a fake?

Trump Birth Certificate

Trump Birth Certificate

Trump Birth Certificate

Oops...

Sexpionage
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donald is 25 years senior to his attractive, Soviet, fashion model, wife. Can you figure out what is likely to be going on there?

She's either a gold digger or a swallow (or both).

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

...except for the fact that the one released is an actual real birth certificate from his birth...

Oops? Did you spill something? Mistake a crap for a fart and fill your pants unintentionally? Boob fell out of your halter? What was the oops about?

His money got him the choicest ass... your point? Sort of seems like a natural perk for the wealthy, no?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is obviously Trump's own fault lol. He's the one who made the "lock her up" chant about Hillary in the first place. If he can't take it, he shouldn't dish it out!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Has he made any statement indicating he "can't take it" today? Or is this another one of those Eminem diss moments in which the President doesn't give 2 craps, ultimately ignores it and in a week or two we'll start hearing the pissing and whining of the boo birds because Trump "doesn't respect them enough to issue any come backs" against them? I mean, seriously, it's beginning to shape up as one of those type scenarios already... I'm sorry the POTUS views some of his haters with such a who cares attitude that he ignores them into submission, but it does seem to be the case.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

...except for the fact that the one released is an actual real birth certificate from his birth...

Oops? Did you spill something? Mistake a crap for a fart and fill your pants unintentionally? Boob fell out of your halter? What was the oops about?

His money got him the choicest ass... your point? Sort of seems like a natural perk for the wealthy, no?

Aside from your very childish crudities (which say far more about your capabilities than about me).

They are all 'real actual' birth certificates, all of them sent by Donald Trump himself to Greta van Susteren of Fox News.

But, I dunno, Stormy? Seems he'd be better served keeping it stashed.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

childish crudities

Sick burn right there.

Stormy? You mean the bimbo who has changed her story 180 degrees multiple times? Seems like he did keep it stashed where she was concerned... at least his side of the story has maintained consistency. Ooh... is this where you say maybe Stormy was a Russian spy, in your latest effort to keep pushing that garbage narrative to the forefront?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

childish crudities

Sick burn right there.

Stormy? You mean the bimbo who has changed her story 180 degrees multiple times? Seems like he did keep it stashed where she was concerned... at least his side of the story has maintained consistency. Ooh... is this where you say maybe Stormy was a Russian spy, in your latest effort to keep pushing that garbage narrative to the forefront?

No, i'm not saying Stormy Daniels was a spy, at all. That is as ridiculous as suggesting that the DNC e-mail server is in Ukrainian hands.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: underwerks

the baseball game this thread is about

not very good at this are you ?

I said this was the first one in years.

And look what happened. There's a reason he doesn't do public appearances or press conferences. Just look at how he reacts on the rare occasion a reporter gets to question him about anything.

Why is it that you are so hateful and make claims so easily proven wrong ? If you would ever watch live cable news , you would see over and over Trump answering reporter's questions for 10, 15 and 30 minutes of live, unscripted open exchanges of answers and questions. Doesn't your favorite crap slinging MSM outlets provide you with these live open questions to the President .....and if not, why not ?

Prove what wrong? Show me an instance where Donald Trump has thoroughly answered any reporters questions that was critical of him.

I don't watch TV news, but I do watch every time Donald Trump fields questions from reporters at an event with other heads of state. That's pretty much all any of us have to go on at this point.

But go ahead, link his most recent press conference and prove me wring.

I can't make you watch live tv.......so no proof forthcoming. Don't think it would matter ....your mind is made up. I do hope your head doesn't explode , when President Trump is reelected in 2020 !

So there's no record of the live instances you're talking about?

Sure there are....go to Youtube and type in
"'Trump takes reporters questions".....you do the leg work, I already have watched many of these .

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: proximo

No new wars. No Terrorism.

You forgot this terrorist then ?

Cesar Sayoc, the Florida man suspected of a mail-bombing campaign targeting critics of President Donald Trump has pleaded guilty in federal court.
Mr Sayoc, 56, could be jailed for life for his criminal charges, which include using weapons of mass destruction and mailing explosives with intent to kill.
He had initially pleaded not guilty, but will now avoid going to tria

www.bbc.com...

Also any mass shooting is an act of terrorism. There have been quite a few of those since Trump has been in office.

I did not mean zero terrorism. I meant no major terrorist attacks on US soil. I should have been more specific. Of course there will always be some, no president can completely stop them.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This is why Donald Trump never makes any public appearances that aren't carefully controlled. He probably actually believes what he sees at his cult rallies is how most of the nation views him.

Watching the gif of him almost in tears made me feel bad for a few seconds. Then I was reminded that empathy is the difference between me and him.

TBH, I've read a lot of your posts.

You could never compare to how great a person he is.

You're an Internet troll.

That is HARD FACT.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

childish crudities

Sick burn right there.

No, i'm not saying Stormy Daniels was a spy, at all. That is as ridiculous as suggesting that the DNC e-mail server is in Ukrainian hands.

Romanians, not Ukrainians. Ukrainians were far too busy at that time negotiating US aid and support against Russia in exchange for dropping their investigation into Vice President Biden's son and his illegal activities in the Ukraine to worry about getting their hands on a poorly secured server.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join