It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So you're basing it on BS?

Gotcha. Thanks for your honesty.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's funny to see the same people that get so excited when trump draws a large crowd in a repub area saying this large crowd booing him doesn't mater because it's in a dem area.

Personally I don't think the crowd sizes in ether case tell us much of anything.

I'm editing because I forgot to say that it's also funny seeing those that say crowd size doesn't mater being excited about the size of this crowed.

edit on 28-10-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And so many entertainers (ones that have a far bigger audience than a rodeo clown) have called for violence on Trump and what happens to them? Nada.

People amaze me in this day in age.

Some are so willing to say things that are violent, and the like minded are just as fast to write it off as nothing... And then people will get offended by simple speech. The contrast is just so odd.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You guys know how I feel about trump but this was very disrespectful.
You just dont do that to someones face.
I dont care how you feel about them.

I felt bad for him.

It looked like it crushed his soul.

Nobody deserves that.

Well that's probably just the natural reaction you'd expect from any decent human being seeing another person being heckled like that.

But don't kid yourself... If this had of happened to Hilary or any of his many other adversaries, then Trump would of been firing off tweets praising the crowd.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Arnie123

You seem to forget that Average Americans, by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

Just you know ... out of curiosity, do you have anything concrete that suggests that's true?

Because ... it's patently not by any stretch of the imagination.

Prove it.

I don't think it is a stretch at all to say that Americans support the POTUS, they do and I say that confidently and arrogantly.

It's funny that even after getting the rug pulled out from under them in 2016, these libs still don't understand that louder does not equal larger. Just going by conversations I've had with my more moderate liberal friends here in SoCal, while they might not support Trump they definitely can't support the far left idiocy the Democrats are peddling.
Although I won't scream at the sky or destroy property if I'm wrong, I'll be surprised if 2020 isn't a landslide of epic proportions.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I know that ... My weakness has always been empathy for psychopaths.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
The funniest part of this is the term " World Series "

Well i suppose Americans think the world revolves around them.

Ever since the British Empire went in the crapper it has.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: gortex

Yea, he hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises, keeps getting us into new wars, has a failed economy, unemployment is through the roof. This guy is bad. I bet he weaponizes the IC and IRS next.

I also lost my healthcare plan I liked, lost my doctor, and my premiums tripled... Thanks Trump.....

/Sarcasm

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That was my first feeling too.

But trump talks a lot of *hit to his rivals.

If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Hard to pity a 73 year old man that makes up childish names and silly chants when he's getting it thrown back at him.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
@gortex

Yea, he hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises, keeps getting us into new wars, has a failed economy, unemployment is through the roof.

The unemployment in America is at lowest 3.7. As for the , hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises. How many promises has the Obama admin fulfilled? who do you think started those putting those children in cages? leaving it covering it up? you know why MSM didnt find any scandals during the Obama admin?

Because Obama was an MSM darling Muppet.

edit on 28-10-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not if you consider that the reality is he's in late stage dementia. He is being used and it gets disgusting sometimes. In my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
@gortex

Yea, he hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises, keeps getting us into new wars, has a failed economy, unemployment is through the roof.

The unemployment in America is at lowest 3.7. As for the , hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises. How many promises has the Obama admin fulfilled? who do you think started those putting those children in cages? leaving it covering it up? you know why MSM didnt find any scandals during the Obama admin?

Because Obama was an MSM darling Muppet.

I didn't write the post you quoted.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

I am curious of what polls People are accepting as real now? Where are you getting your numbers?

polling.reuters.com...#!
WEEK ENDING MARCH 24TH, 2019
4,242 Responses
Disapprove
52.9%
Approve
41.6%
Mixed feelings
5.6%
--- No/insufficient data available for this period

Many pollsters, including our team here at SurveyMonkey, track President Trump’s approval rating, which has fallen to an all-time low.
www.surveymonkey.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: ignorant_ape

no you did not

please stop lying - its undignified

From my response on the second page:

It's been over a year or longer since he's made any appearance in front of a crowd that didn't pay to be there. No press conferences, no fielding questions from anyone without an important chopper throttling in the background 1980s tycoon style, nothing.

I'd post the face palm meme again but I dont want to overuse it.

The DC Salute to America in July was free outside of the VIP section and the President spoke in depth at the event... no boos, either, but most attendees were visiting DC from other, far less liberal than DC parts of the country.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

He started out smiling.

He ended up looking broken.

It was embarrassing for him. I felt very bad about it.

I've seen that expression from my Dad before and it isn't an "I feel broken or embarrassed" look at all. It's very much a "Y'all are making asses of yourselves, you poor bastards, Lord bless your hearts." expression. He felt bad for the boo birds.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
It’s so trendy to hate this president, it almost makes one nauseous. I’m embarrassed for all the American citizens booing their president after all he’s done for them.

Shame on them !

How about any elected President. When we don't show respect for our own how can the world respect us.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Looks and sounds like only the people immediately surrounding the video are the ones saying it.

Guessing you have never been to a filled stadium. If it was being done by even a quarter of the stadium then that is all you would hear. In this case it is a tiny portion of TDS infused sports fans.

In other news.....nobody cares. The Nationals sucked forever.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah not really...

Most people see him for exactly what he is.

Yeah. The President of the United States.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

I am curious of what polls People are accepting as real now? Where are you getting your numbers?

polling.reuters.com...#!
WEEK ENDING MARCH 24TH, 2019
4,242 Responses
Disapprove
52.9%
Approve
41.6%
Mixed feelings
5.6%
--- No/insufficient data available for this period

Many pollsters, including our team here at SurveyMonkey, track President Trump’s approval rating, which has fallen to an all-time low.
www.surveymonkey.com...
So, a site that sources themselves?

Actually, through online polling, the sample is under a 1000 with no target demographic. Take with a grain of salt.

Furthermore, Survey monkeys methods are ambigious at best, with online sample sizes not indicative of the overall population.

Nice try, but fail.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

He started out smiling.

He ended up looking broken.

It was embarrassing for him. I felt very bad about it.
I'm sorry sweetheart, you can't break Trump, probably why your language reflects, "Looking" and "felt".

What was embarrassing were the leftist in democrat strongholds on display, that was pitiful, embarrassing and absolutely UN American, to the point that even you, a hardcore leftist prog, shunned it 😂

The President was a G about it and the rest of you peoples? Still losing, but now on display as absolute losers.

The beauty of all this? What whats happening with China and censorship, only in American you can Boo your POTUS and no end up dead or financially ruined 😌

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join