It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: gortex

Oh, bless their souls. Its an indication there's hope for the American people to correct their massive mistake.

Umm, you do realize this is Washington D.C.? Solid blue and anti-Trump from day one. If its an indication of anything, that would be that they are consistent. Good for them and their craphole district.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I believe in freedom of speech.
I also believe in the golden rule.
I dont care if they chant lock him up at a protest but this was a baseball game and he was there with his wife.
It was just nasty.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The funniest part of this is the term " World Series "

Well i suppose Americans think the world revolves around them.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree, I did not say it was not nasty. I just said they have the right to freedom of speech. That is one thing.

The other things is how one uses that right to free speech. These are clearly idiots, I agree.

I never thought I write a message to you that both starts and ends with "I agree".

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Oh, bless their souls. Its an indication there's hope for the American people to correct their massive mistake.

This is you for the last 3 years and this will be you for the next 5 years.

link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Thank you.

That was just rude and not necessary.
It was out of place.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The funniest part of this is the term " World Series "

Well i suppose Americans think the world revolves around them.

It. . . . it doesn't?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Don't take that as an indication you have a valid argument.

Do not take THAT as an indication that I thought my argument is valid simply because others agree.

That is the thing here. It is valid because it is all written there. Not in stone but you can go back any time and read.

Bye

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Don't take that as an indication you have a valid argument.

Do not take THAT as an indication that I thought my argument is valid simply because others agree.

That is the thing here. It is valid because it is all written there. Not in stone but you can go back any time and read.

Bye

Sayonara.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Trump set the bar, so what does everyone expect? Something tells me, there is a lot more of this to come. How the tide does turn! Whoever the Dem nominee ends up being just needs to roll with it. The chants are coming! And life is beautiful!
edit on 28-10-2019 by Myrtales Instinct because: didn't like my happy face

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It was just 5 or 6 years ago that if a crowd did something like this to the appearance of POTUS and the same papers treated it like a national travesty and act of treason. I wonder what changed?

I seem to remember a rodeo clown that was fired from his job because he wore an Obama mask in the ring at the rodeo.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

He started out smiling.

He ended up looking broken.

It was embarrassing for him. I felt very bad about it.

link   
a reply to: smurfy

Well if the BBC says it true.....

link   

Are you saying that private prison companies aren't getting paid billions of dollars to separate families?

Are you for real with the way you interpret facts? Getting paid to separate families? Really? That's what you think?

Are YOU saying that private prison companies are being hired with the mandate to separate families? That could very well be part of the overall issue when incarcerating criminals---having to deal with finding housing for the children of incarcerated parents---but private prisons are not paid to separate families per se.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It’s so trendy to hate this president, it almost makes one nauseous. I’m embarrassed for all the American citizens booing their president after all he’s done for them.

Shame on them !

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ketsuko
It was just 5 or 6 years ago that if a crowd did something like this to the appearance of POTUS and the same papers treated it like a national travesty and act of treason. I wonder what changed?

I seem to remember a rodeo clown that was fired from his job because he wore an Obama mask in the ring at the rodeo.

On one hand, I would understand an employer clipping an employee for making a political statement while on the clock.

But a rodeo clown seems to me to be the equivalent of SNL considering the audience. Whoever fired him needs to grow a pair. If something is clearly in the context of a joke, IE a literal clown, and people take it seriously... We're becoming thin skinned as a nation.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Arnie123

You seem to forget that Average Americans, by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

Just you know ... out of curiosity, do you have anything concrete that suggests that's true?

Because ... it's patently not by any stretch of the imagination.

Prove it.
Nope, none. I'm basing this off attribution bias and common infomation as well as domestic reactions.

Here picking my Daughter and I literally yelled Donal Trump, want to know my reactions? Hardly any, some where smiles, others no reactions, just people looking up and going on with their business, no prolific boos or any negativity.

Granted, by sample was parents and it was in front of me, I'll take that over a poll whos samples are shady and unkown.

I don't think it is a stretch at all to say that Americans support the POTUS, they do and I say that confidently and arrogantly.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

but private prisons are not paid to separate families per se.

With all due respect you're just parsing facts to support what you want to believe. Yes, if they are separating families that is what they are getting paid to do. No different than how private prison companies are getting paid to do a number of other things that involve locking up people.

Their business model in this instance is following a mandate from our current government that requires the separation of children from their families. So that is what they're being paid to do.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And so many entertainers (ones that have a far bigger audience than a rodeo clown) have called for violence on Trump and what happens to them? Nada.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
It’s so trendy to hate this president, it almost makes one nauseous. I’m embarrassed for all the American citizens booing their president after all he’s done for them.

Shame on them !

He's used his platform to throw shade and criticism on plenty of people. I don't believe in one way roads, or people immune from the same sort of behavior they engage in.

If it was a politician or candidate who always spoke of people respectfully and got booed... I'd probably think a bit differently.

I don't think Trump should get locked up unless there is beyond reason of doubt he committed a crime where jail was a fitting punishment to the offense.... But people are using a campaign rally call he himself started. Don't dish it if you can't take it.

I understand people liking and or admiring he speaks off the cuff, but that comes with some baggage too. To be honest, there have been a lot of things he said that I can't imagine other politicians saying, and I'm glad he did... But he should know he left himself open by doing so.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join