It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The best part about all this? Trump was all smiles, the Man knows what he is walking into, this the power he has, to applause or his first Boos from Democrats.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Arnie123

You seem to forget that Average Americans, by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

Just you know ... out of curiosity, do you have anything concrete that suggests that's true?

Because ... it's patently not by any stretch of the imagination.

Prove it.

What has you questioning it?

A. Like

B. Large majority

C. Support

D. All of the above

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

read it
edit on 28-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

From your link provided: (Hey...it's okay. It is the NYT after all. They write with bias. You have to glean the facts from all the bull# and wade through the negative adjectives and added bias descriptors. I despise the NYT, but held my nose.)

There is no indication that political favors or influence motivated any of the contracts, and the service providers have no apparent ties to the agency awarding most of the contracts, the Department of Health and Human Services. Many of the groups had federal contracts to work with migrant children long before President Trump took office.

most have made few public remarks and have instead quietly defended themselves, saying they housed and cared for undocumented youths during the Obama administration without controversy, and remain dedicated to protecting vulnerable children.

In a statement, the Geo Group said that its family center has “cared exclusively for mothers together with their children since 2014 when it was established by the Obama administration.”

BTW, John Kelly was let go as COS. He's a grown man and has no familial connection to the president. I think lobbying was the only ethics ban Trump put on those leaving. It's not like John Kelly is Trump's son or brother.

edit on 28-10-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If they are chanting lock him up they must be Hillary Rotten Clinton wealthy fans.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You seem to forget that Average Americans, by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

Just you know ... out of curiosity, do you have anything concrete that suggests that's true?

Prove it.

A. Like

B. Large majority

C. Support

D. All of the above

I question it because it's not true. I'll be glad to have you prove me incorrect with like, you know, facts.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the baseball game this thread is about

not very good at this are you ?

I said this was the first one in years.

And look what happened. There's a reason he doesn't do public appearances or press conferences. Just look at how he reacts on the rare occasion a reporter gets to question him about anything.

Why is it that you are so hateful and make claims so easily proven wrong ? If you would ever watch live cable news , you would see over and over Trump answering reporter's questions for 10, 15 and 30 minutes of live, unscripted open exchanges of answers and questions. Doesn't your favorite crap slinging MSM outlets provide you with these live open questions to the President .....and if not, why not ?

Prove what wrong? Show me an instance where Donald Trump has thoroughly answered any reporters questions that was critical of him.

I don't watch TV news, but I do watch every time Donald Trump fields questions from reporters at an event with other heads of state. That's pretty much all any of us have to go on at this point.

But go ahead, link his most recent press conference and prove me wring.

I can't make you watch live tv.......so no proof forthcoming. Don't think it would matter ....your mind is made up. I do hope your head doesn't explode , when President Trump is reelected in 2020 !

link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

www.abovetopsecret.com...

read it

You link to your previous comment as a source?

Lmao

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the baseball game this thread is about

not very good at this are you ?

I said this was the first one in years.

And look what happened. There's a reason he doesn't do public appearances or press conferences. Just look at how he reacts on the rare occasion a reporter gets to question him about anything.

Why is it that you are so hateful and make claims so easily proven wrong ? If you would ever watch live cable news , you would see over and over Trump answering reporter's questions for 10, 15 and 30 minutes of live, unscripted open exchanges of answers and questions. Doesn't your favorite crap slinging MSM outlets provide you with these live open questions to the President .....and if not, why not ?

Prove what wrong? Show me an instance where Donald Trump has thoroughly answered any reporters questions that was critical of him.

I don't watch TV news, but I do watch every time Donald Trump fields questions from reporters at an event with other heads of state. That's pretty much all any of us have to go on at this point.

But go ahead, link his most recent press conference and prove me wring.

I can't make you watch live tv.......so no proof forthcoming. Don't think it would matter ....your mind is made up. I do hope your head doesn't explode , when President Trump is reelected in 2020 !

So there's no record of the live instances you're talking about?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It was just 5 or 6 years ago that if a crowd did something like this to the appearance of POTUS and the same papers treated it like a national travesty and act of treason. I wonder what changed?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh, bless their souls. Its an indication there's hope for the American people to correct their massive mistake.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Grimpachi

The last guy doubled the debt and the economy still sucked.

Between Obama and Trump, Obama had a GDP that maxed at 5.5% Trump hasn't come anywhere near that yet, despite all his bumming...nor has Trump got growth figures anything like there were in the mid third of the 20th century....despite all his bumming about, "The greatest economy ever"

The employment figures are pretty much a downward trend that started with Obama, and continued down with Trump, while they are presently flat lined at 3.7%.

Stock markets rose under Obama and continued under Trump, though there again they have lately become a bit wobbly...no surprise there but, stock markets tend to be reactive when governments interfere.

So, I think you are telling little porkies.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 28-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

[q2uote] I said this was the first one in years.

no you did not

please stop lying - its undignified

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

From your link provided: (Hey...it's okay. It is the NYT after all. They write with bias. You have to glean the facts from all the bull# and wade through the negative adjectives and added bias descriptors. I despise the NYT, but held my nose.)

There is no indication that political favors or influence motivated any of the contracts, and the service providers have no apparent ties to the agency awarding most of the contracts, the Department of Health and Human Services. Many of the groups had federal contracts to work with migrant children long before President Trump took office.

most have made few public remarks and have instead quietly defended themselves, saying they housed and cared for undocumented youths during the Obama administration without controversy, and remain dedicated to protecting vulnerable children.

In a statement, the Geo Group said that its family center has “cared exclusively for mothers together with their children since 2014 when it was established by the Obama administration.”

None of that makes it right. I find it suspicious that there is a revolving door between the private prison companies that are getting paid billions of dollars to separate families and the government that makes the family separation policies.

Obviously you don't share that same suspicion.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Are you that obtuse or are you trolling me now?

Others seem to exactly get what I say. You drama queened and made up bull#, that is what I say. I tried to stay civil and not use curse words like bull#, but your blatant ignorance is just too much now.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

private prison companies that are getting paid billions of dollars to separate families

Nope. Just nope.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

no you did not

please stop lying - its undignified

From my response on the second page:

It's been over a year or longer since he's made any appearance in front of a crowd that didn't pay to be there. No press conferences, no fielding questions from anyone without an important chopper throttling in the background 1980s tycoon style, nothing.

I'd post the face palm meme again but I dont want to overuse it.
edit on 28-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

private prison companies that are getting paid billions of dollars to separate families

Nope. Just nope.

Are you saying that private prison companies aren't getting paid billions of dollars to separate families?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Prove it.

A. Like

B. Large majority

C. Support

D. All of the above

I question it because it's not true. I'll be glad to have you prove me incorrect with like, you know, facts.

Haha, I was joking. Personally I think it was a very loaded statement, and I would go with D.

I still think he'll likely win in 2020 assuming there is nothing huge that comes out, mainly because the Democrats are making the same mistake they did in 2016 by not focusing and selling the Americans a platform they can get excited about. Rather they are running candidates who's platform is "I'm not Trump".

Even though I think he'll likely win, It's a bold statement to say a large majority of American's like and support Trump. I think it just comes down to most of the elections of the last few decades... People are picking between a giant douche, and a turd sandwich.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
Are you that obtuse or are you trolling me now?

Others seem to exactly get what I say. You drama queened and made up bull#, that is what I say. I tried to stay civil and not use curse words like bull#, but your blatant ignorance is just too much now.

I'm really curious, what was linking back to your earlier comment supposed to prove?

And most people here will agree with you simply because you're arguing against me. Lol.

Don't take that as an indication you have a valid argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join