It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Do you have source links for that information.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
That and that air base of King Abdul where you can smell the breeze of the Persian Gulf

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I guess this makes me an Astros fan!

I'm just thankful that no evil deranged typical leftist douche-bag tried to harm Trump or anyone else who might have voted for him!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I guess this makes me an Astros fan!

I'm just thankful that no evil deranged typical leftist douche-bag tried to harm Trump or anyone else who might have voted for him!

Those unhinged retarded freaks have a history of trying to assassinate Republicans at baseball games, so frankly your concerns were valid.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
originally posted by: underwerks
Keep telling myself what? Can you be more precise please?

That it is happening just in your head?

I guess your next post will be about how you wrote that in jest and that you did not literally wrote, Donald Trump

...rips children from the arms of their parents while keeping their parents locked in a cage...

But you did. So dramatic.

This is why I never take your posts serious.

edit on 28-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: messed up the quote brackets

edit on 28-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: finally

edit on 28-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: now really

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the baseball game this thread is about

not very good at this are you ?

I said this was the first one in years.

And look what happened. There's a reason he doesn't do public appearances or press conferences. Just look at how he reacts on the rare occasion a reporter gets to question him about anything.

Why is it that you are so hateful and make claims so easily proven wrong ? If you would ever watch live cable news , you would see over and over Trump answering reporter's questions for 10, 15 and 30 minutes of live, unscripted open exchanges of answers and questions. Doesn't your favorite crap slinging MSM outlets provide you with these live open questions to the President .....and if not, why not ?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well, it’s a great way to get complacent voters who assume he’s already won 2020 to get out and vote for Donald Trump in less than a year.

Washington is a cess pool of leaches surrounding the Capital.
Houston is also a bit of a dump, and it always goes blue on elections with scumbag Dallas, but I’d bet a dollar he wouldn’t be booed in Houston.
It was shameful!

Astros vs Aszoles
I hope it’s over in game 6.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You guys know how I feel about trump but this was very disrespectful.
You just dont do that to someones face.
I dont care how you feel about them.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
"Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game"

Pelosi & Schiff....IMPEACH!!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you have source links for that information.

None other than ex-Trump advisor John Kelly is now on the board of Geo Group, the largest private prison company separating families at the border.

Former White House Chief of Staff John F. Kelly has joined the board of the conglomerate that operates the largest facility for migrant children in the country, the company announced Friday.

Caliburn International’s CEO James Van Dusen confirmed the appointment of the former Trump cabinet member in a news release.

Link

Not only that, more of Trumps cronies are working for them as well. Including one of his friends that used to lobby for his family business.

The two private prison companies that run family centers, the Geo Group and CoreCivic, are among the politically connected contractors. Each donated $250,000 to Mr. Trump’s inaugural fund. And the Geo Group’s political action committee, while bipartisan in its giving, allocates many of its biggest donations to Republicans. These include $170,000 to a joint fund-raising committee set up between the Republican Party and the Trump campaign; $50,000 to a “super PAC” supporting the president; and, more recently, donations to Republican Party organizations focusing on the House and Senate.

The Geo Group also hired a lobbyist, Brian Ballard, who lobbied for Mr. Trump’s golf courses in Florida before he became president. A recent disclosure form shows that, on behalf of the Geo Group, Mr. Ballard’s firm was registered to lobby about “immigration regulation.”

And Trumps education secretary has also helped funnel money to these same people. While his defense secretary sat on the board of another one..

The president’s education secretary provided funding to one of the groups. His defense secretary sat on the board of another. Mr. Trump’s own inauguration fund collected $500,000 from two private prison companies housing detained migrant families. And some of the contractors employ prominent Republican lobbyists with ties to Mr. Trump and his administration, including someone who once lobbied for his family business.

Link

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It is freedom of speech. They voiced their opinion. They are not happy with his politics persona and have a right to express it.

I think if people would stop hating him as a person they could see he is indeed doing good things. I see it from over the ocean. Maybe that is exactly why, I am not in the jungle.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I voted for Trump, and I'm at a level of indifference with him... But I don't regret my vote.

That said, I have two things. A, I'm impressed that you feel that way and thinks it says a lot coming from you seeing as we all know your stance. B, Trump constantly dishes it out to all of his critics, so I cannot pity him when critics dish it back.

Again though, kudos on the comment silly.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Totally agree.
I couldn't stand obama but had I ever met him I would call him Mr president and shake his hand.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I guess your next post will be about how you wrote that in jest and that you did not literally wrote, Donald Trump

No, it's right above this one. And it's filled with sources detailing how Trumps cronies are getting paid from his policy of taking children from their parents.

You know, exactly what an empathetic person would do.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: gortex

Just your average americans..

Ya’ll seem to forget that most Americans do not like trump, nor do they believe conservative propaganda..

Which makes it hilarious anytime a republican talks about “the American people” like they agree with them.
This is rich coming from you, yes, Leftist ARE Americans, but to suggest a heavily liberalized blue area is representative of the Nation is laughable and it only demostraes the echo chamber you live in.

I mean, even you, of all Users, couldn't bear the shame of constantly being wrong in all aspects of politics, prompting you to make an Entirely new account in the hopes members don't remember, but you as always, the delusions and makings of your echo chamber follow you everywhere you go, regardless of what shell or trash can you crawl into and out of when your credibilty continues to nose dive.

You seem to forget that Average Americans, by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Has your account been hacked?

If I could have my way it would be more along the lines of Tobias Beecher vis a vis Vern Schillinger in Oz when it came to Trump's face.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

This is fleeting, but for the moment, you get a STAR from me.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

You seem to forget that Average Americans, by a large majority, like Trump and support him.

Just you know ... out of curiosity, do you have anything concrete that suggests that's true?

Because ... it's patently not by any stretch of the imagination.

Prove it.

link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the baseball game this thread is about

not very good at this are you ?

I said this was the first one in years.

And look what happened. There's a reason he doesn't do public appearances or press conferences. Just look at how he reacts on the rare occasion a reporter gets to question him about anything.

Why is it that you are so hateful and make claims so easily proven wrong ? If you would ever watch live cable news , you would see over and over Trump answering reporter's questions for 10, 15 and 30 minutes of live, unscripted open exchanges of answers and questions. Doesn't your favorite crap slinging MSM outlets provide you with these live open questions to the President .....and if not, why not ?

Prove what wrong? Show me an instance where Donald Trump has thoroughly answered any reporters questions that was critical of him.

I don't watch TV news, but I do watch every time Donald Trump fields questions from reporters at an event with other heads of state. That's pretty much all any of us have to go on at this point.

But go ahead, link his most recent press conference and prove me wring.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I felt bad for him.

It looked like it crushed his soul.

Nobody deserves that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join