It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: gortex

DC is 76% registered Democrat to 6% registered Republican. en.m.wikipedia.org...
Trump is unpopular at a game held in an area where 92% voted against him 3 years ago... my God, who saw that coming and who are the mental giants trying to make it seem like some trend of national significance?

It's like saying most of the stadium was booing the Astros. He's not getting cheers in a town full of staunch liberals and the Astros aren't getting cheers in the town of their opponent...meh. They were saying all kinds of nasty stuff to Astro players from reports.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

where he made a public appearence in front of one of these " unaproved crowds " ??????????

It's been over a year or longer since he's made any appearance in front of a crowd that didn't pay to be there. No press conferences, no fielding questions from anyone without an important chopper throttling in the background 1980s tycoon style, nothing.

This baseball game is the first one in years. As a rule he doesn't open himself up to any situation where he might be criticized.

If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I just went through his public appearances schedule and there isn't anything. See if you can find any appearance anywhere where he isn't only interacting with his supporters.

factba.se...
edit on 28-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wait a minute...
A Republican president got boo's in the democrat stronghold of Washington D.C.???

Next you're gunna tell me water is wet...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, he hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises, keeps getting us into new wars, has a failed economy, unemployment is through the roof. This guy is bad. I bet he weaponizes the IC and IRS next.

We better have a good economy his administration is spending like it is the Obama administration and we are in a recession.

The economy is good at the cost of a trillion a year in debt. He is putting it all on a credit card.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then you take the one that is left and drop it from a helicopter.

That is genius. Additional to that, you then get to know if it was a witch or witcher. They bounce off like rubber balls. If they stick flat to the ground, everybody calm down, no witch.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The last guy doubled the debt and the economy still sucked.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I know I'm a tad sick in the head, but I cant wait to see the level of TDS once Trump is impeached and re-elected for 4 more years...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The economy is good at the cost of a trillion a year in debt. He is putting it all on a credit card.

It seems he is running it like a Trump business then.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The last guy doubled the debt and the economy still sucked.

This guy is doubling the debt in what is supposed to be a good economy. It won't last it isn't sustainable. Bush pushed us into a recession Obama as much as I didn't like him got us out of it and now Trump is going to send us back into one.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
At least the Washington Nationals are true-to-form Democrats.

They jump off to a big lead and fail miserably in their Home Park !!

😃 🎱 😃

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: underwerks

As in he has it and you do not?

Yeah....that's what I meant.

Donald Trump is a glowing model of empathy for his fellow human beings...

Yes I think DT does have more empathy
DT knows the importance of a healthy economy, jobs, self worth, striving for better instead of social handouts
A healthy economy means a content society with more of everything to go around

Compassion starts with teaching a man to catch his own fish, not give a man a fish

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Im not saying it's great.
Im saying if we are going to point out the problems then everybody that is responsible needs a finger pointed at them.
Barry deserves two fingers.

I'll give trump one piece of credit in that area..
He's at least trying to get us out of some war zones which cost a great deal of money.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'll give trump one piece of credit in that area.. He's at least trying to get us out of some war zones which cost a great deal of money.

I don't think relocating 1,000~ troops a few miles really saves a great deal of money.

That said, I'm optimistic that at least we have a president not starting new ones, and at least getting peoples' feet wet with the idea of leaving existing ones. I just haven't been sold to a point where I'm willing to start throwing praises out.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
FYI:

The Astros were established as the Houston Colt .45s and entered the National League as an expansion team in 1962 along with the New York Mets.
Wiki

So we have Government Vs Guns, Playing in our World Series.
How Ironic. Maybe prophetic depending on who wins.

edit on 28-10-2019 by Observationalist because: added link

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

He sent 3000 troops to SA and he is pushing to send Troops to Syria so Exxon can make more money.

He is already at a net gain in sending our Troops to the ME. He gets two middle fingers for that.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

This man just through a lay up for someone ^^^^

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Actually the Washington nationals were the Montreal expos...

Named after the 1967 worlds fair Expo..

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Yes I think DT does have more empathy

You're right. How could I not see the massive empathy of a person who rips children from the arms of their parents while keeping their parents locked in a cage that's almost standing room only. And then loses thousands of those children never to be reunited with their parents again.

The massive empathy it takes to wish his detractors would be carried out on stretchers like they used to do in the old days. The empathy he displayed when insulting one of his own supporters for being fat at his own cult rally. The empathy it takes to call people from his own party "human scum" just because they disagree with him.

You're right. What was I thinking.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

so - thanks for falsifying your claim of " never "

my advice = stop digging a hole

claiming he does ot appear infront of " unapproved crowds " - a metric i am waitin for yo to define - in a thread that is about him appearing before an " unapproved crowd " - was fooking stupid - now you are digging deeper

why ?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Just your average americans..

Ya’ll seem to forget that most Americans do not like trump, nor do they believe conservative propaganda..

Which makes it hilarious anytime a republican talks about “the American people” like they agree with them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join