It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

second, i know this is mud-pit, but ffs people, 11 pages about trump getting some boos in a goddamn washington dc? what the hell did you expect in that place?

I think it likely Trump went to the game expecting to bathe in the adulation of his adoring public after his rambling announcement of the death of al-Baghdadi but instead he was boo'd and and chanted at , if as people here believe it was inevitable he would get such a reception then it's another example of bad judgement on the part of Trump.

edit on 30-10-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think it likely Trump went to the game expecting to bath in the adulation of his adoring public after his rambling announcement of the death of al-Baghdad

I don't think so, being it's DC 80% Democrats... More like a cat playing with a dead mouse.

Trump being the cat : P
edit on 30-10-2019 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

edit on 30-10-2019 by queenofswords because: nvm

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

More like a cat playing with a dead mouse.

Of course.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: ignorant_ape

where he made a public appearence in front of one of these " unaproved crowds " ??????????

It's been over a year or longer since he's made any appearance in front of a crowd that didn't pay to be there. No press conferences, no fielding questions from anyone without an important chopper throttling in the background 1980s tycoon style, nothing.

This baseball game is the first one in years. As a rule he doesn't open himself up to any situation where he might be criticized.

If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I just went through his public appearances schedule and there isn't anything. See if you can find any appearance anywhere where he isn't only interacting with his supporters.

factba.se...

Sorry I'm late to the thread, but on 12/8/2018 I attended the Army/Navy game in Philadelphia (which is less than a year ago). President Trump was at the game. I watched him arrive and I watched him as he made the traditional walk across the field at halftime. I can tell you that the cheers were deafening.....not a boo to be heard. Consider yourself proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm amazed so many people are stupid enough to believe the "crime" Trump stands accused of should be a "crime".

What happens when it's illegal to investigate political rivals for corruption? Or to enlist the aid of local authorities when that corruption happens in a foreign country (but is perpetrated against the USA)?

I'll tell you what happens. Corruption will become rampant, because nobody will be afraid they might get caught.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I would boo Trump too.

Boooooo!

Never did like the guy.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
I'm amazed so many people are stupid enough to believe the "crime" Trump stands accused of should be a "crime".

He's the potus and should have far more important issues to attend too. So it's incredibly odd that such an important person would be wasting his precious time, personally trying to investigate some petty corruption claim.

Unless of course, his entire motive was to pressure a foreign country into fabricating dirt on a political rival.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wait, we're gonna really sit here and discuss the fact that Washington, DC's baseball team, whos fans predominately voted for Hillary Clinton at about 94% I believe and be shocked these people are booing our president? They all need to learn that the rest of the country outside the East Coast not only doesn't give a **** but will also be the MAIN reason Trump supporter turnout in 2020 will be bigger than it was in 2016.

We've had enough of you never-Trumpers playing into the deep states card. Come out Nov 3rd, 2020, lets get it on.

I'll have a row boat ready by then to make sure I can get to work the following days because of the river of tears.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Absolutely wrong in your understanding of what you observed . 55 to 65 % of that crowd are either full on supporters or content with Trump ,yet 99% of those supporters in a extremely public event will never show it . What you do get from Trump supporters in public is parroting of liberals out of fear of being attacked by true fascist. I’m afraid what you are seeing is 35% of Liberal boos being joined by a fearful crowd of animal behavior if they cheered for Trump ! Check Mate mic drop ! As long as voting is private you progressive types may never see your fruit loop ideas in our Republic , and not by force or fear as liberal radicals threaten , beat ,falsely accuse etc etc ! I’m here to be a friend and not a enemy ! Let’s just look at the facts ! The polls had Killery way up by 30 points yet by the next day she was scorched in the mid west and handled in swing states by Trump a ego maniac . Why is that ? I’ll tell you ! The progressives have angered middle America and they vote in silence , because of threats and social media smear jobs or family brawls ! A 14yr old girl ( color unknown)hit a man in the face who was in a Trump mask on ????? If a white 14yr old white girl hit a man with an Obama mask on !!!!! Oh man ! Their lives would be in danger and ruined ! So who is being boo’ed ? The Prez or are the majority booing in secret the ludicrous ideas on the left while appearing to hate Trump ? and knowing who their Man is in 2020 ! Best of Luck in the election. We both know who will be staying put !! In jest and only in banter of fun and opinions ! Always seeking Light
edit on 31-10-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Donald Trump is a glowing model of empathy for his fellow human beings...

He has received throughout his life awards from various minority groups including Jewish groups among many others...

in fact, here is a list of honors and awards Trump has received throughout his life...

Honorary

Doctor of Laws from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania (1988)[1][2][3]
Doctor of Humane Letters from Wagner College in Staten Island, New York (2004)[4][5]
Doctor of Business Administration from Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, Scotland (2010; revoked 2015)[6][7][8]
Doctor of Business Administration from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia (2012)[9][10]
Doctor of Laws from Liberty University (2017)[11][12][1]

Organization honors and awards

Humanitarian Award by the National Jewish Health (1976)[13]
Tree of Life Award by the Jewish National Fund (1983)[14]
Ellis Island Medal of Honor recognizing his German heritage and professional contributions as a developer to New York City (1986)[15]
Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actor by the Golden Raspberry Award Foundation for his appearance in Ghosts Can't Do It (1991)[16]
President's Medal by the Freedom Foundation (Washington) for his support of youth programs (1995) [17]
Gaming Hall of Fame (1995)[18]
Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame (2007)[19][20]
Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award (2007)[21]
The Center For Biological Diversity's 12 Annual Rubber Dodo Award as "top eco--villain" (2018),[22] conferred February 15, 2019[23]
Unicorn Children's Foundation Shining Star Award (2008)[24]
Multiple AAA Five Diamond Awards for his hotels.[25][26]
Palm Tree Award by the Palm Beach Police Foundation (2010) [27]
Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope LIFE Foundation (2011) [28]
WWE Hall of Fame (2013)[29]
New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame (2015)[30]
The Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel–United States relations (2015) [31]
Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation Commandant's Leadership Award (2015) [32]
Time Person of the Year (2016)[33]
Financial Times Person of the Year (2016)[34]
Friends of Zion Award by The Friends of Zion Museum (2017) [35]
Sports Business Journal Most Influential Person in Sports Business (2017)[36]
Temple Coin featuring Trump (alongside King Cyrus) from the Mikdash Educational Center in honor of Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the country's capital. (2018) [37]
Beitar Trump Jerusalem F.C., renamed themselves, adding Trump's name for recognizing Jerusalem as country's capital. (2018)[38]
Atlantic City Boxing Hall of Fame (2018)[39]
2018 Wounded Warrior Project Award – commemorating Trump's support for the group during the 2018 Soldier Ride
2019 Time 100 Most Influential People in the World.[40]
2019 Bipartisan Justice Award – for signing the First Step Act into law.[41]

en.wikipedia.org...

I did not put on bold awards earned because of his hotels, or the boxing awards, or the two made up awards the left has given him in 2018 & 2019.

How many awards have you earned from helping such minorities? Go ahead please, we are all ears.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
Hang in jhn... all 3 presidents impeached in the first term were
re-elected if it didn't succeed.

Clinton was impeached in his second term and there have been only two Presidents that were impeached.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
And their team lost... and will most likely lose the World Series after taking a 2-0 lead.

Karma is spelled "H-A-H-A-H-A"

You have a score from last night's game 7?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Clinton was impeached in his second term and there have been only two Presidents that were impeached.

You and your obsession with the facts.

Jeez.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
# Trump. He is just a petty liar without an original thought or idea that's built his company off of the achievements of his employees. The same as the rest of these rich leeches.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You and your obsession with the facts.

Jeez.

BOOOOOOOO!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

I honestly can't tell if this comment is satirical or not...

what a time to be alive.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the correction on The Slick One, Augie. Memory can
be a strange thing--- and more so if I AM. And this week boy are I.
I was calling up our Orange guy as #3, if all goes well... or hell de-
pending on one's dependency level.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
At least President Assad likes Trump
www.jpost.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
And their team lost... and will most likely lose the World Series after taking a 2-0 lead.

Karma is spelled "H-A-H-A-H-A"

You have a score from last night's game 7?

Yes I do... and now the Montreal Expos have won more World Series than they have won World Series home games.

At least they stuck it to Bryce Harper.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join